See also: Imprint Imprinted Imprinter Imprintable Imprinting Imprintation Improve Impressive Impractical Impression Imprudent Improper Improbable Impromptu Imprudence Impressionable Impregnable Imprison Impressed Impregnate Improvise Improvised Improvement Imprecate Imprecise Improvident Impressionistic Improvisatori Impresario
1. Our full color 5 x 7 Inch Invitations cards are created from durable stock paper and can be customized in full color & Metallic Imprint colors.
Inch, Invitations, In, Imprint
2. Imprint definition is - to mark by or as if by pressure : impress
Imprint, Is, If, Impress
3. How to use Imprint in a sentence.
4. A characteristic mark or indication; stamp: the Imprint of great sadness on his face
5. Promotional products by 4Imprint
6. Imprint Enterprises is an industry-leading provider of barcode printers, scanners, verifiers, software, RFID, labeling, warehouse, repairs & maintenance solutions
Imprint, Is, Industry
7. The Imprint is an online news publication dedicated to solution-based news coverage of child welfare and juvenile justice.
8. Since our founding in 2006, Imprint® Mats have become well known for quality, eco-friendly design and value
9. Rest assured, all Imprint® Comfort Mats only use materials that are good for our customers and the
10. Synonyms of Imprint (Entry 1 of 2) 1 a mark or series of marks left on a surface by something that has passed along it found an Imprint on the road where something apparently had been dragged
11. A mark or impression produced by pressure, printing, or stamping a characteristic mark or indication; stamp the Imprint of great sadness on his face the publisher's name and address, usually with the …
Impression, Indication, Imprint
12. Verb: to Imprint is to leave your mark, either physically or figuratively
13. Little wonder then, that in the publishing world, an Imprint is the publisher’s trade or brand name for a specific group of works
In, Imprint, Is
14. The Improved Performance Research Integration Tool (Imprint) is a discrete-event simulation and human performance modeling software tool developed by the Army Research Laboratory and Micro Analysis and Design (acquired by Alion Science and Technology)
Improved, Integration, Imprint, Is
15. Imprint allows users to create discrete-event simulations as visual task networks with …
16. Find 30 ways to say Imprint, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
17. WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD Tucked away in the Printer’s Row section of Chicago’s vibrant South Loop neighborhood, Imprint is only a short walk from top restaurants, world class museums and theaters, and Chicago’s unsurpassed Lake Front
In, Imprint, Is
18. "Imprint Engine has been one of our go-to partners for marketing collateral, promotional products, and custom one-of-a-kind selling tools
19. Our full color 5 x 7 Inch Invitations cards are created from durable stock paper and can be customized in full color & Metallic Imprint colors
Inch, Invitations, In, Imprint
20. - Metallic Imprint Colors Available
21. An occasion when an object presses on something and leaves a mark: The button had left an Imprint on my arm.
22. Promotional products by 4Imprint
23. Prior to Imprint, she spent 10 years at Fidelity Investments where she held marketing leadership roles in their retirement services and institutional businesses, and held Series 6, 7 and 24 licenses
Imprint, Investments, In, Institutional
24. Imprint publishes commercial fiction for ages 0-18, develops new intellectual property, and partners with existing brands to develop quality, original content
25. Imprint is a part of Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group
26. Imprint is the first of its kind MHRD supported Pan-IIT + IISc joint initiative to address the major science and engineering challenges that India must address and champion to enable, empower and embolden the nation for inclusive growth and self-reliance
Imprint, Is, Its, Iit, Iisc, Initiative, India, Inclusive
27. Imprint is a free blogging platform that lets you own your content
28. Human beings Imprint on a wide array of things and people throughout their lifetimes, including certain types of equipment, certain people, and certain behaviors
29. Imprinting has been identified as the reason behind preferences for certain brands
30. An Imprint is made when we connect with others through caring and contributing the gift of our time
31. Being a teacher is for people who desire to share that gift, making the lasting Imprint that lifts up the children they guide into the future
Is, Imprint, Into
32. An Imprint of a publisher is a trade name under which it publishes a work
Imprint, Is, It
33. A single publishing company may have multiple Imprints, often using the different names as brands to market works to various demographic consumer segments.
34. An Imprint of a publisher is a trade name — a name that a business uses for trading commercial products or services—under which a work is published.
35. ‘Imprint’ is an innovative multiband transient designer featuring real-time display, 3 frequency bands, adjustable crossover points and advanced parameters
Imprint, Is, Innovative
36. Running in all major plugin formats for Mac and PC, Imprint will add upfront definition to any audio with a …
37. Imprint is a small business with a big heart and has been helping other businesses and professionals get their brands off the ground for several years
38. Imprint prints your brand logo, name and whatever else you want onto tee-shirts and other apparel, and they can also print buttons, mugs and more exactly the way you want.
39. Imprint definition: If something leaves an Imprint on a place or on your mind , it has a strong and lasting Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Imprint, If, It
40. To Imprint is to mark or stamp something, like with the name of a publisher
41. Imprint is a mechanic that was introduced in Mirrodin as a keyword ability.1 It was updated as an ability word in Magic 2010 rules,2 and thus then officially reintroduced in Scars of Mirrodin.34 1 Description 2 Rulings 3 Rules 3.1 As a keyword ability 4 Examples 5 Notable cards with Imprint 6 Trivia 7 References 8 External links Some abilities associated with the Imprint ability word …
Imprint, Is, Introduced, In, It
42. It is created using Eternal Orb Eternal Orb Stack Size: 10 Creates an Imprint of an item for later restoration Right click this item then left click on an item to create an Imprint
It, Is, Imprint, Item
43. This Imprint can later be used to restore this specific item to that Imprinted state
Imprint, Item, Imprinted
44. Imprint is the professional magazine for student nurses
45. Imprint, the official membership magazine, includes news, updates, program area columns and departments, an editorial by the elected Imprint student editor, and special features on topics/themes chosen by each Imprint student editor.
46. Add your Imprint to these hooded Repreve® tees! Order as few as 6
47. Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
48. Tip: Search for the Imprint first, then refine by color and/or shape if you have too many results.
49. Synonyms for Imprint in Free Thesaurus
50. 43 synonyms for Imprint: impact, effect, impression, mark, print, impression, stamp, indentation, fix
Imprint, Impact, Impression, Indentation
51. Use WebMD’s Pill Identifier to find and identify any over-the-counter or prescription drug, pill, or medication by color, shape, or Imprint and easily compare pictures of multiple drugs.
Identifier, Identify, Imprint
52. Imprint Group also worked closely with the multiple trade show and exhibit leads at WU to ensure their education seminars were produced properly given the space allocated
53. Finally, Imprint Group ensured there was a game plan in place to move attendees fluidly through the conference space and each subsequent meeting/event without confusion.
54. Birds that Imprint on humans struggle to learn survival skills or to assimilate back to their own species
55. A book publishing Imprint is the name used as the publisher of a book
56. Imprint 4 VPS material is especially developed and designed for all kinds of precision impressions using the 1-step and 2-step impression techniques, i.e., crown and bridge, inlay and onlay, implant and orthodontic impressions
Imprint, Is, Impressions, Impression, Inlay, Implant
imprint (verb) · imprints (third person present) · imprinted (past tense) · imprinted (past participle) · imprinting (present participle)
imprint (noun) · imprints (plural noun)