See also: Imprudent Imprudently Improve Improbable Impromptu Improvised Imprison Improvement Imprint Improper Improvident Imprecise Impregnable Impressive Impression Imprudence Impresario Imprecation Impressionable Impractical Imprisonment Impropriety Impressively
1. Examples of Imprudent in a Sentence It's politically Imprudent to stir up such controversy during an election year
Imprudent, In, It
2. A very sweet girl, but so Imprudent that no one trusts her with a secret
3. Imprudent: adjective adventurous , brash , careless , foolhardy , foolish , hasty , hazardous , heedless , hot-headed , ill-advised , ill-considered , ill-judged
4. Improvisatory, improvise, improvised, improvised explosive device, improvvisatore, Imprudent, impsonite, impudence, impudent, impudicity, impugn Dictionary.com Unabridged Based …
Improvisatory, Improvise, Improvised, Improvvisatore, Imprudent, Impsonite, Impudence, Impudent, Impudicity, Impugn
5. Imprudent: showing poor judgment especially in personal relationships or social situations
6. Unwise, by failing to consider the likely results of your actions: The report criticizes the banks for being Imprudent in their lending.
7. Find 38 ways to say Imprudent, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Definition of Imprudent in the Definitions.net dictionary
9. What does Imprudent mean? Information and translations of Imprudent in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Imprudent, Information, In
10. Imprudent (feminine singular Imprudente, masculine plural Imprudents, feminine plural Imprudentes) Imprudent, rash Antonym: prudent; Derived terms
Imprudent, Imprudente, Imprudents, Imprudentes
11. Imprudence; Further reading “Imprudent” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
Imprudence, Imprudent, In, Informatis
12. The Crossword Solver found 67 answers to the Imprudent crossword clue
13. By their Imprudent actions, they make the people of this country ludicrous and laughing-stocks to others
14. It would be Imprudent to write them off as doomed archaic survivals
15. It's politically Imprudent to stir up such controversy during an election year
16. I have merely decided that such a move would be Imprudent …
17. Fue muy Imprudente que dejaras la casa con la puerta del frente abierta
18. It was quite Imprudent to leave the house with the front door open
19. Su comportamiento Imprudente le ha causado muchos problemas a su familia
20. Enfant, Griswold est complexé, imprévisible et Imprudent.: As a child, Griswold was complex, unpredictable, and reckless.: Il serait Imprudent pour la communaute internationale de continuer son attitude.: It would be reckless for the international community to continue its hands-off attitude.: Le placer dans une telle situation paraît très Imprudent.: It would seem most unwise to put an
Impr, Imprudent, Il, Internationale, It, International, Its
21. "Given that monetary policy affects economic activity and inflation with a substantial lag, it would be Imprudent to keep monetary policy on hold until inflation is back to 2 percent," Yellen told the National Association for Business Economics
Inflation, It, Imprudent, Is
22. What does Imprudent mean? The definition of Imprudent is a person who lacks judgment
23. (adjective) An example of Imprudent is driving while intoxic
Imprudent, Is, Intoxic
24. Adjective If you describe someone's behaviour as Imprudent, you think it is not sensible or carefully thought out.
If, Imprudent, It, Is
25. THE Imprudent TEACHER GAVE THE CLASS A ZERO FOR THE DAY! by FUCKIN.DARBY.KAY September 15, 2009
26. Get the Imprudent neck gaiter and mug
27. Im‧pru‧dent /ɪmˈpruːdənt/ adjective a decision, plan etc that is Imprudent is not sensible or wise The finance house took action against some employers for Imprudent decisions in buying annuities
Im, Is, Imprudent, In
28. The plaintiffs alleged, among other things, that the Committee acted Imprudently by including private equity, hedge funds and commodities in a custom target date investment option in Intel's 401 (k) plan
Imprudently, Including, In, Investment, Intel
29. But the retreat of this victorious army was Imprudent, or at least unfortunate
30. THE HISTORY OF THE DECLINE AND FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE EDWARD GIBBON Charlotte laughed too, an Imprudent proceeding, as it attracted attention
31. To be Imprudent means lacking self-restraint when it would be wise to have it, like that time you started dancing on the table during a math test.
32. Late 14c., from Latin Imprudentem (nominative imprudens) "not foreseeing, unaware, inconsiderate, heedless," from assimilated form of in- "not, opposite of" (see in- (1)) + prudens, contraction of providens, present participle of providere "to provide," literally "to see before (one)" (see provide).
Imprudentem, Imprudens, Inconsiderate, In
33. I am afraid he has been very Imprudent, and has deserved to lose Mr
34. (Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen) Elton is a very good sort of man, and a very respectable vicar of Highbury, but not at all likely to make an Imprudent match.
35. Definition of Imprudent written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
36. The State Department is vowing to get to the bottom of what it calls Imprudent curiosity.
Is, It, Imprudent
37. On their arrival at the house of the latter, he strongly reprobated what he termed the Imprudent application of the
38. We found 13 answers for “Imprudent”
39. This page shows answers to the clue Imprudent, followed by 2 definitions like “Not prudent or wise”, “Lacking wise self-restraint” and “Not prudent; lacking discretion”.Synonyms for Imprudent are for example careless, extravagant and irresponsible.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
40. What is the opposite of Imprudent? Antonyms for Imprudent (opposite of Imprudent).
41. Examples of Imprudent in a sentence
42. Phil’s Imprudent turn on the highway caused a six-car accident
43. 🔊 When Ann booked the wedding chapel before receiving the proposal, everyone laughed at her Imprudent decision
44. Imprudent - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
45. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Imprudent adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (not cautious) Imprudente adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían
Ingl, Imprudent, Interesting, Imprudente
46. English words for Imprudent include Imprudent, unwise, reckless, rash, careless, foolhardy, unwary, incautious, indiscreet and unadvised
Imprudent, Include, Incautious, Indiscreet
47. See authoritative translations of Imprudent in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
48. Definition of Imprudent adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
49. ‘It would be Imprudent of the Pentagon not to be developing contingency plans.’ ‘I remembered my Imprudent sister and sighed, frowning.’ ‘He must be held primarily responsible for the lack of cohesive direction of the company and the Imprudent way in which it has been run’ ‘Her response is understandable, if Imprudent.’
It, Imprudent, In, Is, If
50. Imprudent Challenge by Jessica Steele released on May 25, 1984 i
51. Imprudent definition in French dictionary, Imprudent meaning, synonyms, see also 'impudent',imprudemment',imprudence',impudemment'
Imprudent, In, Impudent, Imprudemment, Imprudence, Impudemment
52. Imprudent is a thoroughbred horse born in Australia in 2014
Imprudent, Is, In
53. Race horse Imprudent is by Oratorio (AUS) out of Snuglet (AUS) , trained by B R Larsson
54. Imprudent form is available here
55. The banks made hundreds of Imprudent loans in the 1970s
56. The report criticizes the banks for being Imprudent in their lending
57. It would be Imprudent of you to make enemies of those who can help you
58. “It is Imprudent at this point in time to raise the retirement age
It, Is, Imprudent, In
59. Imprudent Lady is an utterly delight This time round, I settled on a traditional Regency from 1978, Joan Smith’s Imprudent Lady
60. Words That Rhyme With Imprudent What rhymes with Imprudent? Find out below We have listed words rhyming with Fine below, these can be used for poetry, lyrics, music artists, fun and games, education, school & college students, teachers and lecturers etc
61. Need the definition of Imprudent?
62. Imprudent Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Imprudent in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
Imprudent, In, It, Is, Important
63. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Imprudent in Urdu is بیوقوف, and in roman we write it Bewaqoof.
In, Imprudent, Is, It
64. What is the definition of Imprudent? What is the meaning of Imprudent? How do you use Imprudent in a sentence? What are synonyms for Imprudent?
Is, Imprudent, In