See also: Indications Indifferent Indicate Individual Indispensable Indifference Indigenous Indicative Indication Indisputable Indistinguishable Indignation Indisposed Indigent Individualism Indictable Indiscretion Indisposition Indiscriminate Indistinct Indignity Indigo Individuate Individually
1. Indication noun (SIGN) C1 [ C or U ] a sign that something exists, is true, or is likely to happen: There are few Indications (that) the economy is on an upswing.
Indication, Is, Indications
2. Indications and Usage for Seroquel Schizophrenia
3. Indications and Usage Section of Labeling for Human Prescription Drug and Biological Products — Content and Format Guidance for Industry July …
4. Indications Prophylaxis Of Organ Rejection In Kidney, Liver, And Heart Transplant
5. Indications for permanent pacing in this setting do not necessarily depend on the presence of symptoms
6. Durand Jones & The Indications - Is It Any Wonder?Recorded Live: 8/28/2017 - Paste Studios - New York, NYMore Durand Jones & The Indications in the Paste Clo
Indications, Is, It, In
7. Indications for use cover the reasons or situations in which someone would use the device
8. Indications Rheumatoid Arthritis
9. Medscape - Depression-specific dosing for Lexapro (escitalopram), frequency-based adverse effects, comprehensive interactions, contraIndications, pregnancy & lactation schedules, and cost information.
10. The controversy, Indications, and goals of surgery in CRS are reviewed
11. Other Indications for FESS are less controversial
12. Recorded for $452.11, including a case of beer, the Indications’ 2016 self-titled debut was the product of five friends who met as students at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana
Including, Indications, Indiana, In
13. As the Indications for ankle arthroscopy have increased, so has its usage
Indications, Increased, Its
14. Indications Pars plana vitrectomy is appropriate whenever access to the posterior segment of the eye is necessary for treatment
15. Common Indications include rhegmatogenous or tractional retinal detachment , [ 9 ] vitreous hemorrhage , retained lens fragments after cataract surgery, [ 12 ] endophthalmitis , epiretinal membrane, [ 11 ] macular
16. Absolute Indications Central nervous system symptoms (e.g., ataxia, dizziness, near syncope) Decrease in systolic blood pressure greater than 10 …
17. General Indications for the placement of tracheostomy include acute respiratory failure with the expected need for prolonged mechanical ventilation, failure to wean from mechanical ventilation, upper airway obstruction, difficult airway, and copious secretions ()
18. 22,23 The most common Indications for tracheostomy are (1) acute respiratory failure and need for
19. Indications LP is essential or extremely useful in the diagnosis of bacterial, fungal, mycobacterial, and viral central nervous system (CNS) infections and, in certain settings, for help in the diagnosis of subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH), CNS malignancies, demyelinating diseases, and Guillain-Barré syndrome.
Indications, Is, In, Infections
20. Because of this, they need to be familiar with Indications …
21. Clinical Indications for Echocardiography Echocardiography is widely utilised and potential applications are increasing with advances in technology
Indications, Is, Increasing, In
22. The aim of this document is two-fold: 1) To define clinical Indications in which echocardiography provides incremental value to patient management;
Is, Indications, In, Incremental
23. The main Indications for drain use include the need to eliminate dead space, remove existing fluid or gas, and prevent accumulation of fluid or gas
24. Indications, SAFETY, AND WARNINGS Deep Brain Stimulation Therapy
25. Indications or uses must not be implied or suggested in other sections of the labeling if not included in this section
Indications, Implied, In, If, Included
26. Indications for Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery
27. The 1999 Guidelines for CABG Surgery developed by the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association list the following 6 conditions as Indications for CABG in patients with stable angina : 1
28. Indications What is SOLIRIS? SOLIRIS is a prescription medicine used to treat: patients with a disease called Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH)
29. Common Indications for Epidural Steroid Injections
30. The Indications for Holter Monitoring may include: The patient complains of palpitations and physical examination of standard EKG have not satisfactorily explained the patient’s complaints / symptoms
The indication is the reason you would take the medicine. The contra-indication is the reasons you should not take the medicine.
Medical Definition of indication. 1a : a symptom or particular circumstance that indicates the advisability or necessity of a specific medical treatment or procedure postpartum hemorrhage is the chief indication for the use of ergot preparations and derivatives- C. H. Thienes.
Indicated is defined as to have shown, pointed out, or showed the need for. An example of indicated is to have pointed out the parkway to a lost traveler. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Indicated.".
Definition of indicator 1 : one that indicates: such as 3 : an organism or ecological community so strictly associated with particular environmental conditions that its presence is indicative of the existence of these conditions