See also: Indiscriminate Indiscriminately Indifferent Indicate Individual Indispensable Indifference Indigenous Indicative Indication Indisputable Indistinguishable Indignation Indisposed Indigent Individualism Indictable Indiscretion Indisposition Indistinct Indignity Indigo Individuate Individually
1. Indiscriminate definition is - not marked by careful distinction : deficient in discrimination and discernment
Indiscriminate, Is, In
2. How to use Indiscriminate in a sentence.
3. Indiscriminate synonyms, Indiscriminate pronunciation, Indiscriminate translation, English dictionary definition of Indiscriminate
4. Not making or based on careful distinctions; unselective: an Indiscriminate shopper; Indiscriminate taste in music.
5. Indiscriminate definition, not discriminating; lacking in care, judgment, selectivity, etc.: Indiscriminate in one's friendships
6. Indiscriminate The big concern is injury to people, damage to property, Indiscriminate arrest
Indiscriminate, Is, Injury
7. From Los Angeles Times Even the Indiscriminate use of less significant punishments, like suspension, are …
8. 14 synonyms of Indiscriminate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 40 related words, definitions, and antonyms
9. Find another word for Indiscriminate
10. Indiscriminate: consisting of many things of different sorts.
11. Indiscriminate Indeed, exchanges among proto-organisms may have been Indiscriminate, involving precursor biomolecules of all kinds
Indiscriminate, Indeed, Involving
12. From the Cambridge English Corpus He is very Indiscriminate, …
13. The definition of Indiscriminate is something random or without careful choice
14. An example of Indiscriminate used as an adjective is an Indiscriminate man who flirts with every woman he sees
15. An example of Indiscriminate used as an adjective is making an Indiscriminate …
16. The attack was Indiscriminate; spies were employed, and idle words of obscure persons were made grounds of indictment
Indiscriminate, Idle, Indictment
17. WILLIAM HUNT But this number is Indiscriminate, and leaves the sense vague, until the pronominal suffixes are superadded
18. Synonyms for Indiscriminate include thoughtless, random, confused, uncritical, undiscriminating, unsystematic, unthinking, unmethodical, unselective and aimless
19. We found 10 answers for “Indiscriminate”
20. This page shows answers to the clue Indiscriminate, followed by 5 definitions like “Non-selective; random”, “Not discriminate; haphazard” and “Not kept apart or divided”.A synonym for Indiscriminate is random.
21. When something is Indiscriminate, it makes no fine distinctions
Is, Indiscriminate, It
22. A dog who eats everything could be said to have Indiscriminate taste
23. If you walk into a store and buy the first pair of pants in your size, no matter what they look like, you are an Indiscriminate shopper.
If, Into, In, Indiscriminate
24. Examples of Indiscriminate in a sentence
25. When it came to eating candy, the little boy was Indiscriminate and would eat anything sweet
26. 🔊 Becca regretted her Indiscriminate choice in men when her boyfriend cleared out her bank account
27. 🔊 The terrorist had no plan and simply made Indiscriminate attacks against his own nation
28. ‘The assassinations seemed Indiscriminate, unconscionable, and wild, but they were never mindless.’ ‘Mortars in particular seemed Indiscriminate in inflicting casualties.’ ‘They were devastatingly effective because they can cover wide areas with intense and Indiscriminate firepower.’
Indiscriminate, In, Inflicting, Intense
29. Indiscriminate is a tier 4 passive skill in Amara's Fist of the Elements skill tree
Indiscriminate, Is, In
30. Other names for Indiscriminate isolation are separate breeding and apogamy
31. The Indiscriminate use of viper broth is not proper at all times, or in all cases of carious bones
Indiscriminate, Is, In
32. In the school of Basire much of the work was accomplished by a laborious and Indiscriminate process of cross-hatching.
33. Definition of Indiscriminate in the Definitions.net dictionary
34. What does Indiscriminate mean? Information and translations of Indiscriminate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Indiscriminate, Information, In
35. An animal so Indiscriminate in its eating habits that it eats coal, boat cushions, and tomtoms, would be only too eager to taste a swimmer or a diver—which must look more edible than an unopened can of salmon.
Indiscriminate, In, Its, It
36. Indiscriminate Meaning: "not carefully discriminating, done without making distinctions," 1640s, from in- (1) "not, opposite of"… See definitions of Indiscriminate.
37. As adjectives the difference between Indiscriminate and indiscriminant is that Indiscriminate is without care or making distinctions, thoughtless while indiscriminant is .
Indiscriminate, Indiscriminant, Is
38. Indiscriminate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
39. Not making or based on careful distinctions; unselective: an Indiscriminate shopper; Indiscriminate taste in music
40. Random; haphazard: Indiscriminate violence; an Indiscriminate assortment of used books for sale
41. Confused; chaotic: the Indiscriminate policies of the previous
42. Indiscriminate destruction of plants in public places by workers engaged under the employment guarantee scheme is a major cause for concern, he says.
Indiscriminate, In, Is
43. A few unidentified armed men opened Indiscriminate fire on a Hindu trader namely Chandar Mal and as a result he died on the spot in Hindu Muhalla Ranipur on Monday
44. Hindu trader shot dead in Ranipur SARGODHA -- Commissioner Sargodha Zafar Iqbal directed the FESCO authorities for gearing up Indiscriminate crackdown against power pilferers in the
In, Iqbal, Indiscriminate
45. An Indiscriminate action is done without thought about what the result may be, especially when it causes people to be harmed Indiscriminate attacks on passersby by rival gangs the Indiscriminate nature of nuclear weapons Doctors have been criticized for their Indiscriminate use of antibiotics.
Indiscriminate, Is, It
46. The prohibition of Indiscriminate attacks is set forth in Article 51(4) of Additional Protocol I
Indiscriminate, Is, In
47. Indiscriminate meaning, definition, what is Indiscriminate: an Indiscriminate action is done without: Learn more.
48. If you describe an action as Indiscriminate, you are critical of it because it does not involve any careful thought or choice
If, Indiscriminate, It, Involve
49. The Indiscriminate use of fertilizers is damaging to the environment
50. American English: Indiscriminate / ɪndɪsˈkrɪmɪnɪt /
51. An Indiscriminate action is done without thought about what the result may be, especially when it causes people to be harmed
Indiscriminate, Is, It
52. Indiscriminate attacks on motorists by youths throwing stones; the Indiscriminate nature of nuclear weapons; Doctors have been criticized for their Indiscriminate use of antibiotics.
53. Definition of Indiscriminate in the Fine Dictionary
54. Meaning of Indiscriminate with illustrations and photos
55. Pronunciation of Indiscriminate and its etymology
56. Related words - Indiscriminate synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
57. Example sentences containing Indiscriminate
58. Definition of Indiscriminate written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
59. Also, Indiscriminate bombing of civilian population areas, as is so favored at this time by British Air Chief Marshall Harris of Bomber Command, is only going to prove that the German population is at least as resilient as the British population under bombardment.
60. Spoken pronunciation of Indiscriminate in English and in Marathi
61. Tags for the entry "Indiscriminate" What Indiscriminate means in Marathi, Indiscriminate meaning in Marathi, Indiscriminate definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Indiscriminate in Marathi
62. Also see: Indiscriminate in …
63. Adjective If you describe an action as Indiscriminate, you are critical of it because it does not involve any careful thought or choice.
If, Indiscriminate, It, Involve
64. “This is the oldest known case of Indiscriminate, mass killing that we know of,” Ahern says
65. Observed socially Indiscriminate behaviors at 54 months were associated with prolonged exposure to institutional care
66. Young children raised in conditions of deprivation who fail to develop organized attachments as toddlers are at increased risk for subsequent Indiscriminate behaviors.
In, Increased, Indiscriminate
67. 'The Indiscriminate dumping of refuse on the medians of major roads of the state capital had become worrisome and should be of concern to everybody that cares about the hygiene of the people and the sanitation of the environment.
68. Definition and synonyms of Indiscriminate from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
69. This is the British English definition of Indiscriminate.View American English definition of Indiscriminate.
70. See 2 authoritative translations of Indiscriminate in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
71. An Indiscriminate weapon is a weapon that cannot be directed at a military objective or whose effects cannot be limited as required by international humanitarian law (IHL)
Indiscriminate, Is, International, Ihl
72. Under IHL, the use of such an 'inherently' Indiscriminate weapon is prohibited.
Ihl, Inherently, Indiscriminate, Is
73. Indiscriminate adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (not making distinctions) indiscriminado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo
Indiscriminate, Interesting, Indiscriminado
74. Synonyms for Indiscriminate in Free Thesaurus
75. 31 synonyms for Indiscriminate: random, general, wholesale, mixed, sweeping, confused
76. "This is the oldest known case of Indiscriminate, mass killing that we know of," Ahern says
77. Indiscriminate: Not making or based on careful distinctions; unselective
78. Separately, Russia called on the international community to stop what it called the "Indiscriminate" use of force in Libya, saying it was killing civilians.Arab League Criticizes Libya No-Fly Zone Implementation
International, It, Indiscriminate, In, Implementation
79. Looking for Indiscriminate? Find out information about Indiscriminate
80. Electronics the selection of a signal having a particular frequency, amplitude, phase, etc., effected by the elimination of other signals by means of a Explanation of Indiscriminate
81. 8 minutes ago · Read Indiscriminate Killing Revealed in Genetic Analysis of Ancient Massacre for more on this research
82. 13 hours ago · “The Houthis’ Indiscriminate artillery and rocket attacks toward populated areas in Marib have put displaced persons and local communities at severe risk.”
83. 1 day ago · “Indiscriminate Sincerity” includes 16 hot dog sculptures divided into two sets of eight that flank both sides of a converted closet in the Humboldt Park apartment gallery
Indiscriminate, Includes, Into, In
Definition of indiscriminate. 1a : not marked by careful distinction : deficient in discrimination and discernment indiscriminate reading habits indiscriminate mass destruction. b : haphazard, random indiscriminate application of a law. 2a : promiscuous, unrestrained indiscriminate sexual behavior.
These Pausies of Oude generally form the worst part of the gangs of refractory tallookdars in their indiscriminate plunder. As Romanes has pointed out, isolation may be discriminate or indiscriminate. It is when we come to the subject of indiscriminate isolation that we enter a region of zoological strife.
Synonyms for indiscriminate. assorted, eclectic, heterogeneous, kitchen-sink, magpie, miscellaneous, mixed, motley,
Cancer is completely indiscriminate in whom it strikes. Words like " organic " and " natural " are used so indiscriminately that they are often meaningless. Indeed, exchanges among proto-organisms may have been indiscriminate, involving precursor biomolecules of all kinds.