1. Inane definition is - lacking significance, meaning, or point : silly
2. Can Inane Be Used As a Noun? Synonym Discussion of Inane.
3. Inane definition, lacking sense, significance, or ideas; silly: Inane questions
4. Inane synonyms, Inane pronunciation, Inane translation, English dictionary definition of Inane
5. Empty, pointless, lacking sense, complacently foolish: I was bored by the lecturer’s Inane …
6. 4 synonyms of Inane from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 52 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find 37 ways to say Inane, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Inane is an international collaborative – a collective of nursing editors and publishers focused on meeting the practice, research and education needs of the nursing profession
Inane, Is, International
9. Lacking sense or meaning (often to the point of boredom or annoyance) (lacking sense): Synonyms: silly, fatuous, vapid This supremely gifted kid told me that in the early elementary grades, the songs sung in music class were so Inane that he wanted to skip grades already! Eventually he did, so better late than never.· Purposeless; pointless 1832, Isaac
In, Inane, Isaac
10. The Crossword Solver found 90 answers to the Inane crossword clue
11. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Inane yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
12. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Inane” Contribute to Crossword Clues
13. Inane - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
14. What does Inane mean? Lacking sense or substance
15. (adjective) Interrupting with Inane comments; angry with my Inane roommate.
16. Inane 'Inane' is a 5 letter word starting with I and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Inane' Clue Answer; Very silly (5) Inane: Stupid and silly (5) Absolutely ridiculous (5) Without substance (5) Silly or senseless (5) Devoid of intelligence (5) Really dumb (5) Lacking sense (5)
Inane, Is, Intelligence
17. Definition of Inane in the Definitions.net dictionary
18. What does Inane mean? Information and translations of Inane in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Inane, Information, In
19. Inane is unique in that without an official organization, headquarters, executive director, or bylaws, we have managed to thrive for more than 30 years
Inane, Is, In
20. Inane activities include the annual conference, this website, our blog, Facebook page, and mailing list.
21. Looking for online definition of Inane or what Inane stands for? Inane is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
Inane, Is, In
22. Inanely synonyms, Inanely pronunciation, Inanely translation, English dictionary definition of Inanely
23. In·an·er , in·an·est Lacking sense or substance: interrupting with Inane comments; angry with my Inane roommate
In, Interrupting, Inane
24. Synonyms for Inane in Free Thesaurus
25. 29 synonyms for Inane: senseless, stupid, silly, empty, daft, worthless, futile, trifling, frivolous
26. Inane translate: 极其愚蠢的；无意义的；无聊的
27. Inane definition: If you describe someone's behaviour or actions as Inane , you think they are very silly Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
28. Inane: 1 adj devoid of intelligence Synonyms: asinine , fatuous , mindless , vacuous foolish devoid of good sense or judgment
29. Find 37 ways to say Inane, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
30. Inane Meaning: "empty, void," from Latin inanis or else a back-formation from inanity (q.v.)
Inane, Inanis, Inanity
31. Sense of "silly,… See definitions of Inane.
32. Besides being Inane, the convention is also bad for us, because it messes with our biological clocks
Inane, Is, It
33. Inane (Non-existence, Nothing, The Void, and etc) - is the truly infinite void where time and dimension doesn't exist itself.Any kind of matter (even infinitely small Protoverse in the Inane won't stand even for 1/Ω of Planck time unit because in such of place it will be erased forever instantly!
Inane, Is, Infinite, Itself, Infinitely, In, It, Instantly
34. [email protected]Inane.in; 101 Chintamani Avenue CTS No 62-B
35. Inane - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
36. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Inane adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (silly, pointless) Inane adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían en
Ingl, Inane, Interesting
37. See 4 authoritative translations of Inane in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
38. Another way to say Inane? Synonyms for Inane (other words and phrases for Inane).
39. Synonyms (Other Words) for Inane & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Inane.
40. ‘He's proud of his profession and hasn't got much time for poorly prepared reporters who ask Inane questions.’ ‘The rest of the album is equally mind-churningly Inane.’ ‘He is over fond of parenthesis and Inane wisecracks.’ ‘Californian hippies in suits intone the Inane and never-challenged mantra that information wants to be free.’
Inane, Is, In, Intone, Information
41. Definition of Inane adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
42. Nouns for Inane include Inane, Inaneness, Inanenesses, Inanery, Inanes, inanities and inanity
Inane, Include, Inaneness, Inanenesses, Inanery, Inanes, Inanities, Inanity
43. "Inane" chew it all up - turn it around give the meaning a twist - spit it back out repulsive - corrosive - enticing - confusing abusive - elusive - provoking - amusing mangled and ground - decomposed and destroyed whatever was found - we invented the sound prepared to order - cooked to perfection
Inane, It, Invented
44. Definition of Inane written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
45. Nuxiy commented on the word Inane "Generation was decreed and the being who was generated was willed as the "child of duty," namely, as one who must undertake and nourish the supernatural element of his stock and the liberation of the ancestor, and who must receive and pass on to future generations strength, life, and stability.
46. An Inane remark — Inanely adverb Dave smiled Inanely
47. — inanity / ɪˈnænəti / noun [countable, uncountable] Examples from the Corpus Inane • Lots and lots of rumors, most of which are Inane
48. • I quickly switch the subject, asking him something Inane about eighteenth-century poetics.
49. Inane (2) Profile: German hardcore band
50. ‘This question, as Inane as it might seem, is extremely important and far deeper than one would suppose.’ ‘She didn't want to waste Jordan's time with Inane questions about her love life.’ ‘I reminded myself of the Inane woman I once overheard in a garden shop.’ ‘I can only imagine that the post-convention theme will be just as
Inane, It, Is, Important, In, Imagine
51. Inane 1660s, "empty, void," from Latin inanis or else a back-formation from inanity (q.v.)
Inane, Inanis, Inanity
52. Related: Inanely.Bailey's Dictionary (1731) has …
53. Inane - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Inane and much more.
54. There are so many Inane television quiz shows
55. There are too many Inane quiz shows on television these days
56. Most pop lyrics are pretty Inane
57. Such comments are Inane because they
58. Inane Lyrics: Chew it all up / Turn it around / Give the meaning a twist / Spit it back out / Repulsive, corrosive / Enticing, confusing / Abusive, elusive / Provoking, amusing / Like everything
59. Inane - International Academy of Nursing Editors
60. Inane is an international collective of editors and publishers focused on meeting the practice, research and education needs of the
Inane, Is, International