See also: Indistinguishable Distinguishable Indistinguishably Inextinguishable Indifferent Indignation Indicate Indispensable Indignant Individual Indigenous Indifference Indictment Indication Indicative Indistinct Indisputable Indirect Indisposition Indiscriminate Indignantly Indigent Indigeneity Individualize Individualistic Indiscretion Indifferently
1. Indistinguishable definition is - not distinguishable: such as
2. How to use Indistinguishable in a sentence.
3. Impossible to differentiate or tell apart: Indistinguishable twins; markings that make a moth Indistinguishable from its background.
Impossible, Indistinguishable, Its
4. 32 synonyms of Indistinguishable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 56 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Indistinguishable
6. Indistinguishable: not perceptible by a sense or by the mind
7. Indistinguishable definition, not distinguishable
8. Indistinguishable The counterfeit certificate was so good it was Indistinguishable from the real thing. equal Four groups of ten is equal to two groups of twenty
Indistinguishable, It, Is
9. In look and practice almost Indistinguishable from Cleveland police, the clinic’s 153 officers are armed, make arrests and stop motorists on city streets, including major commuter routes
In, Indistinguishable, Including
10. Things that are Indistinguishable are so similar that you cannot see any difference between them Indistinguishable from an artificial material that is almost Indistinguishable from real silk ► see …
11. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Indistinguishable crossword clue
12. Indistinguishable billboards Paste and replace the aspen.dds billboards copied from step 1
13. Indistinguishable Sentence Examples His eyes glowed darker than night, two black holes in his otherwise Indistinguishable face. Indistinguishable from his personal ambition was his passion for the aggrandisement of the church and its predominance in the state
Indistinguishable, In, Its
14. All things existed in this mass, but in a confused and Indistinguishable …
15. ‘Oratorio and castrati neatly filled the gap, with songs that were almost Indistinguishable from opera.’ ‘Resolve in one place is Indistinguishable from resolve in the other.’ ‘I mean if art is Indistinguishable from rubbish then what is the point?’ ‘British products would effectively become anonymous and Indistinguishable.’
Indistinguishable, In, Is, If
16. In quantum mechanics, identical particles (also called Indistinguishable or indiscernible particles) are particles that cannot be distinguished from one another, even in principle.
In, Identical, Indistinguishable, Indiscernible
17. If one thing is Indistinguishable from another, the two things are so similar that it is difficult to know which is which. Replica weapons are Indistinguishable from the real thing
If, Is, Indistinguishable, It
18. American English: Indistinguishable / ɪndɪˈstɪŋgwɪʃəbəl /
19. Synonyms for Indistinguishable include identical, same, alike, coequal, duplicate, equal, even, almost identical, equivalent and homogeneous
Indistinguishable, Include, Identical
20. Nowadays we use the word "Indistinguishable" instead
21. Indistinguishable From Magic ( 173 ) IMDb 5.6 1 h 16 min 2019 13+ Nick Pope, who ran the UFO program at the UK Ministry of Defense now reveals how the …
22. Indistinguishable particles have the same state-independent properties, but may differ wildly in state-dependent properties
Indistinguishable, Independent, In
23. неразличимый, неотличимый Many toy pistols are Indistinguishable from real guns
24. (Translation of Indistinguishable from the Cambridge English–Russian Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
25. /ˌɪndɪˈstɪŋɡwɪʃəbl/ Indistinguishable (from something) if two things are Indistinguishable, or one is Indistinguishable from the other, it is impossible to see any differences between them The male of the species is almost Indistinguishable from the female
Indistinguishable, If, Is, It, Impossible
26. The two parties’ policies are almost Indistinguishable.
27. Indistinguishable - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
28. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Indistinguishable, Indistinguishable from adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (identical)
Ingl, Indistinguishable, Interesting, Identical
29. Indistinguishable: 1 adj exactly alike; incapable of being perceived as different “they wore Indistinguishable hats” Synonyms: identical same closely similar or comparable in kind or quality or quantity or degree adj not capable of being distinguished or differentiated “the two specimens are actually different from each other but the
Indistinguishable, Incapable, Identical, In
30. Impossible to differentiate or tell apart: Indistinguishable twins; markings that make a moth Indistinguishable from its background
Impossible, Indistinguishable, Its
31. Impossible to discern; imperceptible: a sound that was Indistinguishable to the human ear
Impossible, Imperceptible, Indistinguishable
32. Replica weapons are Indistinguishable from the real thing.
33. 1 Indistinguishable (from something) if two things are Indistinguishable, or one is Indistinguishable from the other, it is impossible to see any differences between them The male of the species is almost Indistinguishable from the female.; 2 not clear; not able to be clearly identified His words were Indistinguishable.; See Indistinguishable in the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Indistinguishable, If, Is, It, Impossible, Identified, In
34. Indistinguishable from adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (identical) indistinguable, indiscernable adj adjectif : modifie un nom
Indistinguishable, Interesting, Identical, Indistinguable, Indiscernable
35. Non-neoplastic polyps that arise from the stomach and are often Indistinguishable from hyperplastic polyps
36. (Gastric Cronkhite Canada Polyposis, NCI Thesaurus) A peripheral blood picture resembling that of leukemia or Indistinguishable from it on the basis of morphologic appearance alone
37. Indistinguishable (comparative more Indistinguishable, superlative most Indistinguishable) Not distinguishable; not capable of being perceived, known, or discriminated as separate and distinct Any sufficiently advanced technology is Indistinguishable from magic — Arthur C
38. Indistinguishable from other events.
39. The real Indistinguishable from the fake.
40. Indistinguishable from a genuine audience.
41. Inside, the lab was virtually Indistinguishable from the one they'd left.
42. A mystical answer is practically Indistinguishable from the skeptical one.
43. If satan devised his own religion, it would be Indistinguishable from the religion of Muhammad (MHRIH).
If, It, Indistinguishable
44. Definition of Indistinguishable written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
45. Indistinguishable boxes, then, implies that the order of the boxes themselves are not taken into account
Indistinguishable, Implies, Into
46. Sasparilla is Indistinguishable from root beer since they both taste the same
47. 🔊 Even though the note was written by a doctor, the writing was Indistinguishable to his nurses
48. 🔊 The differences between the two job candidates were almost Indistinguishable due to their similar resumes
49. Almost Indistinguishable from the earlier 115-horse airplane, the new model is designed from the ground up to go nose-to-nose with big-engine, high-performance kit planes
50. Wolf howls are generally Indistinguishable from those of large dogs
51. Would someone be able to offer a layman's explanation of what is means when two stochastic processes are a Modification of each other and when they are Indistinguishable? My Stochastic Analysis no
52. 1:19 seconds long.Simple output configuration:Recording Quality: Indistinguishable Quality, Large File SizeRecording Format: mp4E
53. Not capable of being distinguished or differentiated Synonyms: undistinguishable Examples - a colorless person quite Indistinguishable from the colorless mass of humanity - the twins were Indistinguishable - the two specimens are actually different from each other but the differences are almost Indistinguishable
54. Indistinguishable particles only sounds weird because "first quantised" notation is stupid in that it tries to name the units of excitation of a mode instead of naming the modes and treating units of excitation the same way we do classically
Indistinguishable, Is, In, It, Instead
55. Synonyms for Indistinguishable in Free Thesaurus
56. 16 synonyms for Indistinguishable: identical to, the same as, cut from the same cloth as, like as two peas in a pod to, impalpable, imperceptible, imponderable
Indistinguishable, Identical, In, Impalpable, Imperceptible, Imponderable
57. What are synonyms for Indistinguishable?
58. Indistinguishable from Magic (Star Trek: The Next Generation) - Kindle edition by McIntee, David A.
59. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Indistinguishable from …
60. Replica weapons are Indistinguishable from the real thing
61. His words were Indistinguishable
62. The male of the species is almost Indistinguishable from the female
63. Its colour makes the moth Indistinguishable from the b
64. Definition of Indistinguishable
65. Indistinguishable (adj.) 1640s, "not clearly perceived;" 1650s, "incapable of being told apart," from in-(1) "not, opposite of" + distinguishable.Shakespeare's use of it …
Indistinguishable, Incapable, In, It
66. Indistinguishable: Not distinguishable, especially
67. And it is what we call Indistinguishable from all of the others.
It, Is, Indistinguishable
68. Men and women, all Indistinguishable from the creature who had shared its house with Conan -- there were no children, Conan noted -- moved about the village in the same unhurried pace, lugging an empty basket here, dumping a pale of water there.
Indistinguishable, Its, In
69. Indistinguishable 1640s, "not clearly perceived;" 1650s, "incapable of being told apart," from in-(1) "not, opposite of" + distinguishable.Shakespeare's use of it (c
Indistinguishable, Incapable, In, It
70. Imperceptible; indistinct.· Indistinguishable Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Imperceptible, Indistinct, Indistinguishable
English Language Learners Definition of indistinguishable : unable to be recognized as different : impossible to distinguish clearly from something else See the full definition for indistinguishable in the English Language Learners Dictionary
Indistinguishable, closely related and possible related patterns were grouped where possible. Moreover, the valuation that the market placed on the pension-related accruals was indistinguishable from that placed on sponsors' core earnings. Many physicalists think it is impossible for there to be two material...
adjective Not distinguishable, especially: a. Impossible to differentiate or tell apart: indistinguishable twins; markings that make a moth indistinguishable from its background. Difficult to understand or make out; vague: indistinguishable speech.
indistinguishable 1 Not distinguishable, especially:na. Impossible to differentiate or tell apart: indistinguishable twins; markings that... 2 Difficult to understand or make out; vague: indistinguishable speech. More ...