See also: Indifference Indifferent Indicate Individual Indispensable Indigenous Indicative Indication Indisputable Indistinguishable Indignation Indisposed Indigent Individualism Indictable Indiscretion Indisposition Indiscriminate Indistinct Indignity Indigo Individuate Individually
1. Indifference definition is - the quality, state, or fact of being indifferent
Indifference, Is, Indifferent
2. How to use Indifference in a sentence.
3. Indifference definition, lack of interest or concern: We were shocked by their Indifference toward poverty
4. Indifference synonyms, Indifference pronunciation, Indifference translation, English dictionary definition of Indifference
5. 11 synonyms of Indifference from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 26 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Indifference
7. Indifference: lack of interest or concern.
8. Find 50 ways to say Indifference, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Indifference Lyrics: I will light the match this morning so I won't be alone / Watch as she lies silent for soon night will be gone / Oh, I will stand arms outstretched, pretend I'm free to roam / Oh
10. Indifference doesn’t have to be the end of a relationship, however
11. The Crossword Solver found 58 answers to the Indifference crossword clue
12. Indifference is the trait of lacking interest or enthusiasm in things
Indifference, Is, Interest, In
13. When you feel Indifference for something, you neither like it nor dislike it.
14. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Indifference
15. 1816, Jane Austen, Emma, Volume 2, Chapter 16, “I must not hope to be ever situated as you are, in the midst of every dearest connexion, and therefore I cannot expect that simply growing older should make me indifferent about letters.” “Indifferent!Oh! no—I never conceived you could become indifferent.Letters are no matter of Indifference; they are generally a very positive curse.”
In, Indifferent, Indifference
16. We found 18 answers for “Indifference”
17. This page shows answers to the clue Indifference, followed by ten definitions like “Unbiased impartial unconcern”, “In the mathematical theory of probability” and “Impartiality; freedom from prejudice, prepossession”.Synonyms for Indifference are for example boredom, droopiness and ennui.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Indifference, Impartial, In, Impartiality
18. I’m now into the trio of Tony Murena’s “Indifference” and coins have been dropping into my case at a steady rate
19. Synonyms for Indifference in Free Thesaurus
20. 52 synonyms for Indifference: disregard, apathy, lack of interest, negligence, detachment
21. Too much of Indifference can easily be mistaken for aloofness, being cold, or being just plain negative
22. That's not what Indifference is about! You're still open, welcoming, and receptive -- it's just that you don't care whether people come to you to be welcomed or not.
Indifference, Is, It
23. Indifference definition: If you accuse someone of Indifference to something, you mean that they have a complete Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
24. "Indifference" is the fourth episode of the fourth season of the post-apocalyptic horror television series The Walking Dead, which aired on AMC on November 3, 2013
25. What does Indifference mean? A lack of enthusiasm
26. (noun) An example of Indifference is when you don't care or put effort into something.
Indifference, Is, Into
27. Which cause of Indifference do you most easily identify with—the illusion of self-sufficiency or the distractions of this world? Read Mark 4:19
Indifference, Identify, Illusion
28. "Indifference" lyrics
29. Pearl Jam Lyrics "Indifference" i will light the match this mornin', so i won't be alone watch as she lies silent, for soon light will be gone i will stand arms outstretched, pretend i'm free to roam
30. Indifference (n.) mid-15c., "quality of being neither good nor bad, neutral quality," from Latin indifferentia "want of difference, similarity," abstract noun from indifferentem (see indifferent).From late 15c
Indifference, Indifferentia, Indifferentem, Indifferent
31. Details about Pearl Jam song Indifference
32. Watch the video for Indifference from Pearl Jam's Vs
33. Explore 138 Indifference Quotes by authors including Richard Dawkins, J
34. The term “la belle Indifference” is a French term, which translates to “beautiful ignorance.” La belle Indifference is defined as a paradoxical absence of psychological distress despite having a serious medical illness or symptoms related to a health condition
Indifference, Is, Ignorance, Illness
35. Deliberate Indifference is not the same thing as negligence
36. You are dealing with “deliberate Indifference” when the person is “aware” or the risk or possible consequences of its acts or omissions and chooses to ignore it
Indifference, Is, Its, Ignore, It
37. Indifference Curve: An Indifference curve represents a series of combinations between two different economic goods, between which an individual would be …
38. Examples of Indifference in a sentence
39. Because Martha showed a total lack of interest in music, her mother used this Indifference as a reason to sell the family’s piano
Interest, In, Indifference
40. 🔊 Irritated by her brother’s attitude of Indifference when it comes to politics, Megan set off to find someone who actually cared about the topics she wanted to discuss
Irritated, Indifference, It
41. An Indifference curve is a contour line where utility remains constant across all points on the line
42. The four properties of Indifference curves are: (1) Indifference curves can never cross, (2) the farther out an Indifference curve lies, the higher the utility it indicates, (3) Indifference curves always slope downwards, and (4) Indifference
Indifference, It, Indicates
43. What causes the psychological condition of “Indifference?” Indifference or apathy is a state in which we don’t care and/or don’t take action on something happening around us
Indifference, Is, In
44. There may be several reasons for Indifference…
45. Definition of Indifference (noun): lack of interest or sympathy
46. Definition and synonyms of Indifference from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
47. This is the British English definition of Indifference.View American English definition of Indifference.
48. Related to la belle Indifference: hysteria, conversion disorder, conversion hysteria, Ganser syndrome, Factitious disorder, Astasia abasia indifférence [ ă-de″fa-rahns´ ] ( Fr
49. ‘The feeling of detached Indifference had been soothing and he hated that it was slowly slipping away.’ ‘There is a fine line between maturity, sobriety and patience, and Indifference, alienation and disgust.’
Indifference, It, Is
50. Indifference curve, in economics, graph showing various combinations of two things (usually consumer goods) that yield equal satisfaction or utility to an individual
Indifference, In, Individual
51. Find 50 ways to say Indifference, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
52. Antonyms for Indifference include concern, interest, regard, care, heed, attention, commitment, enthusiasm, bias and caring
Indifference, Include, Interest
53. ‘The feeling of detached Indifference had been soothing and he hated that it was slowly slipping away.’ ‘There is a fine line between maturity, sobriety and patience, and Indifference, alienation and disgust.’
Indifference, It, Is
54. Lawsuit Alleges 'Willful Indifference' Led To Deadly Conditions In Oregon Prisons January was a deadly month for inmates in Oregon prisons, with …
Indifference, In, Inmates
As I understand the way Abraham-Hicks teaches it, indifference is not bad; it is neutral. It is the absence of resistance. Thinking about what we want all the time (dwelling on it) is a form of resistance, because it causes us to become attached to the things that we want. In effect, we are pointed upstream when we dwell on what we want.
Feeling indifferent means you lack interest, concern, and even sympathy. You may be indifferent about what to eat for dinner, what to watch on TV, or what your sister-in-law is going through at work, but indifference in a relationship can be a sign things are headed in a downward spiral. Why is indifference so bad?
The definition of indifference is a lack of care, concern or interest. An example of indifference is when you don't care or put effort into something. The state or quality of being indifferent.
Definition of indifferent. 1 : marked by impartiality : unbiased. 2a : that does not matter one way or the other. b : of no importance or value one way or the other.