See also: Impromptu Impromptuly Imprudent Improve Improbable Impractical Impressive Imprint Impregnable Impression Imprudence Improper Improvised Imprecise Impressionable Improvident Impropriety Impressed Imprinted Imprison Imprecate Improvement Impresario Imprimatur Impressionistic Imprecation
1. Impromptu: [adjective] made, done, or formed on or as if on the spur of the moment : improvised.
Impromptu, If, Improvised
2. Something Impromptu; an Impromptu speech, musical composition, performance, etc
3. Synonyms & Antonyms of Impromptu (Entry 2 of 3) something that is performed, made, or done without preparation although five different lines had been written, the best choice turned out to be an Impromptu from the tired actor himself
4. At Impromptu Gourmet, we’ve perfected the art of dining in with chef-inspired recipes that are easy to prepare
Impromptu, In, Inspired
5. Impromptu is a one stop gift shop specializing in one of a kind
Impromptu, Is, In
6. On Tuesday, the school added an Impromptu online class for students interested in the topic, covering hedge fund mechanics and what a short squeeze is
Impromptu, Interested, In, Is
7. GAMESTOP’S CRAZE HAS CAUGHT THE EYE OF A NEW SET OF INVESTORS: CHILDREN HEATHER KELLY FEBRUARY 4, 2021 WASHINGTON POST There are no Impromptu lunch outings when people work from home.
8. Extemporaneous, Impromptu - Extemporaneous means "prepared in advance and carried out with few or no notes," while Impromptu means "totally unprepared, performed on the spur of the moment"—but this distinction has been all but lost
9. An Impromptu (/ ɪ m ˈ p r ɒ m p tj uː /, French: [ɛ̃pʁɔ̃pty], loosely meaning "offhand") is a free-form musical composition with the character of an ex tempore improvisation as if prompted by the spirit of the moment, usually for a solo instrument, such as piano
Impromptu, Is, Improvisation, If, Instrument
10. The adjective Impromptu describes things done or said without previous thought or preparation. Impromptu is also used as an adverb: Most people are not able to speak Impromptu …
11. The definition of Impromptu is something done without advance thought or without a plan
12. When everyone gets together and decides to throw a party at the spur of the moment, this is an example of an Impromptu party.
13. Impromptu Product specifications are based on averages derived from the manufacturing processes and may vary within normal industry tolerances
14. Impromptu Waving a filthy fan, he swaggers his way into the middle of the arena, and delivers some Impromptu verses
15. From the Cambridge English Corpus Finally, in order to evaluate the foreign learners' command of gender in Impromptu …
16. The Crossword Solver found 41 answers to the Impromptu crossword clue
17. Impromptu will enable you to deliver what matters in the moment." ―Joe McCormack, Author of Brief: Make a Bigger Impact by Saying Less
Impromptu, In, Impact
18. Definition of Impromptu in the Definitions.net dictionary
19. What does Impromptu mean? Information and translations of Impromptu in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Impromptu, Information, In
20. ‘Footballs were retrieved from among the luggage and Impromptu games began.’ ‘This makes us conveniently close enough for Impromptu dinner party invitations.’ ‘While the tea brewed, he searched his mind for a reason for this Impromptu visit.’ ‘After dinner, all six convene in Seward's study for an Impromptu strategy session.’
Impromptu, Invitations, In
21. Impromptu (plural Impromptus) A short musical composition for an informal occasion often with the character of improvisation and usually to be played solo1997, Christopher H
Impromptu, Impromptus, Informal, Improvisation
22. Gibbs, The Cambridge Companion to Schubert, Cambridge University Press (), page 168: The second Impromptu is a dance-like Allegretto in A flat major, with a trio in D flat major employing arpeggiated …
Impromptu, Is, In
23. An Impromptu speech is given with little or no preparation, yet almost always with some advance knowledge on the topic
24. Impromptu definition: An Impromptu action is one that you do without planning or organizing it in advance
Impromptu, Is, It, In
25. • Jem's Impromptu speech met with thunderous applause
26. • But if friends descended, would you be ready to rustle up an Impromptu supper? • From that point, the forum became an Impromptu tribute to Jim Maier
27. Impromptu speech/party/meeting etc • Then an Impromptu meeting, on the model of what had happened in Dungannon, was held.
28. The Impromptu speech is, like its name suggests, one that is done done with very little preparation, and that lasts just a few minutes
Impromptu, Is, Its
29. The guidelines of Impromptu speech giving are both freeing and limiting for the speaker, and provides a unique challenge to
30. The singer was more than willing to perform an Impromptu song at his friend’s concert
31. 🔊 At the site of the deadly crash, residents have created an Impromptu shrine using flowers and teddy bears
32. 🔊 After my girlfriends and I took one picture at the beach, we couldn’t stop posing and ended up having an Impromptu photo shoot
33. ‘Footballs were retrieved from among the luggage and Impromptu games began.’ ‘This makes us conveniently close enough for Impromptu dinner party invitations.’ ‘While the tea brewed, he searched his mind for a reason for this Impromptu visit.’ ‘After dinner, all six convene in Seward's study for an Impromptu strategy session.’
Impromptu, Invitations, In
34. Impromptu (1991) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
35. An Impromptu speech is a speech that you have to make without much or any time to prepare
36. In school, teachers use Impromptu speeches as homework assignments to help you develop communication skills and to help you prepare for those future life surprises.
37. An Impromptu speech is given with little or no preparation, yet almost always with some advance knowledge on the topic
38. For example, in class a teacher may ask a student to give a short Impromptu speech about a topic that was in the assigned readings.
39. How to Give a Great Impromptu Speech
40. There may be times, however, when a situation demands that you give an Impromptu speech with little or no time to prepare
41. After receiving his second dose of the Covid-19 vaccine, world-renowned cellist Yo-Yo Ma put on an Impromptu concert at a vaccination clinic in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
42. Impromptu Man is filled with fascinating anecdotes, many of them about famous and infamous people, and brilliant insights as to how Moreno’s work transformed vast segments of society and eventually eluded his control
Impromptu, Is, Infamous, Insights
43. They are resourceful people and Impromptu is the mode of operation they most relish.
44. Further away from the volcano, fears were rising that diseases could appear in Impromptu refugee camps where scores of evacuees are now taking temporary shelter, unsure of when they might be able to return.
45. An Impromptu speech is delivered without preparation or thought ahead of time
46. In this lesson, students will hone their quick-thinking skills as they formulate an Impromptu speech about a given topic.
impromptu (noun) · impromptus (plural noun)