See also: Improvised
1. Improvised: See: ad hoc , impulsive , spontaneous , unpremeditated
2. Adjective made or said without previous preparation: an Improvised skit.
3. 23 synonyms of Improvised from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 25 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Improvised
5. Improvised: made or done without previous thought or preparation
6. To make, provide, or arrange from whatever materials are readily available: We Improvised a dinner from yesterday's leftovers
7. In a pinch, you can build Improvised snowshoes and string of other related winter accoutrements
8. The Crossword Solver found 86 answers to the Improvised crossword clue
9. 'Improvised' is a 10 letter word starting with I and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Improvised' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Improvised We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Improvised will help you to finish your crossword today.
10. To invent or make something, such as a speech or a device, at the time when it is needed without already having planned it: I hadn't prepared a speech so I suddenly had to improvise. We Improvised a …
11. Improvised is a crossword puzzle clue
12. Improvised is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
13. "I remember there was a monologue Ricky had to say to Nini about different memories that they had shared together, and [creator] Tim [Federle] told Josh, 'Just improvise it.'And he just Improvised
14. / ˈɪm.prə.vaɪz / to invent or make something, such as a speech or a device, at the time when it is needed without already having planned it: I hadn't prepared a speech so I suddenly had to improvise. We Improvised …
15. The entire rest of the scene is Improvised
16. They Improvised a shelter from branches and blankets.
17. Definition of Improvised in the Definitions.net dictionary
18. What does Improvised mean? Information and translations of Improvised in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
19. Improvised - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
20. Goodfellas had alot of Improvised scenes the one I'm talking about in particular is the funny guy scene, In which all the dialogue in the scene was Improvised by Joe Pesci, the reactions by Ray Liotta were genuine
21. An Improvised explosive device (IED) planted in a motorcycle was detonated when the vehicle of deputy director of Provincial Disaster Management Authority (PDMA) drove past in Dir Colony, according to police
22. Improvised definition: made or said without previous preparation Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
23. ‘Improvised restaurants and tea stalls spring up in the evening.’ ‘Almost always there is time to assume a steadier position or take advantage of an Improvised shooting support.’ Synonyms
24. Improvised Electronics makes only the highest quality IED Training Aids and IED Circuit Boards for use in EOD and C-IED training
25. King Improvised much of the second half of the speech, including the “I have a dream” refrain
26. Army Improvised Munitions Handbook is an invaluable addition to your library.
27. Improvised Medicine is a must for anyone who plans to work in global, disaster, or other resource-poor settings
28. FEATURES: Simple-to-follow directions, diagrams, and illustrations describe practical techniques and the Improvised equipment necessary to provide quality care during crises.
29. Antonyms for Improvised include prepared, rehearsed, considered, planned, premeditated, premeditative, designed, premediated, calculated and measured
30. Improvised explosive devices have proven to be more lethal in Iraq than any pitched battle is likely to be
31. When I asked why, he explained that the wire was a typical trigger for an Improvised Explosive Device, better known as a booby trap
32. Improvised music rarely yields results as immediately inviting as the tropical soundscapes found on this
33. An Improvised explosive device (IED) is a type of unconventional explosive weapon that can take any form and be activated in a variety of ways
34. What does Improvised mean? Created by improvisation; impromptu; unrehearsed
35. For a server-generated list of Improvised weapons, see Category:Improvised
36. Improvised weapons are a type of weaponry featured throughout The Last Stand series, formally introduced in The Last Stand: Dead Zone
37. There are 4 variations of Improvised bow ranging from a 20 pound (#) draw weight, to 30 pound
38. 1x Long Wooden Stick 10 Lengths of Rope (or Improvised rope, tree bark rope, wire) Or 20 Lengths of Thread Bow draw speed is dependant on the archery skill
39. An Improvised explosive device (IED) is a bomb constructed and deployed in ways other than in conventional military action
40. Leer (Improvised move) Leer is when Pikachu would stretch its face and make weird expressions with it to confuse the opponent
41. Radiation and Improvised Nuclear Device (IND) Overview: Radiation Basics Radiation Basics 58
42. Improvised Crossbow Crossbow is a Ranged Weapon using an elastic launching device similar to a bow; it consists of a bow-like assembly called a prod, mounted horizontally on a main frame called a tiller, which is hand-held in a similar fashion to the stock of a long gun.: General information Category: Ranged Weapons: Subcategory: Crossbows: Administrator Information
improvisation - a performance given extempore without planning or preparation. extemporisation, extemporization. performance - the act of presenting a play or a piece of music or other entertainment; "we congratulated him on his performance at the rehearsal"; "an inspired performance of Mozart's C minor concerto".
Synonyms for Improvising: v. •dramatizing (verb) Burlesquing, Characterizing, pantomiming, playing, Presenting, acting, Dramatizing, miming, choreographing.
Improv is defined as improvisation which is the art of acting out a skit without preparation. An example of improv is a comedy show where actors do not practice the skits before hand. Improv means to do something without preparation.