See also: Inclination Incline Inclusion Inclusive Inclined Include Including Inclemency Incl Includer Inclinator Inclusively Included Inclement Inclining Inclinable Inclusionist Inclemently Inclose Inclusivity
1. Inclination definition is - a tendency to a particular aspect, state, character, or action
2. How to use Inclination in a sentence.
3. Inclination definition, a disposition or bent, especially of the mind or will; a liking or preference: Much against his Inclination, he was forced to resign
4. 8 rows · Define Inclination
5. Inclination synonyms, Inclination pronunciation, Inclination translation, …
6. Find 86 ways to say Inclination, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. 37 synonyms of Inclination from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 47 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Inclination
9. Inclination: a habitual attraction to some activity or …
10. The Crossword Solver found 171 answers to the Inclination crossword clue
11. ‘An Inclination of 0 degrees would mean the orbit is perfectly aligned with Earth's orbital plane.’ ‘Slope Inclination and aspect were recorded at several locations within each stand.’ ‘The great diversity of plants in the formation is due to local variation in soil conditions, topography, slope Inclination and resultant microclimates.’
Inclination, Is, In
12. Magnetic dip, dip angle, or magnetic Inclination is the angle made with the horizontal by the Earth's magnetic field lines.This angle varies at different points on the Earth's surface
13. Positive values of Inclination indicate that the magnetic field of the Earth is pointing downward, into the Earth, at the point of measurement, and negative values indicate that it is pointing upward.
Inclination, Indicate, Is, Into, It
14. What does Inclination mean? Inclination is defined as a tendency towards something, such as a behavior or a habit
15. You can see the word "incline" inside Inclination, which clues you in to the fact that Inclination has to do with leaning
Incline, Inside, Inclination, In
16. Sometimes the Inclination is literal; in most cases it's …
Inclination, Is, In, It
17. Inclination (n.) late 14c., inclinacioun, "condition of being mentally disposed" (to do something), "natural disposition due to a humor or the influence of planets at one's birth," from Old French Inclination (14c.) and directly from Latin Inclinationem (nominative inclinatio) "a leaning, bending," figuratively "tendency, bias, favor," noun of action from past-participle stem of inclinare "to
Inclination, Inclinacioun, Influence, Inclinationem, Inclinatio, Inclinare
18. The Inclination of a line or angle of Inclination is the acute or obtuse angle that is formed when a nonhorizontal line intersects the x-axis
Inclination, Is, Intersects
19. Formal definition: The Inclination of a nonhorizontal line is the positive angle θ with θ less than 180 degrees and measured counterclockwise from the x-axis to the line.
20. Inclination of the pelvis the angle between the plane of the pelvic inlet and the horizontal plane.
21. Inclination - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
22. The Inclination of his head increased and he awoke with a start.· A slant or slope
23. The road up to the house had a steep Inclination.· A mental tendency
24. His Inclination to drink escalated to alcoholism
25. (geometry) The angle of intersection of a reference plane The astronomer calculated the Inclination of the equator or
26. Synonyms for Inclination in Free Thesaurus
27. 61 synonyms for Inclination: desire, longing, wish, need, aspiration, craving, yearning
28. Inclination, in astronomy, the angle of intersection between two planes, one of which is an orbital plane
Inclination, In, Intersection, Is
29. The Inclination of the plane of the moon's orbit is 5°9' with respect to the plane of the ecliptic (the plane of the earth's orbit around the sun).
30. Axial Inclination synonyms, Axial Inclination pronunciation, Axial Inclination translation, English dictionary definition of Axial Inclination
31. The act of inclining or the state of being inclined; a bend or tilt: The Inclination of the child's head suggested sleep
Inclining, Inclined, Inclination
32. Inclination (3 Occurrences) James 3:4 Behold, the ships also, though they are so big and are driven by fierce winds, are yet guided by a very small rudder, wherever the pilot desires.
33. Inclination definition: An Inclination is a feeling that makes you want to act in a particular way
Inclination, Is, In
34. Other articles where Inclination is discussed: Earth: Basic planetary data: 44° tilt, or Inclination, of Earth’s axis to its orbital plane, also typical, results in greater heating and more hours of daylight in one hemisphere or the other over the course of a year and so is responsible for the cyclic change of seasons.
Inclination, Is, Its, In
35. Inclination (to do something) He did not show the slightest Inclination to leave
36. My natural Inclination is to find a compromise
37. She had neither the time nor the Inclination to help them
38. Inclination (towards/for something) She lacked any Inclination for housework
39. By Inclination He was a loner by nature and by Inclination.
40. Magnetic Inclination definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
41. • With an Inclination to believe in archetypes of goodness
42. • a 62-degree Inclination • Diana's inevitable Inclination was to imitate Sarah
Inclination, Inevitable, Imitate
43. • Lettie purposely lingered behind Patrice, fighting off her natural Inclination to simply ignore the woman and brush past her
44. • The region's natural Inclination, like that of a bicycle, is to
45. I have no Inclination to go no tengo ganas de ir; I have neither the time nor the Inclination to get involved no tengo ni tiempo ni ganas de meterme en el asunto; her Inclination was to ignore him prefería no hacerle caso; I decided to follow my own Inclination and stay at home decidí hacer lo que más me apetecía y quedarme en casa; I went to the meeting, against my Inclination fui a la
Inclination, Ir, Involved, Ignore
46. Inclination, in astronomy, the angle of intersection between two planes, one of which is an orbital plane
Inclination, In, Intersection, Is
47. The Inclination of the plane of the moon's orbit is 5°9' with respect to the plane of the ecliptic (the plane of the earth's orbit around the sun).
48. Orbital Inclination is the angle of the satellite's orbital plane with respect to the Earth's equatorial plane
49. Inclination definition: An Inclination is a feeling that makes you want to act in a particular way
Inclination, Is, In
50. Other articles where Inclination is discussed: celestial mechanics: Perturbations of elliptical motion: ) Angle i is the Inclination of the orbital plane to the reference plane
51. Inclination: The act of inclining or the state of being inclined; a bend or tilt.
Inclination, Inclining, Inclined
52. Inclination is transmitted from the ABIA bit-sub via electro-magnetic transmission to the ParaTrack2 Steering Tool positioned normally in a non-magnetic drill collar
Inclination, Is, In
53. At-bit Inclination is monitored in RivCross software where Inclination trends at the bit can be compared to Inclination at the probe, improving the surveyor’s ability to react
Inclination, Is, In, Improving
54. Inclination of the pelvis the angle between the plane of the pelvic inlet and the horizontal plane.
55. 22 hours ago · If the Inclination of a rotating earth atays the same but the orbital size increases or decreases what would happen to the ground track? If something happens why? or why not?
If, Inclination, Increases
56. Inclination was started in Jan 2009 by Lissy MacMillan, a passionate Music Journalist with a vision
57. Sol Inclination is a sun-drenched, secluded, tropical island retreat
Inclination, Is, Island
58. The minimum working fluid inventory increases with Inclination angle, especially for large Inclination angles
Inventory, Increases, Inclination
59. There is a range of Inclination angles at which the thermosyphon shows better performance than at a vertical position, i.e., the critical heat transfer rate is higher.
60. Find 86 ways to say Inclination, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
61. I did not feel the slightest Inclination to hurry
62. My natural Inclination was to say no
63. He was a loner by nature and by Inclination
64. He did not show the slightest Inclination to leave
65. What is the definition of Inclination? What is the meaning of Inclination? How do you use Inclination in a sentence? What are synonyms for Inclination?
Is, Inclination, In
66. 1 day ago · Supreme Court Shows Inclination to Limit Union-Access Law Arguments reveal differences on whether California growers have right to compensation for letting organizers onto their property to …
67. Inclination - When Fear Turns To Confidence - 12" Test Press (PNE237) eBay 100% proceeds from this sale will go to Inclination
68. This is a test press of InclinationUltimate Aggression LP numbered 11/15.
inclination (noun) · inclinations (plural noun)