1. Examples of Inaccurate in a Sentence he claimed that the TV ratings were Inaccurate because they didn't take into account all those viewers in health clubs the estimate is Inaccurate, but will do for our …
Inaccurate, In, Into, Is
2. Not accurate; imprecise, inexact, or erroneous Derived forms of Inaccurate Inaccurately, adverb Inaccurateness, noun Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © …
Imprecise, Inexact, Inaccurate, Inaccurately, Inaccurateness
3. Inaccurate adjective incorrect, wrong, mistaken, wild, faulty, careless, unreliable, defective, unfaithful, erroneous, unsound, imprecise, wide of the mark, out, inexact, off-base (U.S
Inaccurate, Incorrect, Imprecise, Inexact
4. Informal), off-beam (informal), discrepant, way off-beam (informal) The reports were based on Inaccurate information.
Informal, Inaccurate, Information
5. Synonyms & Antonyms of Inaccurate 1 not being in agreement with what is true he claimed that the TV ratings were Inaccurate because they didn't take into account all those viewers in health clubs
Inaccurate, In, Is, Into
6. Find 36 ways to say Inaccurate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. B2 not completely correct or exact, or not able to do something correctly or exactly: Their estimate of the cost of the project was wildly (= extremely) Inaccurate. an Inaccurate device / weapon
8. Inaccurate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
9. The quality or condition of being Inaccurate. 2.
10. Inaccurate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
11. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Inaccurate adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (wrong) erróneo/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Ingl, Inaccurate, Interesting
12. The quality or state of being Inaccurate.
13. Not completely correct OPP accurate A lot of what has been written about him is Inaccurate
14. Inaccurate information/data etc He was fined $300,000 for making Inaccurate statements to Congress
15. ► see thesaurus at wrong —Inaccurately adverb Examples from the Corpus Inaccurate • Unfortunately, his quotations are often taken out of context and are sometimes Inaccurate.
16. Inaccurate: 1 adj not exact “an Inaccurate translation” “the thermometer is Inaccurate ” Synonyms: away , outside (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter faulty , incorrect , wrong characterized by errors; not agreeing with a model or not following established rules unfaithful not trustworthy wide , wide of the mark
Inaccurate, Is, Incorrect
17. Examples of Inaccurate in a sentence The police report is Inaccurate because it doesn’t state all of the items that were stolen
Inaccurate, In, Is, It, Items
18. 🔊 The information on the website is inaccurate so don’t include it in your essay
Information, Inaccurat, Include, It, In
19. 🔊 Because the testimony of the witness is inaccurate, a guilty man may not be convicted
20. What does Inaccurate mean? The definition of Inaccurate is something incorrect or wrong
Inaccurate, Is, Incorrect
21. (adjective) An example of Inaccurate is the belief that th
22. The report gave a very Inaccurate picture of the situation el informe daba una visión muy inexacta or errónea de la situación; the figures are wildly Inaccurate las cifras son totalmente erróneas or del todo inexactas; his estimate was wildly Inaccurate su cálculo era completamente errado
Inaccurate, Informe, Inexacta, Inexactas
23. If a statement or measurement is Inaccurate, it is not accurate or correct
If, Is, Inaccurate, It
24. The book is both Inaccurate and exaggerated
25. The reports were based on Inaccurate information
26. Synonyms: incorrect, wrong, mistaken, wild More Synonyms of Inaccurate
27. ‘a forecast that proved wildly Inaccurate’ ‘Records of food cooking temperatures were missing, Inaccurate and even falsified.’ ‘Studies of passive smoking can be Inaccurate because they rely on subjects to be honest about the amount they smoke.’
28. (adjective) in the sense of incorrect The reports were based on Inaccurate information.
In, Incorrect, Inaccurate, Information
29. ‘a forecast that proved wildly Inaccurate’ ‘Records of food cooking temperatures were missing, Inaccurate and even falsified.’ ‘Studies of passive smoking can be Inaccurate because they rely on subjects to be honest about the amount they smoke.’
30. Definition of Inaccurate written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
31. “That is an Inaccurate depiction of what’s happening at the border, so there’s no change in policy,” she said
Is, Inaccurate, In
32. Springfield Public School board members respond to Inaccurate viral flyer Local News
33. Aspiring electric truck maker Nikola has admitted to the Securities and Exchange Commission that nine statements made by founder Trevor Milton were "Inaccurate." Milton was forced to resign from
34. As adjectives the difference between unaccurate and Inaccurate is that unaccurate is not accurate while Inaccurate is mistaken or incorrect; not accurate.
Inaccurate, Is, Incorrect
35. 'They use Inaccurate, misleading statements and even direct lies when they attack other candidates or President Duterte and they know they are stretching the truth and yet they deny that they are lying,' she said in a statement sent to reporters Wednesday.
36. Nikola Corp.’s internal review of claims about its technology concluded the startup and its founder made several Inaccurate statements, marking a break with the company’s previous denials of
Internal, Its, Inaccurate
37. We found 14 answers for “Inaccurate”
38. This page shows answers to the clue Inaccurate, followed by 2 definitions like “Not completely correct”, “Not precisely accurate” and “Not accurate; incorrect or untrue”.Synonyms for Inaccurate are for example approximate, false and imprecise.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Inaccurate, Incorrect, Imprecise
39. Synonyms for Inaccurate in Free Thesaurus
40. 28 synonyms for Inaccurate: incorrect, wrong, mistaken, wild, faulty, careless, unreliable
41. Dictionary entry details • Inaccurate (adjective) Sense 1
42. Context example: the thermometer is Inaccurate
43. Definition of Inaccurate in the Definitions.net dictionary
44. What does Inaccurate mean? Information and translations of Inaccurate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Inaccurate, Information, In
45. BMI (body mass index), which is based on the height and weight of a person, is an Inaccurate measure of body fat content and does not take into account muscle mass, bone density, overall body
Index, Is, Inaccurate, Into
46. Bill O’Reilly Makes ‘Inaccurate’ Claim About Newsmax Ratings, Giuliani Responds
47. "Inaccurate, Deplorable": India Rejects UN Special Reps Over J&K Remarks
48. R/Inaccurate_fossils: A place for Inaccurate interpretations of bones and fossils
49. Definition of Inaccurate adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
50. "It is truly unfortunate that this report, with its unjustified and Inaccurate conclusions, is issued while the kingdom had clearly denounced this heinous crime, and the kingdom's leadership took
It, Is, Its, Inaccurate, Issued
51. For some commentators, “Inaccurate” costume choices can understandably detract from viewing pleasure
52. Inaccurate Meaning: "not exact or correct," 1690s, from in- (1) "not" + accurate
53. Unaccurate is attested from 1670s.… See definitions of Inaccurate.
54. Recent reports of trade talks between the Cubs and Mets regarding star third baseman Kris Bryant are Inaccurate, Cubs president of baseball operations Jed Hoyer tells reporters in a Zoom
55. Inaccurate, obsolete and vastly expensive: what is the point of the Census? In its 220 year history it has grown like Topsy, reflecting the growth of the state
Inaccurate, Is, In, Its, It
56. An internal review conducted by electric truck start-up Nikola (NASDAQ:NKLA) identified a number of Inaccurate claims made by its founder and former chairman Trevor Milton, who left the company in
Internal, Identified, Inaccurate, Its, In
57. Release date 25 January 2016 (Update) Gizmo type Weapon Maximum rank 5 Inaccurate is an Invention perk that reduces your weapon's accuracy by 1% per rank
Inaccurate, Is, Invention
58. We've got 1 rhyming word for Inaccurate » What rhymes with Inaccurate? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Inaccurate.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Inaccurate, Is, It
59. The words Inaccurate and Generic might have synonymous (similar) meaning
60. Understand the difference between Inaccurate and Generic.
The term inaccurate is usually used when an assertion or result is near to the truth, but not exactly, or has some basis for belief; however, it is sometimes used as a gentle euphemism for wrong even if the error is flagrant. Mistaken or incorrect; not accurate. Etymology: In- equivalent of un- + accurate.
Definition of inaccurate : not accurate : faulty inaccurate information : not correct or exact : having a mistake or error : not accurate : not correct or exact He made inaccurate claims.
other words for inaccurate. defective. false. faulty. imprecise. incorrect. mistaken. unreliable. untrue.
un·ac·cus·tomed. not accustomed or habituated; not used (to): unaccustomed to such kindness. not usual; strange: an unaccustomed action.