See also: Imprinted Imprudent Improve Imprison Improbable Impromptu Improvised Improvement Impregnable Imprint Impressive Improvident Imprecise Impractical Improper Impresario Impression Imprisonment Imprecation Impressionable Imprudence Impropriety Impregnate
1. Imprint: [noun] something Imprinted or printed: such as
2. Imprinted synonyms, Imprinted pronunciation, Imprinted translation, English dictionary definition of Imprinted
3. Find 13 ways to say Imprinted, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. The possibilities for Imprinted business gifts and trade show giveaways are virtually limitless
5. In May of 2018, Imprinted Designs specializes in a wide variety of decals encompassing interior design, illustration, decoration for kids, office decor, bedroom and more!
In, Imprinted, Interior, Illustration
6. Instead, the birds were Imprinted with the hang-glider Angelo d'Arrigo, whose aircraft was the first object that they saw upon hatching
7. Follow/Fav The Girl who Imprinted
8. 6 synonyms of Imprinted from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 9 related words, definitions, and antonyms
9. Find another word for Imprinted
10. Imprinted: to produce a vivid impression of.
11. Anything Imprinted is your one-stop shop for promotional products and business gifts
12. With 1000s of selections, Anything Imprinted offers branded merchandise to fulfill all of your needs
13. Imprinted genes can have astounding effects on body size, brain size, and the process in which the brain organizes its processes
Imprinted, In, Its
14. Being rejected by her crush has definitely Imprinted a sense of anxiety into Sarah's brain, at least as far as romantic relationships are concerned
15. Are you Imprinted by Technology or are you Imprinted by Magic? Imprinted is a d20, dark-medieval-sci-fi roleplaying game, created to illustrate a fantasy world modernised without magic
Imprinted, Is, Illustrate
16. Personalized Pens with Stylus - The Legacy - Custom Metallic Printed Name Pens with Black Ink - Imprinted with Logo or Message - Great Gift Ideas - FREE PERSONALIZATION 12 pcs/pack (Black) 4.6 out of 5 stars 924
Ink, Imprinted, Ideas
17. These Imprinted genes play an important role in embryonic and extraembryonic growth and development, as well as in a variety of processes after birth
Imprinted, Important, In
18. Many Imprinted genes are clustered in the genome with the establishment and maintenance of Imprinted gene expression governed by complex epigenetic mechanisms.
19. Insight into how imprinting at Igf2 might function came from the discovery that a linked gene, called H19, was Imprinted in the opposite fashion (paternally, instead of maternally).One model (an “enhancer competition” model) is that the two linked genes, Igf2 and H19 share an enhancer.
Insight, Into, Imprinting, Imprinted, In, Instead, Is
20. Imprinted Paws creates a hands on training experience that is based off of everyday situations
21. Most Bibles can be Imprinted but some materials such as goatskin, genuine leather, and unique designs may not be able to be personalized without damaging the cover
22. Imprinted Echos (formerly called Palimpsest) is an actual play podcast using the Cypher System set in the world of Numenera (both made by Monte Cook Games)
Imprinted, Is, In
23. Imprinted Ink Pens For All Occasions
24. View our entire list of over 1,000 Imprinted or promotional ink pens that can be custom Imprinted for your business, church, or non-profit.
25. Imprinted Ribbons, 5/8" Width Personalized Satin Ribbon, Professionally Printed Favor Ribbon, Wedding Ribbon, Gift Ribbon, Custom Ribbon namemakerlabelco
26. The Imprinted Brain: How genes set the balance between autism and psychosis, by Christopher Badcock, Ph.D.
27. • Custom Imprinted Cooling Towels • Personalized Jumbo Tennis Balls • Custom Imprinted Tennis Accessories • Custom Imprinted Dog Tennis Balls • Custom Imprinted Pet Toys America's No
28. Customization: Text Imprinted Questions? 877-205-0661
29. Participants will wear this Imprinted clothing proudly in support of your cause
30. Buy Eastar EVA-3 4/4 Full Size Violin Set Matte Fiddle for Kids Beginners Students Adults with Hard Case, Rosin, Shoulder Rest, Bow, Tuner and Extra Strings (Imprinted Finger Guide on Fingerboard): Acoustic Violins - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
31. The average Imprinted concrete cost per square metre is £77.50
32. Pattern Imprinted concrete cost
33. Another way of describing Imprinted concrete is to use the term “pattern Imprinted concrete”
34. As all Imprinted concrete paths or driveways are stamped with a …
35. Imprinted definition: (of a mark, impression , etc) produced on a surface by pressure, printing , or stamping Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
36. The Imprinted polymer samples with different amount of EGDMA 10, 20 and 30 mM were designated as MIP-1, MIP-2 and MIP-3 in the following sections
37. Imprinted Checks and Imprinted Check Options
38. At Stock Checks we offer a wide selection of business checks, including Imprinted checks and Imprinted business checks
39. Our Imprinted checks are already Imprinted with your information on the actual check, from your business name and address to check numbers, routing numbers, account numbers and more.
40. Imprinted expression of UBE3A in non-neuronal cells from a Prader-Willi syndrome patient with an atypical deletion Hum Mol Genet
41. The plethora of available colors, bot for products and the Imprinted message you provide
42. The Imprinted cavities, which preferentially fit the template glycans, and the affinity provided by boronic acids endow the fabricated MIPs with high selectivity and affinity to target glycans
43. Shop high quality Imprinted T-Shirts from CafePress
44. Pattern Imprinted concrete driveways aim to mimic the appearance of other driveway materials, such as textured stone or brick
45. In this guide, we’ll take a look at how much pattern Imprinted concrete driveways cost.
46. Imprinted Tattoos is the first book in the Lost Ones series by Nikita Parmenter, the first book from this author that I’ve read, and a PRN RH
Imprinted, Is, In
47. Our Imprinted Diploma Cover product line carries the most popular colors which include black, red, maroon, navy blue, and royal blue
48. These Imprinted Diploma Covers are made from premium stock leatherette bound material and the corners have silk folded ribbons to add a touch of elegance.
Definition of imprinting. : a rapid learning process that takes place early in the life of a social animal (such as a goose) and establishes a behavior pattern (such as recognition of and attraction to its own kind or a substitute)
imprint(noun) an identification of a publisher; a publisher's name along with the date and address and edition that is printed at the bottom of the title page. "the book was published under a distinguished imprint". imprint, embossment(noun) an impression produced by pressure or printing.
Imprinting (Psychology) A particular kind of learning characterized by occurrence in very early life, rapidity of acquisition, and relative insusceptibility to forgetting or extinction. Imprinted behavior includes most (or all) behavior commonly called instinctive, but imprinting is used purely descriptively.
Definition of imprint (Entry 2 of 2) : something imprinted or printed: such as a : a mark or depression made by pressure the fossil imprint of a dinosaur's foot b : an identifying name (as of a publisher) placed conspicuously on a product also : the name under which a publisher issues books