See also: Indisposition Indifferent Indicate Individual Indispensable Indifference Indigenous Indicative Indication Indisputable Indistinguishable Indignation Indisposed Indigent Individualism Indictable Indiscretion Indiscriminate Indistinct Indignity Indigo Individuate Individually
1. Examples of Indisposition in a Sentence He blamed his absence on a minor Indisposition. a brief Indisposition made her miss the party Recent Examples on the Web Thanks to the Indisposition of …
2. Indisposition - a certain degree of unwillingness; "a reluctance to commit himself"; "his hesitancy revealed his basic Indisposition"; "after some hesitation he agreed"
3. Malady, illness, ailment, disinclination, sickness, unwillingness, reluctance, resentment, discomfort, malaise, affliction, disorder, infirmity, averseness Example sentences from the Web for Indisposition Cornwallis himself remained in Yorktown, pleading Indisposition …
Illness, Infirmity, Indisposition, In
4. Indisposition Ask people why they don't like dark chicken meat, though, and they're unlikely to cite an Indisposition to digging into unvarnished animal parts.
5. The fact that someone is unable to do something because they are ill or not willing: an Indisposition …
Is, Ill, Indisposition
6. Synonyms & Antonyms of Indisposition. the condition of not being in good health
7. A brief Indisposition made her miss the party.
8. Mr Stuart did not finish his task on this occasion, on account of Indisposition and other causes
9. The illness varies within the widest limits, and exhibits all gradations of severity, from a mere Indisposition, which may pass almost unnoticed, to an extreme violence, only …
10. The company's documentation explains there are no issues with illness, hoarseness or temporary Indisposition
Issues, Illness, Indisposition
11. Find 20 ways to say Indisposition, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. Definition of Indisposition in the Definitions.net dictionary
13. What does Indisposition mean? Information and translations of Indisposition in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Indisposition, Information, In
14. ‘she was chiefly confined by Indisposition to her bedroom’
15. ‘due to an Indisposition, Herr Gesner will not be able to continue his performance’
16. ‘On the night I went, its star Sheridan Smith could not go on, due to a " sudden Indisposition ".’
17. Il s'agit d'une Indisposition virale transmise par des moustiques du groupe Aedes
18. Parce que j'ai l'impression que c'est plus qu'une légère Indisposition
19. Étant donné ma tendance à l' Indisposition.
20. Indisposition: 1 n a certain degree of unwillingness Synonyms: disinclination , hesitancy , hesitation , reluctance Types: sloth , slothfulness a disinclination to work or exert yourself Type of: involuntariness , unwillingness the trait of being unwilling n a slight illness Type of: illness , malady , …
Indisposition, Involuntariness, Illness
21. • Indisposition (noun) Sense 1
22. Hypernyms ("Indisposition" is a kind of): illness; malady; sickness; unwellness (impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism)
Indisposition, Is, Illness, Impairment
23. Indisposition - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
24. Find more ways to say Indisposition, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
25. Probably Dee, through indolence or inadvertence, or, more likely, simple Indisposition, hadn't made contact with her
Indolence, Inadvertence, Indisposition
26. Indisposition From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Illness & disability Indisposition in‧dis‧po‧si‧tion / ɪnˌdɪspəˈzɪʃ ə n / noun [ countable, uncountable ] formal MI ILL a slight illness Examples from the Corpus Indisposition • Apparently Indisposition had, in March 1748 prevented him from working
Indisposition, Illness, In, Ill
27. ‘she was chiefly confined by Indisposition to her bedroom’
28. ‘due to an Indisposition, Herr Gesner will not be able to continue his performance’
29. ‘On the night I went, its star Sheridan Smith could not go on, due to a " sudden Indisposition ".’.
30. Indisposition 'Indisposition' is a 13 letter word starting with I and ending with N Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Indisposition We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Indisposition will help you to finish your crossword today
31. Pages Public Figure Musician/Band Indisposition English (US) · Español · Português (Brasil) · Français (France) · Deutsch Privacy · Terms · Advertising · Ad Choices · Cookies ·
32. 1751, Henry Fielding, Amelia, Book 3, Chapter 7, I was scarce sooner recovered from my Indisposition than Amelia herself fell ill
33. 1817, Jane Austen, Persuasion, Chapter 23, She began not to understand a word they said, and was obliged to plead Indisposition and excuse herself.· A state of not being
34. Definition of Indisposition noun in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
35. See examples of Indisposition in English
36. Real sentences showing how to use Indisposition correctly.
37. The "Indisposition' of an opera singer
38. Indisposition definition is - the condition of being indisposed:
Indisposition, Is, Indisposed
39. How to use Indisposition in a sentence
40. Example sentences with the word Indisposition
41. Found 204 sentences matching phrase "Indisposition".Found in 5 ms
42. Indisposition translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'indisposed',indigestion',indiscipline',indiscretion', examples, definition, conjugation
Indisposition, In, Indisposed, Indigestion, Indiscipline, Indiscretion
43. See authoritative translations of Indisposition in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
44. Synonyms for Indisposition in Free Thesaurus
45. 17 synonyms for Indisposition: averseness, disinclination, reluctance, unwillingness
46. He cursed himself inwardly for this sudden Indisposition, which had come at the worst possible moment
47. Apparently Indisposition had, in March 1748 prevented him from working on a plan for winter shelter of orange trees
48. Definition of Indisposition written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
49. Indisposition (n.) early 15c., "unfavorable influence" (in astrology), mid-15c., "disinclination (to), state of being not disposed in mind," from in-(1) "not, opposite of" + disposition.Perhaps modeled on Old French indisposicion or Medieval Latin indispositio.Sense of "ill health, disorder of …
Indisposition, Influence, In, Indisposicion, Indispositio, Ill
50. The CroswodSolver.com system found 14 answers for Indisposition crossword clue
51. Examples of Indisposition in a sentence
52. I wasn’t able to go to school due to Indisposition, but I promised to finish the work I had missed
53. 🔊 As a soldier, Indisposition is not enough to get me out of performing my duties, unless I could get other people sick as well
54. Bergoglio takes it easy… “Slight Indisposition”: Francis cancels Liturgy as Coronavirus Outbreak hits Italy
It, Indisposition, Italy
55. As Italy is hit with an outbreak of the Coronavirus, secular news sites are showing concern for “Pope” Francis after he canceled a major commitment on his calendar today due to a “slight Indisposition”, as it was called by Vatican Press Office director Matteo Bruni.
Italy, Is, Indisposition, It
56. Another way to say Indisposition? Synonyms for Indisposition (other words and phrases for Indisposition).
57. Translation for 'Indisposition' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
58. The last sitting in his trial, scheduled for 19 May 2003, has been postponed on account of the main judge's Indisposition, and no new date has been announced
59. Definition and synonyms of Indisposition from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
60. This is the British English definition of Indisposition.View American English definition of Indisposition.
61. Indisposition: uvilje: Translations: 1 – 2 / 2