1. Indifferent definition is - marked by a lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern for something : apathetic
Indifferent, Is, Interest
2. How to use Indifferent in a sentence
3. The many shades of Indifferent Synonym Discussion of Indifferent.
4. She is quite Indifferent to other people's suffering.
5. Indifferent definition, without interest or concern; not caring; apathetic: his Indifferent attitude toward the suffering of others
6. Some common synonyms of Indifferent are aloof, detached, disinterested, incurious, and unconcerned
7. While all these words mean "not showing or feeling interest," Indifferent implies neutrality of attitude from lack of inclination, preference, or prejudice. Indifferent to the dictates of fashion
Interest, Indifferent, Implies, Inclination
8. But, if you are a man, and you find yourself nodding or simply feeling Indifferent, then you may subconsciously be part of the problem
9. Indifferent adjective (NOT INTERESTED) C2 not thinking about or interested in someone or something: Why don't you vote - how can you be so Indifferent (to what is going on)?
Indifferent, Interested, In, Is
10. A slightly less common meaning of Indifferent is "unbiased or impartial," which you can see in its root, the Old French Indifferent, or "impartial." In this sense of the word, we all hope our laws and legal system are Indifferent.
Indifferent, Is, Impartial, In, Its
11. The definition of Indifferent is having no preference or being uninterested
12. An example of Indifferent is a person who has no opinion about politics.
13. indifférent à Indifferent to (=sans importance) immaterial to ça m'est indifférent it doesn't matter to me ça m'est indifférent que it doesn't matter to me whether
Indiff, Indifferent, Importance, Immaterial, It
14. People who are Indifferent can be seen as cold, aloof, disinterested, unmotivated, and lacking in passion
15. être indifférent à qqch to be Indifferent to sth Son malheur les laissent indifférents. They are Indifferent to his misfortune
16. Indifferent 'Indifferent' is a 11 letter word starting with I and ending with T Crossword clues for 'Indifferent'
17. Being Indifferent means being dispassionate about the things that happen around you
18. The landowner seemed Indifferent to the plight of the day laborers
19. If you describe something or someone as Indifferent, you mean that their standard or quality is not very good, and often quite bad
If, Indifferent, Is
20. She had starred in several very Indifferent movies
21. Much of the food we eat is of very poor or Indifferent quality
22. She is quite Indifferent to other people's suffering.
23. Antarctica is Indifferentto humans, but we humans are in awe of Antarctica
Is, Indifferentto, In
24. ‘The opera was Indifferent, but fairly successful with public.’ ‘He was a city boy, always had been, and his riding skills were fairly Indifferent.’ ‘The Indifferent weather is affecting the outcome of matches as batters are finding it hard to get any rhythm.’ ‘The summer's Indifferent weather was …
Indifferent, Is, It
25. Definition of Indifferent not interested in or concerned about something Examples of Indifferent in a sentence As political aides, we are going door-to-door in hopes of …
Indifferent, Interested, In
26. He was Indifferent to the proposal, since it didn’t affect him, either way
27. 1816, Jane Austen, Emma, Volume 2, Chapter 16, “I must not hope to be ever situated as you are, in the midst of every dearest connexion, and therefore I cannot expect that simply growing older should make me Indifferent
28. Since we are Indifferent, we really don’t care about our social status or what group we belong in
29. Synonyms for Indifferent in Free Thesaurus
30. 96 synonyms for Indifferent: unconcerned, distant, detached, cold, cool, regardless, careless
31. ‘The opera was Indifferent, but fairly successful with public.’ ‘He was a city boy, always had been, and his riding skills were fairly Indifferent.’ ‘The Indifferent weather is affecting the outcome of matches as batters are finding it hard to get any rhythm.’ ‘The summer's Indifferent weather was …
Indifferent, Is, It
32. • The rural scene was so peaceful and Indifferent to my predicament
33. • His opponents have tried to characterize him as Indifferent to the concerns of the working class
34. • In doing so they are Indifferent to the macroeconomic effects of their decision
35. Indifferent to • Politicians were seen as Indifferent to the hard-working middle class.
36. If you accuse someone of being Indifferent to something, you mean that they have a complete lack of interest in it
If, Indifferent, Interest, In, It
37. People have become Indifferent to the suffering of others
38. Synonyms: unconcerned, distant, detached, cold More Synonyms of Indifferent Indifferently adverb [ADV after v]
39. Definition of Indifferent adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
40. Definition of Indifferent written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
41. Indifferent adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (person: without bias) neutrale, imparziale agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
Indifferent, Interesting, Imparziale
42. I was Indifferent to the election.
43. He might be just Indifferent TO HER.
44. Muslims are Indifferent to the Holy Quran.
45. You're television incarnate, Diana: Indifferent to suffering; insensitive to joy
Incarnate, Indifferent, Insensitive
46. But if we are not Indifferent to the state, that does not mean we can rely on it.
If, Indifferent, It
47. It is Indifferent to the artworks made about it, even the zoological experiments.
It, Is, Indifferent
48. When Indifferent to a girl, you are more confident and funny
49. But rather than trying to work on each aspect individually, if you can become Indifferent, you create a synergy of all the positive traits of a Don Juan working together.
Individually, If, Indifferent
50. The Indifferent By John Donne About this Poet The English writer and Anglican cleric John Donne is considered now to be the preeminent metaphysical poet of his time
51. Words and deeds are quite Indifferent 23modes of the divine 24energy
52. People have become Indifferent to the suffering of others
53. Indifferent attitude, made light of expression
54. Synonyms for Indifferent to include deaf, Indifferent, oblivious, unconcerned, unmoved, unsympathetic, heedless, impervious, unhearing and unmoved by
Indifferent, Include, Impervious
55. Indifferent is a related term of different
56. As adjectives the difference between Indifferent and different is that Indifferent is not caring or concerned; uninterested, apathetic while different is not the same; exhibiting a difference
57. As a adverb Indifferent is (obsolete) to some extent, in some degree (intermediate between very'' and ''not at all ); moderately, tolerably, fairly.
Indifferent, Is, In, Intermediate
58. A juror, an arbitrator, and a witness, ought to be Indifferent, and when they are not so, they may be challenged.
59. Definition and synonyms of Indifferent from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
60. This is the British English definition of Indifferent.View American English definition of Indifferent.
61. Translation for 'Indifferent' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
62. Today we’re going to talk about why your ex is acting so Indifferent towards you
63. Each point on an indifference curve indicates that a consumer is Indifferent between the two and all points give him the same utility
Indifference, Indicates, Is, Indifferent
64. Find 60 ways to say Indifferent, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
65. Indifference Curve: An indifference curve represents a series of combinations between two different economic goods, between which an individual would be theoretically Indifferent regardless of
Indifference, Individual, Indifferent
66. Indifferent - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
67. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Indifferent adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (person: not caring) indiferente adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que
Ingl, Indifferent, Interesting, Indiferente