See also: Impressive Impressively Impressiveness Imprudent Improve Improbable Impromptu Improvised Imprison Improvement Imprint Improper Improvident Imprecise Impregnable Impression Imprudence Impresario Imprecation Impressionable Impractical Imprisonment Impropriety
1. Impressive definition is - making or tending to make a marked impression : having the power to excite attention, awe, or admiration
Impressive, Is, Impression
2. How to use Impressive in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Impressive.
4. How is the word Impressive distinct from other similar adjectives? Some common synonyms of Impressive are affecting, moving, pathetic, poignant, and touching
5. While all these words mean "having the power to produce deep emotion," Impressive implies compelling attention, admiration, wonder, or conviction
6. An Impressive list of achievements
7. Making a strong positive impression; inspiring admiration or awe: an Impressive achievement.
Impression, Inspiring, Impressive
8. Impressive definition, having the ability to impress the mind; arousing admiration, awe, respect, etc.; moving; admirable: an Impressive ceremony; an Impressive
9. Find 66 ways to say Impressive, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. / ɪmˈpres.ɪv / B2 If an object or achievement is Impressive, you admire or respect it, usually because it is special, important, or very large: That was an Impressive performance from such a young tennis player.
If, Is, Impressive, It, Important
11. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Impressive crossword clue
12. Welcome to Impressive Enterprises, Inc., a leading Importer and Wholesaler of unique Seasonal Holiday Products, Silk Floral, Home Decor and Gifts
Impressive, Inc, Importer
13. Why Choose Impressive Ceilings and floors
14. Impressive 'Impressive' is a 10 letter word starting with I and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Impressive'
15. Something that is Impressive stands out because it is really good
Is, Impressive, It
16. Some of the most Impressive college application essays are those that reflect on past events that shaped who the writer is today
17. Synonyms for Impressive in Free Thesaurus
18. 30 synonyms for Impressive: grand, striking, splendid, good, great, fine, affecting, powerful
19. Welcome to Impressive Salon in Asheville, NC
20. This page shows answers to the clue Impressive, followed by 4 definitions like “ Capable of being impressed ”, “ Producing a strong effect ” and “ Telling producing a strong effect ”
21. Synonyms for Impressive are for example arresting, attractive and commanding
22. Impressive adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (admirable) impressionante, emozionante, ammirevole agg aggettivo : Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata " - "Con un cacciavite piccolo " - "Questioni controverse "
Impressive, Interesting, Impressionante
23. Impressive - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
24. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Impressive adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (admirable) impresionante adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí
Ingl, Impressive, Interesting, Impresionante
25. Impressive is a program that displays PDF presentation slides with style
26. Smooth alpha-blended slide transitions are provided for the sake of eye candy, but in addition to this, Impressive offers some unique tools that are very useful for presentations.
27. Definition of Impressive written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
28. “Impressive” Ivis Yalixa, “Huan was my representative and he was absolutely amazing
29. At Impressive Auto Sales, located in Philadelphia, PA, we have a passion for vehicles
30. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English im‧pres‧sive /ɪmˈpresɪv/ ●●○ W3 adjective something that is Impressive makes you admire it because it is very …
Im, Is, Impressive, It
31. View deals for Impressive Punta Cana, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation
32. Adjective Something that is Impressive impresses you, for example because it is great in size or degree, or is done with a great deal of skill
Is, Impressive, Impresses, It, In
33. It is an Impressive achievement
It, Is, Impressive
34. The film's special effects are particularly Impressive.
35. Another word for Impressive: grand, striking, splendid, good, great Collins English Thesaurus
36. Impressive (April 15, 1969 – March 20, 1995) was born an Appendix American Quarter Horse, who earned his full AQHA registration in 1971
37. Impressive Punta Cana Impressive Punta Cana - All Inclusive Resort
38. Impressive Punta Cana is the ideal resort to enjoy a privileged and comfortable space with the backdrop of the idyllic Caribbean climate.Impressive Punta Cana is located in El Cortecito beach in Punta Cana and boasts spacious, modern and magnificent rooms designed for your enjoyment and relaxation.
Impressive, Is, Ideal, Idyllic, In
39. Impressive definition, having the ability to impress the mind; arousing admiration, awe, respect, etc.; moving; admirable: an Impressive ceremony; an Impressive
40. Impressive Resorts & Spas is an acclaimed hotel chain
41. We welcomed our first guests in January 2019 with Impressive Punta Cana, which features 654 Rooms and Impressive Premium Punta Cana, which offers 255 Junior Suites
42. ‘Impressive achievements in science’ ‘What makes her achievement all the more Impressive is that she is something of a late starter.’ ‘It is far more Impressive when others discover your …
Impressive, In, Is, It
43. Impressive Visions is committed to providing professional and quality services
44. How Impressive! has been the leading provider of stationery and personalized paper products in Libertyville for almost 15 years and in downtown libertyville going into our 12th holiday season!!! We are a family-owned and operated small business that is co
Impressive, In, Into, Is
45. Impressive synonyms and antonyms in the English synonyms dictionary, see also 'impress',impression',imprecise',impressionable', definition
Impressive, In, Impress, Impression, Imprecise, Impressionable
46. Understand Impressive meaning …
47. CHOOSING Impressive CV IS A SMART IDEA
Impressive, Is, Idea
48. How many syllables in Impressive? 2 6 1 4 8 3 7 5 9 syllables
49. Divide Impressive into syllables: im-pres-sive How to pronounce Impressive: im-pres-iv How to say Impressive: How to pronounce Impressive
Impressive, Into, Im, Iv
50. Find 66 ways to say Impressive, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
51. Impressive (horse), an Appendix American Quarter Horse (1969–1995) Impressive dagger moth or Acronicta impressa, a moth of the family Noctuidae; Impressive syndrome or hyperkalemic periodic paralysis, a genetic disorder that occurs in horses and humans; Music
Impressive, Impressa, In
52. Impressive, a 1992 studio album by Japanese jazz fusion band T-Square "Impressive Instant", a …
53. Hanoi Impressive Hotel is within 650 feet from St Joseph's Church and a 5-minute walk to Hoan Kiem Lake
54. Explore 274 Impressive Quotes by authors including Andrew Carnegie, Calvin Coolidge, and Mark Twain at BrainyQuote.
55. It was an Impressive performance (Dep) (Mús) fue una actuación impresionante or soberbia; the company has an Impressive record in terms of profits la empresa posee un impresionante or excelente historial de beneficios
It, Impressive, Impresionante, In
56. What does Impressive mean? Making a strong positive impression; inspiring admiration or awe
Impressive, Impression, Inspiring
57. (adjective) An Impressive achievement.
58. Impressive (adj.) 1590s, "capable of being easily impressed" (a sense now rare or obsolete), from impress (v.1) + -ive.Meaning "capable of making an impression on the mind or senses, tending to excite attention and feeling" is from 1775.
Impressive, Impressed, Impress, Ive, Impression, Is
59. Impressive Punta Cana is located on the seafront in Punta Cana, a 13-minute walk from Dolphin Island Park
Impressive, Is, In, Island
60. Impressive Air seeks to establish and promote quality work in repairing and maintaining air conditioners for residents and businesses in south Florida
61. "He's been Impressive in every regard," manager Tony La Russa said
62. It's an Impressive list, dating back to the Wolf era: Tyrone Williams and Marco Rivera in '96, Matt Hasselbeck '98, Josh Bidwell '99, David Martin '01, Scott Wells '04, Tony Moll '06, Josh Sitton
It, Impressive, In
Definition of impressive. : making or tending to make a marked impression : having the power to excite attention, awe, or admiration. an impressive display of skill.
Use impressive in a sentence. adjective. The definition of impressive is something that leaves a feeling of awe or admiration. A young child who can play a musical instrument very well is an example of impressive.
Impressive definition, having the ability to impress the mind; arousing admiration, awe, respect, etc.; moving; admirable: an impressive ceremony; an impressive appearance. See more.
Main entry: impressive. Definition: making a strong or vivid impression. Usage: an impressive ceremony. Antonyms: unimpressive. Definition: not capable of impressing. Antonyms: ignoble. Definition: completely lacking nobility in character or quality or purpose.