See also: Incinerate Incinerated Incident Incidental Incisive Incite Incision Incitement Incise Inciting Incidence Incipient Inci Incink Incinerar Inciso Incisively Incitor Incited Inciteful Incivility Incidentally
1. History and Etymology for Incinerate Medieval Latin incineratus, past participle of incinerare, from Latin in- + ciner-, cinis ashes; akin to Greek konis dust, ashes Learn More about Incinerate Time Traveler …
Incinerate, Incineratus, Incinerare, In
2. Cremate, burn up, reduce to ashes, consume by fire Some of the victims were Incinerated. Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
3. [ in- sin- uh-reyt ] See synonyms for: Incinerate / incineration on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object), in·cin·er·at·ed, in·cin·er·at·ing
In, Incinerate, Incineration, Ing
4. To Incinerate is to reduce to ashes; the sense differs little from that of cremate, but it is in less popular use
Incinerate, Is, It, In
5. ENGLISH SYNONYMS AND ANTONYMS JAMES CHAMPLIN FERNALD Encountering another globe, our sun would doubtless produce so much heat as to Incinerate all planetary life
6. 170 rows · Incinerate (Japanese: やきつくす Complete Burn) is a damage-dealing …
7. Incinerate™ Herbicide WinField United - WinField® United Other products in this Category Please match the EPA No
8. Incinerate is a Fire-type Quick move in Pokémon GO that deals 29 damage and generates 20 energy. It is strong against Bug, Steel, Grass and Ice Pokémon and weak against Rock, Fire, Water and Dragon Pokémon.
Incinerate, Is, In, It, Ice
9. Incinerate CDs, Flag and DVD $ 10.00 Sacrilegivm Tshirt and Tshirt/CD combo pack $ 18.00 Sacrilegivm Hoody and Hoody/CD combo $ 36.00 Sacrilegivm Long …
10. About “Incinerate” This song was released in 2006 as the leading single off SY’s “Rather Ripped” album. Moore sings the song, taking a rather conventional trope – the idea of being Incinerated as a
Incinerate, In, Idea, Incinerated
11. Incinerate, Incinerate Incinerate, Incinerate
12. Music video by Sonic Youth performing Incinerate
13. (C) 2006 Geffen Records#SonicYouth #Incinerate #Vevo
14. The spacecraft and its crew were Incinerated by the billion-degree temperatures generated by the fireball
15. Since Incinerate is a skill that requires us to stand still, we will have it's bonus all the time, which includes life regeneration
Incinerate, Is, It, Includes
16. The spacecraft and its crew were Incinerated by the billion-degree temperatures generated by the fireball.
17. Incinerate is a Fire-type fast move
18. Incinerate is a Fire -type fast attack.
19. Incinerate やきつくす Power Points: Base Power: Accuracy: 15: 60: 100 Battle Effect: The user attacks opposing Pokémon with fire
20. Incinerate is better for sustained personal dps given that immolate is applied for you (until you have 1.3k spell damage)
Incinerate, Is, Immolate
21. Incinerate seems to have become quite nice lately, pre-WLK the only reason to prefer this over Shadow Bolt was the low mana cost
22. +Incinerate is the third EP by Sphere Lazza, released in 1994 by Arts Industria.
Incinerate, Is, In, Industria
23. Examples of Incinerate in a sentence
24. If an atom bomb was dropped over Manhattan, the whole city would Incinerate in a flash
If, Incinerate, In
25. 🔊 The thieves decided to Incinerate the building after leaving fingerprints on the wall
26. 🔊 In the news today, two California wildfires Incinerate 400 homes and displace
27. Synonyms for Incinerate include burn, cremate, carbonise, carbonize, blaze, combust, consume, destroy, flame and ignite
Incinerate, Include, Ignite
28. Incinerate is a Tech skill in Mass Effect: Andromeda
Incinerate, Is, In
29. Incinerate is a tech skill, combo primer, and upgradeable combo detonator usable by Nakmor Drack
30. Definition of Incinerate in the Definitions.net dictionary
31. What does Incinerate mean? Information and translations of Incinerate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Incinerate, Information, In
32. Watch the video for Incinerate from Sonic Youth's Rather Ripped for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
33. Incinerate: 1 v become reduced to ashes “The paper Incinerated quickly” Synonyms: burn cause to undergo combustion Type of: burn down , burn up , go up burn completely; be consumed or destroyed by fire v cause to undergo combustion Synonyms: burn burn , burn down , fire destroy by fire Type of: change integrity change in physical make-up
Incinerate, Incinerated, Integrity, In
34. Incinerate was my first book by Tessa Teevan and now I'm more than intrigued by her other books
35. Incinerate is about Knox and Charlie.
36. Incinerate [4x] The firefighters are so nice I remember you so cold as ice Now flames are licking at yr feet Sirens come to put me out of misery You wave yr torch into my eyes Flamethrower lover burning mind Incinerate [8x] Submit Corrections
Incinerate, Ice, Into
37. Incinerate is a tech skill, combo primer, and upgradeable combo detonator
38. The following achievements and trophies can be earned for kills with Incinerate: Trapshooter
39. Incinerate is a tech power in Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3's single-player and multiplayer modes.
Incinerate, Is, In
40. The creature can’t be regenerated for any reason, even if an effect other than Incinerate would deal lethal damage to it or otherwise destroy it.
If, Incinerate, It
41. Definition of Incinerate verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
42. Incinerate is a Generation V Fire-type move
43. Incinerate is better for sustained personal dps given that immolate is applied for you (until you have 1.3k spell damage)
Incinerate, Is, Immolate
44. Incinerate – Back to Reality (2021): DOWNLOAD TORRENT FREE Download album Incinerate – Back to Reality (2021) MP3 free with no registration
45. Search for other albums and music Incinerate
46. Russians Incinerate an Oil Market, Kurds Restore Sales of Syrian Oil to Syria Ballistic missiles cause an oil fire that blazed for 19 hours
47. Incinerate is a Special Attack that has the ability to burn the Berry the target is holding, making it unusable.
Incinerate, Is, It
48. Incinerate Free Downloads for PC
49. Incinerate (v.) "burn to ashes" (transitive), 1550s, from Medieval Latin incineratus, past participle of incinerare "reduce to ashes," from in-"into" (from PIE root *en "in") + a verb from Latin cinis (genitive cineris) "ashes," from PIE root *keni-"dust, ashes" (source also of Greek konis "dust")
Incinerate, Incineratus, Incinerare, In, Into
50. The creature can’t be regenerated for any reason, even if an effect other than Incinerate would deal lethal damage to it or otherwise destroy it.
If, Incinerate, It
51. Synonyms for Incinerate in Free Thesaurus
52. 7 synonyms for Incinerate: burn up, carbonize, cremate, burn up, reduce to ashes, consume by fire, burn
53. What are synonyms for Incinerate?
54. "Victini used Incinerate!" the game text said, and suddenly my Herdier was engulfed in flames, which did a whopping amount of damage, too my surprise
incinerate (verb) · incinerates (third person present) · incinerated (past tense) · incinerated (past participle) · incinerating (present participle)
The definition of incinerate is to burn something until only ashes remain. An example of incinerate is to cremate a body. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
Incinerate in a sentence
Incinerate antonyms. Top antonyms for incinerate (opposite of incinerate) are extinguish, quench and wet.