See also: Improvident Improvidently Improve Impressive Impractical Impression Imprudent Improper Improbable Impromptu Imprint Imprudence Impressionable Impregnable Imprison Impressed Imprinted Impregnate Improvise Improvised Improvement Imprecate Imprecise Impressionistic Improvisatori Impresario
1. Examples of Improvident in a Sentence Her Improvident habits left her with no retirement savings
2. The Improvident view that the wearing away of the ozone layer need not concern us Recent Examples on the Web The Flynn plea on Dec
3. Improvident definition, not provident; lacking foresight; incautious; unwary
4. Improvident synonyms, Improvident pronunciation, Improvident translation, English dictionary definition of Improvident
5. Improvident Only their working conditions and the treatment they received from their employers made them seem innately immoral, Improvident, and hostile
Improvident, Innately, Immoral
6. From the Cambridge English Corpus However, this is not because they are Improvident …
7. 2 synonyms of Improvident from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 20 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Improvident
9. The definition of Improvident is not thinking about the future, especially concerning money
10. An example of something Improvident is buying a very large house that may be difficult to afford in a few years; an Improvident purchase.
Improvident, Is, In
11. An Improvident man, as the world uses the term, he undoubtedly had been, but this arose from a defect of character
12. GREY TOWN GERALD BALDWIN "Hello, I know that place," Bofinger said to himself, recognizing the boarding-house as a haven of Improvident actors
13. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Improvident yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
14. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Improvident” Contribute to Crossword Clues
15. One individual, whose income was derived from brewery shares, attributed the prevailing distress to the drunken and Improvident habits of the lower orders.
Individual, Income, Improvident
16. Examples of Improvident in a sentence Jessie handles all of the household financial matters because of his wife’s Improvident spending habits
17. 🔊 Because Tom was improvident in his younger years, he now lives on a fixed income
Improviden, In, Income
18. Someone who is Improvident doesn't worry about the future — or plan wisely for it
Is, Improvident, It
19. If you spend all your money on video games even though you know you have to buy your mom a birthday present next week, you have made an Improvident decision
20. In the adjective Improvident, the prefix im- …
In, Improvident, Im
21. Improvident Gifts Made During A Decedent’s Lifetime
22. Elder Abuse, Elder Law, Estate Litigation, Improvident Gifts 0 Comment
23. When a party believes that the decedent’s estate was depleted prior to his or her death as a result of gifts allegedly made by the decedent, an Improvident …
24. ‘Many people of normal capacity make Improvident and unwise decisions in business matters.’ ‘But this, too, is true: Every Improvident loan requires an Improvident borrower to seek and accept it.’ ‘This bill proposes to create a civil action for the Improvident transfer of property by a vulnerable adult.’
Improvident, In, Is, It
25. WHAT IS AN Improvident PLEA? > Plea involuntarily made and without consent > It would be considered if there was failure to conduct searching inquiry, failure of prosecution to present evidence, no rational basis between testimony and guilt
Is, Improvident, Involuntarily, It, If, Inquiry
26. Indolent and childish, unsystematic and Improvident, it was not to be expected that servants trained under her care should not be so likewise; and she had very justly described to Miss Ophelia the state of confusion she would find in the family, though she had not ascribed it to the proper cause.
Indolent, Improvident, It, In
27. The only use of Improvident in THINGS FALL APART
28. Our page of best sample sentences to demonstrate typical use of Improvident is also linked from this page.
29. Definition of Improvident adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
30. Sentence Examples The wives are greedy and the men, in the absence of any well-regulated women, are recklessly Improvident
31. Or put another way, it's stealing from tomorrow to make up for the Improvident ways of today
32. Lily is spoiled, pleasure-loving, and has one of those society mothers who are as Improvident as a tornado.
33. Find 21 ways to say Improvident, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
34. Definition of Improvident in the Fine Dictionary
35. Meaning of Improvident with illustrations and photos
36. Pronunciation of Improvident and its etymology
37. Related words - Improvident synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
38. Example sentences containing Improvident
39. 'Improvident' (that was the favourite word) down the Yard
40. He found “a substantial ground of truth in the indictment” of working-class Americans as “Improvident and apparently incompetent to take care of the pecuniary details of their own life.” A Renegade History of the United States
In, Indictment, Improvident, Incompetent
41. Definition of Improvident adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
42. Improvident meaning, definition, what is Improvident: too careless to save any money or to pla: Learn more.
43. Improvident - Dictionary definition and meaning for word Improvident
44. Dictionary entry overview: What does Improvident mean? • Improvident (adjective) The adjective Improvident has 2 senses:
45. Not given careful consideration Familiarity information: Improvident used as an adjective is rare.
Information, Improvident, Is
46. Improvident Meaning: "not, opposite of" + provident
47. It retains a stronger connection with the "provide" aspect of Latin… See definitions of Improvident.
48. Improvident - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
49. Improvident adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (lacking foresight) carente de previsión loc adj locución adjetiva : Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adjetivo ("de fácil manejo", "a contraluz", "de fiar").
50. Title 33, Chapter 20: Improvident TRANSFERS OF TITLE
51. This produced copious perspirations, so that the air soon became unfit for respiration, from a variety of loathsome smells, and brought on a sickness among the slaves, of which many died, thus falling victims to the Improvident avarice, as I may call it, of their purchasers.
52. Sentence Examples for Improvident
53. My Improvident sister often spends her bill money on clothes and shoes
54. How to use Improvident in a sentence is shown in this page
Improvident, In, Is
55. Check the meaning of Improvident.
56. You will pay for your Improvident undisciplined behavior
57. He must bear the consequences of his Improvident action will he, nill he
58. Improvident behaviour is likely to imprint indelible marks on a person's life and person
Improvident, Is, Imprint, Indelible
59. Improvident Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Improvident in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
Improvident, In, It, Is, Important
60. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Improvident in Urdu is مسرف, and in …
In, Improvident, Is
61. Improvident; Improvident; Improvidentially; Improvidently; improving; improving; Improving Access to Psychological Therapies; Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Programme; Improving America's Schools Act of 1994; Improving Asthma Control; Improving Behaviour in Schools; Improving Cancer Outcomes of African Americans in Michigan
Improvident, Improvidentially, Improvidently, Improving, In
62. Improvident often refers specifically to a failure to set aside money for the future
63. Usage Examples: It is Improvident not to set aside part of your income for your retirement
It, Is, Improvident, Income
64. (unwise, short-sighted) The mother worried about her Improvident son, who never seemed to worry about what he would do or how he would provide for himself in the future.
65. Definition of Improvident written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
66. Antonyms for Improvident include provident, thrifty, careful, prudent, economical, farsighted, forehanded, foreseeing, foresighted and forethoughtful
67. How to say Improvident in English? Pronunciation of Improvident with 1 audio pronunciation, 15 synonyms, 1 meaning, 1 antonym, 8 translations, 1 sentence and more for Improvident.
68. (2) Theodore was born at Port Adelaide into the large and Improvident family of a Romanian father and English - Irish mother
Into, Improvident, Irish
69. (3) This well illustrates that even the best regulated national fisheries are not immune to Improvident policies motivated by short-term social and political concerns.
Illustrates, Immune, Improvident
70. Improvident (adj.) impróvido, inconsiderado: Translations: 1 – 3 / 3
Improvident, Impr, Inconsiderado
71. "Improvident": examples and translations in context Bathsheba soon discovers that her new husband is an Improvident gambler with little interest in farming
Improvident, In, Is, Interest
72. What is the definition of Improvident? What is the meaning of Improvident? How do you use Improvident in a sentence? What are synonyms for Improvident?
Is, Improvident, In
73. Definition and synonyms of Improvident from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
74. This is the British English definition of Improvident.View American English definition of Improvident.
75. Improvident definition: not given careful consideration synonyms: imprudent, ill-considered, shortsighted, ill-judged antonyms: prudent, tall, high, long, outfield
Improvident, Imprudent, Ill