See also: Indigestible Indifferent Indicate Individual Indispensable Indifference Indigenous Indicative Indication Indisputable Indistinguishable Indignation Indisposed Indigent Individualism Indictable Indiscretion Indisposition Indiscriminate Indistinct Indignity Indigo Individuate Individually
1. Examples of Indigestible in a Sentence Their presentation was an Indigestible mass of information. Recent Examples on the Web That’s partly because food, one of the main issues, is a particularly …
Indigestible, In, Information, Issues, Is
2. Indigestible definition, not digestible; not easily digested
3. Indigestible - digested with difficulty inedible, uneatable - not suitable for food digestible - capable of being converted into assimilable condition in the alimentary canal Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
Indigestible, Inedible, Into, In
4. Indigestible: [in′dijes′təbəl] Etymology: L, in, not, digerere, to separate pertaining to a food substance that cannot be broken down within the digestive tract and converted into an absorbable nutrient.
Indigestible, In, Into
5. Indigestible food is difficult or impossible for the stomach to break down: a tough and Indigestible piece of steak Beans have some Indigestible carbohydrates that can give you wind.
Indigestible, Is, Impossible
6. The Indigestible parts are afterwards cast up in pellets in the same manner as with Hawks. BIRDS OF GUERNSEY (1879) CECIL SMITH That's too weird, too Indigestible—don't start hiccuping again
7. Definition of Indigestible in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Indigestible mean? Information and translations of Indigestible in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Indigestible, Information, In
9. There are some Indigestible foods which may bring damage on the intestines and stomach. 1, Cold foods If you eat too much cold foods, such as ice cream, frozen sucker, and cold drinks, it will affect the normal function of the stomach and intestines, and cause damage on the spleen and stomach.
Indigestible, Intestines, If, Ice, It
10. What Is the Indigestible Food That Helps to Stimulate the Digestive System Called?
11. Dietary fiber, the Indigestible part of plant material, is made up of two main types
12. Indigestible carbohydrates, often lumped together under the term ‘fiber’, are fundamentally different from digestible carbohydrates. Indigestible carbohydrates cannot be turned into glucose and absorbed because our bodies lack the enzymes necessary to digest them.
13. List of Indigestible Carbohydrates
14. Indigestible, an in-depth 90-minute documentary film that examines the factory farming of animals for food in the United States exposes the harsh realities of animals and its far reaching effects on public health and the environment.
Indigestible, In, Its
15. Indigestible - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more
16. What does Indigestible mean? Difficult or impossible to digest
17. (adjective) An Indigestible meal.
18. Food that is Indigestible cannot be digested easily
19. Fried food is very Indigestible. 2
20. Adjective If you describe facts or ideas as Indigestible, you mean that they are difficult to understand, …
If, Ideas, Indigestible
21. Indigestible - A friend called up saying he was in a pre-suicidal mood - The Academy of American Poets is the largest membership-based nonprofit organization fostering an appreciation for contemporary poetry and supporting American poets.
Indigestible, In, Is
22. Indigestible: 1 adj digested with difficulty Synonyms: inedible , uneatable not suitable for food flatulent generating excessive gas in the alimentary canal heavy dense or inadequately leavened and hence likely to cause distress in the alimentary canal nondigestible not digestible undigested not digested stodgy heavy and starchy and hard to
Indigestible, Inedible, In, Inadequately
23. Indigestible adjective (FOOD) Ingestible food is difficult or impossible for the stomach to break down.
Indigestible, Ingestible, Is, Impossible
24. The Indigestible Emerald is an unmarked location found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Indigestible, Is, In
25. It is Indigestible because our bodies do not have the enzymes necessary to break down the new bonds.
It, Is, Indigestible
26. Synonyms for Indigestible include heavy, inedible, rich, stodgy, tough, disagreeing, green, hard, malodorous and mouldy
Indigestible, Include, Inedible
27. Check out Indigestible-Digest's art on DeviantArt
28. Dictionary entry details • Indigestible (adjective) Sense 1
29. Indigestible Dextrin Market Outlook Indigestible dextrin is a dietary fiber that is water soluble made by the process of hydrolyzing corn starch with the help of amylase
30. Indigestible dextrin has a long history of usage in the food and beverage industry, as it is made up …
Indigestible, In, Industry, It, Is
31. Indigestible (plural Indigestibles) Indigestible Synonym: indigerible; Further reading “Indigestible” in Diccionario de la lengua española, Vigésima tercera edición, Real Academia Española, 2014.
Indigestible, Indigestibles, Indigerible, In
32. Indigestible dextrin: created to prevent dietary fiber deficiency Dextrin is a general term for substances that have been polymerized *1 by glycosidic bonds *2 of several alpha-glucose molecules
33. Dextrins are a type of starch, and as the name suggests, Indigestible dextrin resists digestion.
34. Indigestible NDF will also be determined by a prolonged in vitro incubation (Van Soest et al
Indigestible, In, Incubation
35. Synonyms for Indigestible in Free Thesaurus
36. 4 synonyms for Indigestible: bitter, distasteful, painful, unpalatable
37. What are synonyms for Indigestible?
38. The purpose of this review is to focus on available knowledge on the interactions of digestible or Indigestible carbohydrates with lipid and lipoprotein metabolism in the postprandial state
Is, Interactions, Indigestible, In
39. Translations in context of "Indigestible" in English-Italian from Reverso Context: Since commercial milk is super-laden wit antibiotics, bovine growth hormones and a whole host of allergic and Indigestible ingredients, it also poses many health problems for the developing infant.
In, Indigestible, Italian, Is, Ingredients, It, Infant
40. Dietary carbohydrates may be categorized as potentially digestible by enzymes present in the saliva, stomach, or intestine (or absorbable without digestion), and Indigestible
In, Intestine, Indigestible
41. See authoritative translations of Indigestible in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
42. Recently developed, Indigestible Dextrin (PF-C) is a low viscosity, water-soluble dietary fiber obtained by heating and enzyme-treatment of potato starch
43. An Indigestible amount of data opposite digestible Word Origin late 15th cent.: via French from late Latin indigestibilis , from in- ‘not’ + digestibilis (from digest- ‘digested’, from the verb digerere , from di- …
Indigestible, Indigestibilis, In
44. What makes protein Indigestible from tissue-related, cellular, and molecular aspects? Becker PM(1), Yu P
45. An Indigestible dextrin characterized in that the dextrin is prepared by heat-treating corn starch with addition of hydrochloric acid thereto to obtain a pyrodextrin, hydrolyzing the pyrodextrin with alpha-amylase and glucoamylase and removing at least one-half of glucose formed from the resulting hydrolyzate, and comprises a fraction other than glucose, (A) said fraction containing at least
Indigestible, In, Is
46. Indigestible dietary polysaccharides help to manage colon health and host health by affecting the gut microbial population
47. Although cellulose is Indigestible then also it helps in the smooth working of the intestinal tract
Is, Indigestible, It, In, Intestinal
48. Blacks have always been the Indigestible mass
49. The Indigestible food set heavily on my stomach
50. Fried onions can be Indigestible
51. The statistics are virtually Indigestible presented in this form
52. Indigestible besmirch Ducator meus nihil agit sine lagunculae leynidae accedunt alfa-yksi kulma zvijeri backout recovery compartiment schorzenie marvellous stupnjevati Mazurka stockiste (n.) to pester trabajar como esclavo life time slick soggetto surgery to rebuild a body part Conga (der) declaration jednostavno osim da collating machine (n
Indigestible definition is - not digestible : not easily digested. How to use indigestible in a sentence.
Indigestible carbohydrates, often lumped together under the term ‘fiber’, are fundamentally different from digestible carbohydrates. Indigestible carbohydrates cannot be turned into glucose and absorbed because our bodies lack the enzymes necessary to digest them. For this reason,...
2. difficult to understand or absorb mentally: an indigestible book. not digestible; not easily digested. in`di•gest`i•bil′i•ty, in`di•gest′i•ble•ness, n. Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved. 1.
Fried food is very indigestible. If you describe facts or ideas as indigestible, you mean that they are difficult to understand, complicated, and dull . ...a dense, indigestible and wordy book.