See also: Indefatigability Indecorous Indefatigable Indelible Indeterminate Indeed Indecent Indelicate Independent Independence Indefinite Indemnity Indeterminable Indemnify Indecisive Indentation Indefensible Indemnification Indestructible Index Indecorum Indeedly Indecency Indented
1. Origin of Indefatigability From in- + de- + fatigue + -ability.
2. Definition of Indefatigability in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Indefatigability mean? Information and translations of Indefatigability in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Indefatigability, Information, In
4. Indefatigability 'Indefatigability' is a 16 letter word starting with I and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Indefatigability
5. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Indefatigability will help you to finish your crossword today.
6. ‘The originality, the Indefatigability, the uncanny sense of self-promotion, the converting of art into sensibility, put him, it seems to me, into the most rarefied circle.’ ‘However, I remain an undimmed admirer of the Indefatigability of both noble Lords, even though I disagree with them more often than I agree.’
Indefatigability, Into, It
7. Indefatigability: 1 n tireless determination Synonyms: indefatigableness , tirelessness Type of: determination , purpose the quality of being determined to do or achieve something; firmness of purpose
8. Indefatigability was just a word with too many syllables until he shamelessly rolled it out for the cameras in 1994
Indefatigability, It, In
9. Indefatigability; indefatigableness; tirelessness Hypernyms ("Indefatigability" is a kind of): determination ; purpose (the quality of being determined to do or achieve something; firmness of purpose)
Indefatigability, Indefatigableness, Is
10. How many syllables are in Indefatigability and its definition
In, Indefatigability, Its
11. Indefatigability (n.) 1630s, from indefatigable + -ity
Indefatigability, Indefatigable, Ity
12. What is another word for Indefatigability? Indefatigability
13. Definition of Indefatigability, with etymology, pronunciation (phonetic and audio), synonyms, antonyms, derived terms and more about the word Indefatigability.
14. How to unlock the Indefatigability trophy in Newtonian Inversion: clear level 13
Indefatigability, In, Inversion
15. Several British journalists who helped Kelley gain access to the right circles offer testimonials to her Indefatigability as she attempted to track 80 years of royal rumors
16. Galloway wasn't a politician when he spoke of the Iraqi people's Indefatigability
17. His dedication and Indefatigability are exceptional, always focused on doing the right thing in every situation, particularly to improve and promote patient care
Indefatigability, In, Improve
18. * Seeing as this had to be conveyed to Saddam via a translator, using the word Indefatigability was a bit dangerous, wasnt it?
19. If it is Indefatigability you are after, try Sky's Super League, where commentators Eddie and Stevo never tire of extending metaphors beyond breaking point.
If, It, Is, Indefatigability
20. It's a golf hole and you try to get it in as quickly as you can.” It is this Indefatigability that helps mark out Johnson so easily as the best player in the world at the moment
It, In, Is, Indefatigability
21. The study is informed by the theories of Bakhtin, Barthes and Kristeva on polyvocity and of Blanchot, Wittgenstein and Deleuze on language games and the Indefatigability of writing
Is, Informed, Indefatigability
22. Indefatigability Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Indefatigability in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
Indefatigability, In, It, Is, Important
23. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Indefatigability in Urdu is انتھک, and in …
In, Indefatigability, Is
24. Antonyms for Indefatigability include apathy, idleness, indifference, indolence, laziness, lethargy, weakness, cowardice, fear and timidity
Indefatigability, Include, Idleness, Indifference, Indolence
25. Antonyms For Indefatigability , Opposite to Indefatigability Apathy, Cowardice, Idleness, Indifference, Indolence, Irresolution, Laziness, Lethargy, Weakness, Anthak انتھک Meaning in English - Find the correct meaning of Anthak in English, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it …
Indefatigability, Idleness, Indifference, Indolence, Irresolution, In, It, Is, Important
26. Translation for 'Indefatigability' in the free English-Chinese dictionary and many other Chinese translations.
27. Indefatigability, indomitableness, with unremitting tenacity odabrani Remote transport joutua sairaalaan supercharged engine Abfindung markups centralized communication system roster; raster rezervovanost takaisinottoehto soft edge of road oculare by natural ability and work (motto of the University of Auckland) autokanta homunkulus od dva zla
28. Search Indefatigability and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
29. You can complete the definition of Indefatigability given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
30. Surely, that makes us emphatically declare that Modi is indeed an epitome and exemplar of Indefatigability! It all began on this day in 2001 when Modi took oath as the chief minister of Gujarat
Is, Indeed, Indefatigability, It, In
31. Indefatigability 'Indefatigability' is a 16 letter word starting with I and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Indefatigability
32. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Indefatigability will help you to finish your crossword today
33. And it takes optimism and Indefatigability to stay hopeful through a summer of racial tension, an election that split the country in two and a mob …
It, Indefatigability, In
34. Indefatigability sự cho phép pasti u zamku complain perarangan giubba žmiriti magnetic repulsion absolut nici unul uitbanning brodo daydream, lost in thought albastrime(cer albastru) bura autonkorin valmistaja egzystencja McGonagall frequency counter feeble dictum konstapel dekstra sjetan agreement, stipulation, contract Hrvatsko-engleski
35. Robotic systems offer a unique combination of dexterity, durability, Indefatigability, and precision
36. Hope – despite climate change denialists’ Indefatigability
37. He tells me of the time he returned from Iraq in 1994 to an unsurprising carpeting from the whips having told Saddam "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your Indefatigability."
Iraq, In, Indefatigability
Indefatigability definition, incapable of being tired out; not yielding to fatigue; untiring. See more.
Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia . Having or showing a capacity for persistent effort; not tiring or relenting: See Synonyms at tireless. [Obsolete French indéfatigable, from Latin indēfatīgābilis : in-, not; see in-1 + dēfatīgāre, to tire out ( dē-, intensive pref.; see de- + fatīgāre, to weary ).] in′de·fat′i·ga·bil′i·ty n.
adjective tireless, dogged, persevering, patient, relentless, diligent, inexhaustible, unremitting, assiduous, unflagging, untiring, sedulous, pertinacious, unwearying, unwearied His indefatigable spirit helped him to cope with the illness.
Your mastery of the language, and your indefatigability, would make you infinitely useful in any of these departments. Owing to the indefatigability of collectors and their persistent and tempting offers, many have left their old homes. At the Westminster election, his indefatigability against the ministerial favourite came amply into play.