See also: Incorporate Incorporated Incongruous Inconsequential Inconvenience Incoherent Inconvenient Incomprehensible Incompetence Income Incompetent Inconsistency Incontestable Incognito Inconspicuous Inconsistent Incongruent Incongruousness Inconstant Inconsiderate Inconceivable Incontrovertible Incongruity Incorrect Incomplete
1. (Commerce) to form (individuals, an unIncorporated enterprise, etc) into a corporation or other organization with a separate legal identity from that of its owners or members
Individuals, Into, Identity, Its
2. To put or introduce into a body or mass as an integral part or parts: to Incorporate revisions into a text
Introduce, Into, Integral, Incorporate
3. To include something as part of something larger: Suggestions from the survey have been Incorporated into/in the final design
Include, Incorporated, Into, In
4. This aircraft Incorporates several new safety features.
5. At Incorporate.com, we provide everything you need to start and maintain your business.
6. Find 39 ways to say Incorporate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. To include something as part of something larger: Suggestions from the survey have been Incorporated into/in the final design
Include, Incorporated, Into, In
8. This aircraft Incorporates several new safety features.
9. The Crossword Solver found 68 answers to the Incorporate crossword clue
10. Incorporate a business incorporation services online incorporating Home Online Status About Us Partner With Us Contact Us I ncorporatetime.com prepares and files all the necessary documents to form your corporation
Incorporate, Incorporation, Incorporating
11. Synonyms & Antonyms of Incorporate 1 to make a part of a body or system astronomers had to Incorporate the existence of Pluto into their scheme of the …
12. Incorporate.com provides a range of services that are appropriate to every state of the small business life cycle
13. We help companies Incorporate and form limited liability companies (LLCs) and many other entity types
14. To include something as part of a group, system, plan etc Incorporate something into/in something We’ve Incorporated many environmentally friendly features into the design of the building.
Include, Incorporate, Into, In, Incorporated
15. Incorporate (verb) To include (another clause or guarantee of the US constitution) as a part (of the Fourteenth Amendment, such that the clause binds not only the federal government but also state governments).
16. Incorporate (someone or something) in (to) (something) To involve or integrate someone or something in something
Incorporate, In, Involve, Integrate
17. Will management ever officially Incorporate our department into the legal team? Please Incorporate Aunt Greta and her family into your plans for the surprise party, will you?
18. To Incorporate is to include or integrate a part into the whole
Incorporate, Is, Include, Integrate, Into
19. Incorporate is a more active version of the word "include"; if you Incorporate, you are adding something to the mix
Incorporate, Is, Include, If
20. In the business world, to Incorporate is a legal process.
In, Incorporate, Is
21. Incorporate in 3 Easy Steps Today - Get Started for $49 + State Filing Fees
22. Incorporate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
23. Incorporate To form a corporation by filing documents in the appropriate state authority, which may be one's own state or a corporation-friendly state such as Delaware
24. To include something so that it forms a part of something Incorporate something The new car design Incorporates all the latest safety features
Include, It, Incorporate, Incorporates
25. Incorporate something in/into/within something We have Incorporated all the latest safety features into the design
Incorporate, In, Into, Incorporated
26. Many of your suggestions have been Incorporated in the plan.
27. Incorporate (v.) late 14c., "to put (something) into the body or substance of (something else), blend; absorb, eat," also "solidify, harden," often in medical writing, from Late Latin incorporatus, past participle of incorporare "unite into one body, embody, include," from Latin in-"into, in, on, upon" (from PIE root *en "in") + verb from corpus (genitive corporis) "body" (from PIE root *kwrep
Incorporate, Into, In, Incorporatus, Incorporare, Include
28. Why Incorporate? It is true that operating as a corporation has its share of drawbacks in certain situations
Incorporate, It, Is, Its, In
29. Inflections of 'Incorporate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Incorporates v 3rd person singular incorporating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Incorporated v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Incorporated v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used
Inflections, Incorporate, Incorporates, Incorporating, Ing, It, Is, Incorporated
30. To unite (one thing) with something else already in existence: Incorporated the letter into her diary
In, Incorporated, Into
31. Incorporate Your Business Today: LLC, S Corp, C Corp, Non Profit
32. Over 500,000 customers Incorporate online and keep their businesses compliant with us.
33. A petition to dis-Incorporate a majority of the town was certified in June, and the county scheduled a vote on the matter in October
34. East Redmond voted 164 to 24 to dis-Incorporate three-fourths of the town, leaving only 50 residents and 0.87 square miles (2.3 km 2).
35. Incorporate 'Incorporate' is a 11 letter word starting with I and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Incorporate We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Incorporate will help you to finish your crossword today
36. Incorporate: To formally create a corporation pursuant to the requirements prescribed by state statute; to confer a corporate franchise upon certain individuals.
37. We shall try to Incorporate some of your ideas in our future plan
Incorporate, Ideas, In
38. The new cars will Incorporate a number of major improvements
39. We had to Incorporate the company for tax reasons
40. We can Incorporate this informati
41. However, if you don't have an office in the state where you Incorporate or prefer to have someone else act as an agent for you, you can hire a professional registered agent.
If, In, Incorporate
42. Incorporate to that, faux Rolex watches are loving watches mainly because they are made for lovable individuals
43. Only a lawyer can help resolve the maze of legal issues ranging from questions having to do with whether to Incorporate to questions having to do with the rights of consumers.
44. They Incorporate industrial noise, samples and filters, shifting gears but never losing focus or edge
45. The problem was that the truck was a standard pickup, and was in no way large enough to Incorporate all of our stuff
46. Instead, Incorporate small meat chunks into other dishes, such as stir-fries and salads.
Instead, Incorporate, Into
47. For many decades, Delaware was the single most popular state to Incorporate in and it is still favored by many attorneys and especially by publicly traded corporations
Incorporate, In, It, Is
48. When Incorporate Fast Inc was founded in 2002, almost no state had the infrastructure to handle online business formations, and starting a new business entity could take weeks
Incorporate, Inc, In, Infrastructure
49. That’s why we started Incorporate Fast, so we could start your business fast
50. Incorporated can be easily Incorporated into your vocabulary
51. If something is introduced into a larger whole, like when you add a set of sit-ups to your work-out routine, you can say it is Incorporated.
If, Is, Introduced, Into, It, Incorporated
52. What does Incorporate mean? The definition of Incorporate is united as one
53. (adjective) An example of Incorporate is classroom decoration with many
54. Incorporation, Incorporate your business, texas incorporation, california incorporation, florida incorporation, incorporation new york, Incorporate in florida, Incorporate in california, form an llc
Incorporation, Incorporate, In
55. Incorporate definition: If one thing Incorporates another thing, it includes the other thing
Incorporate, If, Incorporates, It, Includes
incorporate (verb) · incorporates (third person present) · incorporated (past tense) · incorporated (past participle) · incorporating (present participle)