See also: Indication Indications Indifferent Indignation Indicate Indispensable Indignant Individual Indigenous Indifference Indictment Indicative Indistinct Indisputable Indistinguishable Indirect Indisposition Indiscriminate Indignantly Indigent Indigeneity Individualize Individualistic Indiscretion Indifferently
1. Indication definition is - something that serves to indicate
Indication, Is, Indicate
2. How to use Indication in a sentence.
3. Indication synonyms, Indication pronunciation, Indication translation, English dictionary definition of Indication
4. The act of indicating: His Indication of refusal came in the form of a frown
Indicating, Indication, In
5. Something that serves to indicate; a sign: Indications of an economic
6. Indication definition, anything serving to indicate or point out, as a sign or token
7. 7 synonyms of Indication from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 49 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Indication
9. Indication: a slight or indirect pointing to something (as a solution or explanation).
10. Find 45 ways to say Indication, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. The act of indicating: His Indication of refusal came in the form of a frown
Indicating, Indication, In
12. Something that serves to indicate; a sign: Indications of an economic recovery
13. Something indicated as necessary or expedient: Bed rest is usually the Indication for flu cases
Indicated, Is, Indication
14. Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the Indication prescribed
15. Use of Xolair for this Indication is supported by evidence from adequate and well-controlled studies
16. In medical terminology, an "Indication" for a drug refers to the use of that drug for treating a particular disease
17. For example, diabetes is an Indication for insulin
Is, Indication, Insulin
18. Indication A health problem or disease that is identified as likely to be benefited by a therapy being studied in clinical trials
Indication, Is, Identified, In
19. Once such a benefit has been established and approved by regulatory authorities, the therapy is said to be approved for a specified Indication.
20. Indication翻譯：標示, 標示；表明；顯示；暗示, 暗示, 建議；必要行為。了解更多。
21. The basis for initiation of a treatment for a disease or of a diagnostic test; may be furnished by a knowledge of the cause (causal Indication), by the symptoms present (symptomatic Indication), or by the nature of the disease (specific Indication).
22. Indication; Pregnancy Immunocompromised status (excluding HIV infection) HIV infection CD4+ count 1 Kidney failure, end-stage renal disease, or on hemodialysis Heart disease or chronic lung disease CSF leaks or cochlear implants Asplenia or persistent complement component deficiencies Chronic liver disease Diabetes <15% and total CD4 cell count
Indication, Immunocompromised, Infection, Implants
23. VIndication is an episodic faith-based crime drama series that follows the small town investigative work of Detective Travis.
24. Close contact Indication if history is any Indication with an Indication for “concrete Indication” - English Only forum a diploma is an Indication of a student's mastery of key information <and not> just a piece of paper - English Only forum a letter indicating / Indication - English Only forum a second = an Indication - English Only forum an audible Indication that is heard on the
Indication, If, Is, Information, Indicating
25. What does Indication mean? The act of indicating
26. (noun) His Indication of refusal came in the form of a frown.
27. Indication// White Floral Navy Fit & Flare Dress $24 $0 Size: 8 Indication samhay17
28. Indication size 12 red lace dress $20 $50 Size: 12 Indication jstead0107
29. Indication Dress $18 $50 Size: M Indication tsommerfeldt4
30. • The first Indication that a person requires accommodation is through a request for a reservation
31. • The daily pollen count can give a good Indication of the amount of allergens in the air
32. • In fact, no Indication that anyone was staying there at all
33. • If she knew what was going on outside, she gave no Indication …
34. Synonyms for Indication in Free Thesaurus
35. 43 synonyms for Indication: sign, mark, evidence, warning, note, signal, suggestion, symptom, hint
36. Indication of something They gave no Indication of how the work should be done
37. Indication of doing something He shows every Indication (= clear signs) of wanting to accept the post
38. Indication that… There are clear Indications that the economy is improving
Indication, Indications, Is, Improving
39. All the Indications are that the deal will go ahead as planned.
40. An Indication of its existance could be the fact that shortly after a strong infection of the leaves the entire plant subcombs in a rather rapid way by general wilting
Indication, Its, Infection, In
41. However, that so many Democrats believe that socialized medicine would be an improvement is an Indication of …
Improvement, Is, Indication
42. Server Name Indication (SNI) is an extension of the TLS protocol
43. ‘An Indication of times to come was evident in the procession that marked the inauguration.’ ‘This in itself is an Indication of the problem, an Indication of the fear in which people live.’ ‘Was this evidence of a busy morning or the Indication of a little used venue?’
Indication, In, Inauguration, Itself, Is
44. The lowest effective dose of EstroGel 0.06% for this Indication has not been determined.
45. Indication - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
46. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Indication n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
47. Additional Indication criteria, contraIndication criteria, and risk factors for adverse outcome were also agreed by a large majority within the multi-perspective stakeholder panel
48. Conclusion The defined Indication criteria constitute a prerequisite for appropriate provision of TKA in patients with knee OA in Germany
49. This includes measures such as autologous donation before elective surgery, the infusion of shed blood, and the realization that in many patients normovolemic anemia is not an Indication for transfusion.
Includes, Infusion, In, Is, Indication
50. Medscape - Tuberculosis dosing for (isoniazid), frequency-based adverse effects, comprehensive interactions, contraIndications, pregnancy & lactation schedules, and cost information.
Isoniazid, Interactions, Information
51. This Indication is approved under accelerated approval based on progression-free survival
52. Continued approval for this Indication may be contingent upon verification and …
53. Medscape - Indication-specific dosing for Demerol, pethidine (meperidine), frequency-based adverse effects, comprehensive interactions, contraIndications, pregnancy & …
54. Confounding by Indication is a bias frequently encountered in observational epidemiologic studies of drug effects
Indication, Is, In
55. Because the allocation of treatment in observational studies is not randomized and the Indication for treatment may be related to the risk of future health outcomes, the resulting imbalance in the underlying risk profile between treated and comparison groups can generate biased
In, Is, Indication, Imbalance
56. Expanded Indication enables potential treatment of more adults with left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) below normal, the group where benefits are most clearly evident 1 Of the more than 6 million Americans suffering from chronic heart failure (CHF), approximately 5 million may be appropriate for treatment with Entresto 3,4
57. 1 a : a symptom or particular circumstance that indicates the advisability or necessity of a specific medical treatment or procedure <postpartum hemorrhage is the chief Indication for the use of ergot preparations and derivatives -- C
Indicates, Is, Indication
58. Bristol Myers Squibb statement on Opdivo (nivolumab) small cell lung cancer US Indication
59. Provided to YouTube by Awal Digital LtdIndication · The Zombies · The ZombiesThe Original Studio Recordings, Vol
60. Confounding by Indication is a special type of confounding that can occur in observational (non-experimental) pharmaco-epidemiologic studies of the effects and side effects of drugs
Indication, Is, In
61. Private Indication rules cannot be used in the "Filter Set" functionality invoked from the Manage Sets page
Indication, In, Invoked
62. Note that the Community folder has Indication rules that you can copy to create your own Indication rules
63. Both found that nephrotic syndrome was the most common Indication (32.9%)
64. In the study by Paripovic et al, other Indications included asymptomatic hematuria (23.4%), urinary abnormalities in systemic diseases (15.8%), and proteinuria (11.4%)
In, Indications, Included
indication (noun) · indications (plural noun)