1. Definition of Incentive : something that incites or has a tendency to incite to determination or action Other Words from Incentive Synonyms & Antonyms Choose the Right Synonym Example Sentences Learn More about Incentive Other Words from Incentive
Incentive, Incites, Incite
2. Something that encourages a person to do something: Tax Incentives have been very effective in encouraging people to save and invest more of their income
Incentives, In, Invest, Income
3. [ + to infinitive ] There is little Incentive for people to leave their cars at home when public transport remains so expensive
Infinitive, Is, Incentive
4. Bonus payments provide an Incentive …
5. How does the noun Incentive contrast with its synonyms? Some common synonyms of Incentive are goad, impulse, inducement, motive, and spur
Incentive, Its, Impulse, Inducement
6. While all these words mean "a stimulus to action," Incentive applies to an external influence (such as an expected reward) inciting to action
Incentive, Influence, Inciting
7. A bonus was offered as an Incentive
8. Most of the population’s behavior aligns with various overt and covert Incentives, and we have a whole lot of Incentives to be physically inactive and eat a lot
9. DUBNER JANUARY 2, 2020 FREAKONOMICS A natural place to start is by changing the Incentives faced by teachers and schools.
10. Incentive is defined as something that encourages someone to do something or work harder
11. An example of Incentive is an ice cold beer at the end of a long bike ride.
Incentive, Is, Ice
12. The name change relates to the merger of Alexander Incentives Oy and Evli Awards Management Oy in September 2020
13. As of 3 December 2020 Incentive Portal login page will be updated to https://Incentive.online domain and the helpdesk email address from @eam.fi to @eai.fi.
14. Incentives and Offers BUILD & PRICE FIND A DEALER THANK YOU FOR YOUR STRENGTH, COURAGE AND SERVICE We want to say thank you for all that you do
15. An Incentive is something that motivates or drives one to do something or behave in a certain way
Incentive, Is, In
16. There are two type of Incentives that affect human decision making
17. These are: intrinsic and extrinsic Incentives
18. Intrinsic Incentives are those that motivate a person to do something out of their own self interest or desires, without any outside pressure or promised reward.
Intrinsic, Incentives, Interest
19. Other Incentives Renewable Energy Development Grants The Oregon Department of Energy helps Oregon individuals, businesses, nonprofits, tribes, and other organizations complete energy-saving …
20. An Incentive is an object, item of value, or desired action or event that spurs an employee to do more of whatever was encouraged by the employer through the chosen Incentive
Incentive, Is, Item
21. You want to manage your Incentives in such a way that you do not create entitled employees.
22. Incentive - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
23. This unique Incentive may pay qualifying businesses cash back, up to 10 percent of payroll, for up to ten years for the creation of 10 jobs with an average wage of $104,954 annually or higher, depending on the county
24. For nearly 50 years All Star Incentive Marketing has provided its clients with solutions that help maximize the value of human capital
25. An Incentive spirometer is a handheld device that helps your lungs recover after a surgery or lung illness
Incentive, Is, Illness
26. Incentive Properties is a full service property management company
27. Incentive offer is subject to change without prior notice
28. One Incentive per customer, per offer code, per calendar year for new BMW vehicles
29. Incentives is an information program created to assist historic building owners, preservation consultants, community officials, architects and developers in the process of seeking the 20% federal tax credit for rehabilitating historic buildings
Incentives, Is, Information, In
30. If something is an Incentive to do something, it encourages you to do it
If, Is, Incentive, It
31. There is little or no Incentive to adopt such measures
32. Many companies in Britain are keen on the idea of tax Incentives for R&D
In, Idea, Incentives
33. Synonyms: inducement, motive, encouragement, urge More Synonyms of Incentive
34. Miami-Dade County Targeted Jobs Incentive Fund (TJIF) This initiative seeks to retain existing businesses and to encourage Business expansion by providing cash Incentive awards
35. Parent Label: Incentive Music Limited
36. Incentive is a Nordic based investment partnership managing a concentrated portfolio of long-term equity investments in publicly listed Northern European companies
Incentive, Is, Investment, Investments, In
37. If your mom wants you to mow the lawn but you don't feel like it, she might offer to treat you to ice cream after as an Incentive
If, It, Ice, Incentive
38. An Incentive is something that stimulates you to take action or work harder.
39. An Incentive fee is a fee charged by a fund manager based on a fund's performance over a given period
40. May 30, 2016 - Explore Tina Hill's board "Student Incentives", followed by 1698 people on Pinterest
41. See more ideas about student Incentives, student gifts, testing motivation.
42. Tax Incentive definition: a reduction made by the government in the amount of tax that a particular group of people Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
43. SOURCES: Cleveland Clinic: “Incentive Spirometer.” UpToDate: “Initial evaluation and management of rib fracture.” Merck Manual Consumer Version: “Chest Physical Therapy.”
44. Incentive is a financial wellness app, offered through Retirement Professionals, that helps employees take control of their money.
45. Our Incentive programs are strategically designed to help produce measurable growth for your business
46. Meetings, Incentives, conferences and exhibitions (MICE) is a type of tourism in which large groups, usually planned well in advance, are brought together
Incentives, Is, In
47. Incentive Trust: A legally binding fiduciary relationship in which the trustee holds and manages the assets contributed to the trust by the grantor
48. An Incentive spirometer is a device that measures how deeply you can inhale (breathe in)
Incentive, Is, Inhale, In
49. The Incentive spirometer is made up of a breathing tube, an air chamber, and an indicator.
Incentive, Is, Indicator
50. Fill out the Pre-Application Form (Tab 2) of the 2021 Energy Efficiency Business Incentive Application which will allow our Engineering Services to provide proactive project assistance for your custom Incentive projects.
51. Incentive program n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
52. Incentive compatibility, state in game theory and economics that occurs when the Incentives that motivate the actions of individual participants are consistent with following the rules established by the group
Incentive, In, Incentives, Individual
53. The notion of Incentive compatibility was first introduced by Russian-born American
54. Incentives typically come in two main forms—monetary and non-monetary
55. Monetary Incentives are things that you can assign a dollar value to such as cash, checks, money orders, gift cards, and coupons
56. Non-monetary Incentives are typically thank you gifts like a free pen or notebook, but can also be things like a brochure or even a charity donation, which is the Incentive that we use for our
Incentives, Is, Incentive
57. Financial Incentives are a key part of California's efforts to ensure cleaner cars, trucks, equipment and facilities are operating in our neighborhoods
58. Incentives help drive the development of new, cleaner technologies and, by speeding up their sale and adoption, help clean up the air.
59. Incentive (n.) early 15c., "that which moves the mind or stirs the passion," from Late Latin incentivum, noun use of neuter of Latin adjective incentivus "setting the tune" (in Late Latin "inciting"), from past participle stem of incinere "strike up," from in-"in, into" (from PIE root *en "in") + canere "to sing" (from PIE root *kan-"to sing")
Incentive, Incentivum, Incentivus, In, Inciting, Incinere, Into
60. Incentive is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Incentive meaning, Incentive word synonyms, and its similar words
Incentive, Is, Important, Its
61. Incentive meaning in Urdu is تحریک and Incentive word meaning in roman can write as tahreek.
Incentive, In, Is
62. These companies offer Incentive fees in order to encourage wise (and profitable) investments.Incentive fees usually come out of the portfolios that do well, rather than out
Incentive, In, Investments
63. Incentive traffic is not just available for app downloads, but it can be used for about any offer like lead offers, etc
Incentive, Is, It
64. Affiliates can get a lot of Incentive offers to promote and grow their revenue
65. In fact, Incentive traffic can be a very viable traffic source that can connect consumers to businesses quickly.
66. There are over 50 tax Incentive programs available for businesses
67. These Incentives are to encourage the creation and preservation of family-wage jobs, especially in areas with high unemployment
incentive (noun) · incentives (plural noun)