1. Definition of Inattention : failure to pay attention Examples of Inattention in a Sentence Many traffic accidents are the result of driver Inattention.
2. Inattention is the lack of focus when focus on a given event or situation is required. Inattention is a hallmark feature of attention deficit- hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), which can affect adults as well as children and teens.
3. The Inattention of the two brothers and the aunt to Julia's discomposure, and their blindness to its true cause, must be imputed to the fullness of their own minds
Inattention, Its, Imputed
4. Inattention is one of the major symptoms of ADHD, although it is still greatly misunderstood
Inattention, Is, It
5. Some experts believe that it is "over" attention, rather than Inattention.
It, Is, Inattention
6. Inattention or Neglect is different from homonymous hemianopia
7. (See section on visual problems) The eyes may be normal but the way information is being processed by the brain is not. Inattention or neglect is more difficult to compensate for or adapt to as the person may be totally unaware of the problem.
Information, Is, Inattention
8. Find 11 ways to say Inattention, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. In sum, the term "Inattention" has two meanings, one a description of an accident and a second a causal factor of the accident
10. But Inattention tends to last into adulthood
11. ‘The most common fault, after Inattention, is for drivers to follow too closely.’ ‘In the present case I think there was more than mere inadvertence or Inattention.’ ‘What was a graceful and vibrant part of the city has become tired and tawdry as the ravages of time and Inattention over the …
Inattention, Is, In, Inadvertence
12. Inattention The physical infrastructure bequeathed by the '30s has been allowed in many places to crumble from Inattention.
Inattention, Infrastructure, In
13. ‘Inattention, often linked to fatigue, is the most common cause of motorway accidents.’ ‘My Inattention could have caused a serious injury or death.’ ‘I read in the Wall Street Journal that a new "plague of Inattention" is taking over.’ ‘It can only prey on offensive mistakes or Inattention.’
Inattention, Is, Injury, In, It
14. Failure to carefully think about, listen to, or watch someone or something Many traffic accidents are the result of driver Inattention
15. They lost several potential clients through their Inattention to detail
16. Synonyms & Near Synonyms for Inattention
17. A benign endurance, a sort of affable Inattention, settles like snow upon the landscape.: His hair, through Inattention, becomes long, coarse, and bushy, and loosely dangles upon his shoulders.: Visual and auditory problems can contribute to poor school performance and Inattention.: Since then, however, North Korea has benefited from American neglect and Inattention.
18. Synonyms for Inattention include absent-mindedness, abstraction, daydreaming, distraction, dreaminess, inattentiveness, preoccupation, reverie, wool-gathering and
Inattention, Include, Inattentiveness
19. ADHD is one potential cause of Inattention, but anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, family problems, grief, social issues and learning differences can all result in difficulty paying attention.
Is, Inattention, Issues, In
20. Inattention definition: A person's Inattention is their lack of attention
21. Hemispatial Inattention is an attention disorder that prevents the patient from attending to stimuli on one side
22. We found 6 answers for “Inattention”
23. This page shows answers to the clue Inattention, followed by 2 definitions like “An act of neglect.”, “Lack of attention” and “Lack of attention; negligence”.Synonyms for Inattention are for example carelessness, daydreaming and distraction.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
24. Inattention and distractibility may be distressing to teachers, but teachers can play an effective role in helping students focus and when necessary refer students to professionals in the building
25. Inattention results in a deficit in the search pattern of the environment, while similar to VFD – Inattention is more of an… attention issue
Inattention, In, Is, Issue
26. Hemi-Inattention is a visual search deficit from right hemisphere infarct can result in decreased searching of the left half of the visual space.
Inattention, Is, Infarct, In
27. Inattention is a central, unifying theme for much of behavioral economics
28. Inattention means a person wanders off task, lacks persistence, has difficulty sustaining focus, and is disorganized; and these problems are not due to defiance or lack of comprehension
29. Symptoms of ADHD include impulsivity, overactivity, and Inattention
Include, Impulsivity, Inattention
30. Inattention: 1 n lack of attention Antonyms: attending , attention the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others Types: show 4 types hide 4 types heedlessness , inattentiveness a lack of attentiveness (as to children or helpless people) distraction an obstacle to
31. What does Inattention mean? Lack of attention, notice, or regard
32. The purpose of this study was to examine a population of 5- to 10-year-old children who underwent newborn cardiac surgery for complex congenital heart disease to characterize and assess risk factors for problems with Inattention and hyperactivity, as well as
33. Definition of Inattention (noun): a lack of attention or care
34. Definition and synonyms of Inattention from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
35. This is the British English definition of Inattention.View American English definition of Inattention.
36. Inattention vs. Absence Seizures: How to Tell the Difference
37. THINK Neurology for Kids Blog Inattention vs. Absence Seizures: How to Tell the Difference
38. Inattentional blindness or perceptual blindness (rarely called inattentive blindness) occurs when an individual fails to perceive an unexpected stimulus in plain sight, purely as a result of a lack of attention rather than any vision defects or deficits.When it becomes impossible to attend to all the stimuli in a given situation, a temporary “blindness” effect can occur, as individuals
Inattentional, Inattentive, Individual, In, It, Impossible, Individuals
39. • The Inattention, the nothingness, the neglect hurt them deeply
40. • This Inattention to politics allows even egalitarian feminists to adopt woman-centred arguments when dealing with cultural issues
41. • Rope breaks usually occur through Inattention and getting badly out of position
42. Inattention to • Several workers were fired for
43. Definition of Inattention in the Definitions.net dictionary
44. What does Inattention mean? Information and translations of Inattention in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Inattention, Information, In
45. Inattention in the classroom can have a profound effect on academic progress if it continues for a prolonged period
Inattention, In, If, It
46. Unilateral Inattention: An inability to recognize stimulation provided to the side of the body or the visual field damaged by a stroke in the nondominant hemisphere of the brain
Inattention, Inability, In
47. Sometimes called visual Inattention or visual unilateral Inattention
48. Synonym: neglect, altitudinal ; neglect, hemispatial See: hemi-Inattention ; unilateral spatial
inattention (noun) · inattentions (plural noun)
Definition of inattention : failure to pay attention : failure to carefully think about, listen to, or watch someone or something : lack of attention : failure to pay attention The accident resulted from the driver's inattention.
Inattention can also occur due to external factors such as distractions as well as situations of emotional stress, anxiety, conflict, anger, or other mood changes. Inattention can also be related to medical problems that interfere with an individual's cognitive function, such as stroke or dementia .
inattentiveness - a lack of attentiveness (as to children or helpless people) heedlessness. inattention - lack of attention. attentiveness, heed, paying attention, regard - paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people); "his attentiveness to her wishes"; "he spends without heed to the consequences".
attentiveness, heed, regard, paying attention(adj) paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people) "his attentiveness to her wishes"; "he spends without heed to the consequences". Synonyms: wish, esteem, regard, heed, attentiveness, gaze, respect, compliments.