See also: Indonesia Indonesian Indolent Indoctrinate Indorse Indolence Indomitable Indolently Indorsement Indo Indoles Indoctrinal Indoctrinated Indorsee Indorser Indomie Indomitably Indon Indolic Indolyl Indocid Indocin Indoctrinator Indomitus Indoor Indoctrination
1. Indonesia is the largest country in Southeast Asia, with a maximum dimension from east to west of about 3,200 miles (5,100 km) and an extent from north to south of 1,100 miles (1,800 km)
Indonesia, Is, In
2. About Indonesia From the idyllic beaches of Bali to the chaotic melting pot of Jakarta, Indonesia is a diverse Southeast Asian gem
Indonesia, Idyllic, Is
3. The Dutch began to colonize Indonesia in the early 17th century; Japan occupied the islands from 1942 to 1945
Indonesia, In, Islands
4. Indonesia declared its independence shortly before Japan's surrender, but it required four years of sometimes brutal fighting, intermittent negotiations, and UN mediation before the Netherlands agreed to transfer sovereignty in 1949.
Indonesia, Its, Independence, It, Intermittent, In
5. Indonesia, (/ ˌɪndəˈniːʒə, - ziə, - ʃə /) officially the Republic of Indonesia, (Indonesian: Republik Indonesia) is a nation in Southeast Asia
Indonesia, Indonesian, Is, In
6. Welcome to Indonesia This beguiling nation of over 17,000 islands has massive potential for adventures
7. It's hard to beat Indonesia for the sheer range of experiences on offer.
8. Whether you’re pampering yourself on the beaches of Bali, navigating the buzzing capital city of Jakarta or trekking through the thick jungles of Sumatra, a trip to Indonesia is sure to be unforgettable
9. In Indonesia, there are 17313 hotels starting at $78 a night.
10. The archipelagic nation of Indonesia is located just to the north of Australia and off the Southeast Asian mainland, between the Pacific and Indian Oceans
Indonesia, Is, Indian
11. Indonesia is an archipelago in Southeast Asia consisting of 17,000 islands (6,000 inhabited) and straddling the equator.
Indonesia, Is, In, Islands, Inhabited
12. The Indonesian island of Bali is well-loved for good reason
Indonesian, Island, Is
13. The Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy introduced Indonesia CARE, a symbol of support for Indonesia’s strong effort in implementing the cleanliness, health, safety, and environment protocols across the tourism industry as mandatory precautions
Introduced, Indonesia, In, Implementing, Industry
14. All to assure travelers that Indonesia CARE for your safety, health, hygiene and comfort.
15. The 6.2-magnitude earthquake, Indonesia’s third deadly disaster in a week, struck Sulawesi island, flattening a hospital, destroying homes and setting off landslides
Indonesia, In, Island
16. With 18,110 islands, 6,000 of them inhabited, Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the world
Islands, Inhabited, Indonesia, Is, In
17. Indonesia also has the largest Muslim population in the world.
18. U.S.-Indonesia relations have taken on increasing importance
Indonesia, Increasing, Importance
19. Indonesia is the world’s third largest democracy, has the largest Muslim-majority population, is the tenth-largest economy in the world by purchasing power, and possesses the world’s greatest marine biodiversity and its second greatest terrestrial biodiversity.
Indonesia, Is, In, Its
20. The Indonesian government has instituted policies including mandatory compliance of mask use and social distancing
Indonesian, Instituted, Including
21. The Indonesian government has put measures in place to limit large-scale gatherings and non-essential travel
22. The Indonesian volcano's latest eruption sent ash up to 5km (3.1 miles) into the air
23. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has collaborated with Indonesia for more than fifty years
24. Technical assistance from CDC has helped the Indonesian Ministry of Health address malaria, influenza, infectious diseases, and immunization for vaccine-preventable diseases, as well as strengthening laboratory, surveillance, and workforce capacity to respond to disease outbreaks.
Indonesian, Influenza, Infectious, Immunization
25. The islands of Indonesia, also known as the Indonesian Archipelago, may refer either to the islands comprising the country of Indonesia or to the geographical groups which include its islands.
Islands, Indonesia, Indonesian, Include, Its
26. Indonesia has reimposed border restrictions due to COVID-19 and is closed to international travelers with limited exceptions
Indonesia, Is, International
27. COVID-19 is a serious concern in Indonesia.
Is, In, Indonesia
28. Indonesia has reimposed border restrictions due to COVID-19 and is closed to international travelers with limited exceptions
Indonesia, Is, International
29. COVID-19 is a serious concern in Indonesia
Is, In, Indonesia
30. Visit the Embassy's COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Indonesia
Information, In, Indonesia
31. Religions of Indonesia Nearly nine-tenths of the Indonesian population professes Islam
Indonesia, Indonesian, Islam
32. Find Property for sale in Indonesia
33. Search for real estate and find the latest listings of Indonesia Property for sale.
34. Indonesia has made impressive democratic gains since the fall of an authoritarian regime in 1998, establishing significant pluralism in politics and the media and undergoing multiple, peaceful transfers of power between parties
Indonesia, Impressive, In
35. From the idyllic beaches of Bali to the chaotic melting pot of Jakarta, Indonesia is a diverse Southeast Asian gem
Idyllic, Indonesia, Is
36. Indonesia has expanded its safety net to financially support 40%-45% of its population, which has seen a 'new poor' created by the coronavirus pandemic, says Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati.
Indonesia, Its, Indrawati
37. Indonesia is the world's largest archipelago with 13,677 islands (6,000 of which are inhabited)
Indonesia, Is, Islands, Inhabited
38. Indonesia has a long history of political and economic instability and has only recently begun to grow more secure in those areas
Indonesia, Instability, In
39. Today, Indonesia is a growing tourist hotspot because of its tropical landscape in places such as Bali.
Indonesia, Is, Its, In
40. Current local time in Indonesia – Bali – Denpasar
41. Indonesia has become one of the world's major emerging economies, but faces demands for independence in several provinces and increasing attacks by Islamist armed groups.
Indonesia, Independence, In, Increasing, Islamist
42. The president of the Republic of Indonesia (Indonesian: Presiden Republik Indonesia) is the head of state and also head of government of the Republic of Indonesia.The president leads the executive branch of the Indonesian government and is the commander-in-chief of the Indonesian National Armed Forces.Since 2004, the president and vice president are directly elected to a five-year term.
Indonesia, Indonesian, Is, In
43. Indonesian tourism minister says preparations can begin for 'safe travel corridor' between Singapore, Batam and Bintan
44. Indonesia The Human Capital Index (HCI) database provides data at the country level for each of the components of the Human Capital Index as well as for the overall index, disaggregated by gender
45. Indonesia received the first batch of COVID-19 vaccines from the COVAX Facility Yesterday, Indonesia received more than 1.1 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccines from the COVAX Facility, the international partnership established to ensure equitable distributio
46. Indonesia is an archipelago nation that claims over 17,500 islands
Indonesia, Is, Islands
47. A large part of the country is on the island of Borneo, which Indonesia shares with Brunei and Malaysia
Is, Island, Indonesia
48. The world's most populous island is in Indonesia - Java has 130 million people, which is 60 percent of the country's population
Island, Is, In, Indonesia
49. Indonesia uses the Rupiah currency.
50. Indonesia Latest News: Ban on foreign arrivals extended until 8 February (Coconuts.co, 27.01.2021) International Restrictions: Entry rules in response to coronavirus
Indonesia, International, In
51. *Entry to Indonesia: Indonesia is in the process of implementing a series of changes to admission for foreign nationals in response to the discovery of the new variant Covid strain.
Indonesia, Is, In, Implementing
52. Current local time in Indonesia – Jakarta Special Capital Region – Jakarta
53. Indonesia Has an Opportunity to Boost Growth
54. After several years of strong growth, Indonesia’s GDP fell 2.1 percent in 2020
55. Indonesian President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo won re-election in April, securing 53 percent of the vote over his rival, Prabowo Subianto
56. In August, Jokowi announced that Indonesia will build a
57. Indonesia Map Wall Art Print - 8x10 Silhouette Decor Print with Coordinates
58. Makes a Great Indonesian-Themed Gift
59. Indonesia synonyms, Indonesia pronunciation, Indonesia translation, English dictionary definition of Indonesia
60. Indonesia Formerly Dutch East Indies
Indonesia was formerly known as the Dutch East Indies (or Netherlands East Indies). Although Indonesia did not become the country's official name until the time of independence, the name was used as early as 1884 by a German geographer; it is thought to derive from the Greek indos, meaning "India," and nesos, meaning "island."
Indonesia, a Southeast Asian nation made up of thousands of volcanic islands, is home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. The official name of the country is the Republic of Indonesia.
1. a native or inhabitant of Indonesia. 2. the dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia. Familiarity information: INDONESIAN used as a noun is rare. • INDONESIAN (adjective)
• INDONESIA (noun) The noun INDONESIA has 1 sense: 1. a republic in southeastern Asia on an archipelago including more than 13,000 islands; achieved independence from the Netherlands in 1945; the principal oil producer in the Far East and Pacific regions. Familiarity information: INDONESIA used as a noun is very rare. Dictionary entry details.