See also: Impressionable Impressionableness Improve Impression Impromptu Imprudent Impressive Impropriety Imprimatur Imprint Impractical Improbable Improvise Improvement Improper Impressed Impressment Improvisation Imprescindible
1. Examples of Impressionable in a Sentence The teacher was accused of forcing his political beliefs on Impressionable teenagers
2. The book had a profound effect on his Impressionable young mind
3. Recent Examples on the Web Today, parents and teachers alike are questioning the impact his works can have on young, Impressionable …
4. Adjective easily impressed or influenced; susceptible: an Impressionable youngster
Impressed, Influenced, Impressionable
5. Easily influenced or characterized by susceptibility to influence: an Impressionable child; an Impressionable age.
Influenced, Influence, Impressionable
6. Easily influenced or characterized by susceptibility to influence: an Impressionable child; an Impressionable age.
Influenced, Influence, Impressionable
7. Someone who is Impressionable is easily influenced
Is, Impressionable, Influenced
8. An Impressionable person can be greatly changed by his or her experiences — not always in a good way
9. Impressionable - easily impressed or influenced; "an Impressionable youngster"; "an Impressionable age"; "a waxy mind" impressible , waxy unImpressionable - not sensitive or susceptible to impression; "an unImpressionable mind"
Impressionable, Impressed, Influenced, Impressible, Impression
10. Impressionable and enthusiastic, a philosophical liberal by nature, he eagerly absorbed the teaching of the Encyclopedists
11. DUNN-PATTISON You will pardon the inquisitiveness of an old man, but are not you musicians a most Impressionable lot? THE FIFTH STRING JOHN PHILIP SOUSA
12. The definition of Impressionable is easily influenced or overly susceptible to suggestion
Impressionable, Is, Influenced
13. Impressionable (comparative more Impressionable, superlative most Impressionable) Being easily influenced (especially of young people)
14. 1908, Elizabeth Strong Worthington, How to Cook Husbands, Library of Alexandria I had never been an Impressionable girl as far as men were concerned—I was not an Impressionable woman.
15. Impressionable - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
16. Comment by varenne Impressionable Gorger Spawn has a chance to drop from Worldedge Gorger rare
17. Definition of Impressionable in the Definitions.net dictionary
18. What does Impressionable mean? Information and translations of Impressionable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Impressionable, Information, In
19. We found 9 answers for “Impressionable”
20. This page shows answers to the clue Impressionable.Impressionable may be defined as “Capable of being impressed”, “Easily impressed or influenced” and “Impressible easily impressed or influenced”
Impressionable, Impressed, Influenced, Impressible
21. Synonyms for Impressionable are acquiescent and compliant.
22. Impressionable - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
23. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Impressionable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (easily influenced) impresionable adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante
Ingl, Impressionable, Interesting, Influenced, Impresionable
24. Impressionable 'Impressionable' is a 14 letter word starting with I and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Impressionable We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Impressionable will help you to finish your crossword today
25. A. influenciable Children at that age trust adults completely so they are very Impressionable.Los niños de esa edad se fían totalmente de los adultos así que son muy influenciables. 2
Influenciable, Impressionable, Influenciables
26. Adjective Someone who is Impressionable, usually a young person, is not very critical and is therefore easy to influence
Is, Impressionable, Influence
27. The law is intended to protect young and Impressionable viewers.seven years old, which is apparently the age at which you are most Impressionable.
Is, Intended, Impressionable
28. The Impressionable Years Parenting teens while creating a positive relationship
29. Someone who is Impressionable is easily impressed and influenced by other people, usually because they are young and lack experience in life You worry about teenagers because they’re at such an Impressionable age
Is, Impressionable, Impressed, Influenced, In
30. Synonyms and related words Definition and synonyms of Impressionable from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
31. Definition of Impressionable adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
32. Synonyms for Impressionable in Free Thesaurus
33. 28 synonyms for Impressionable: suggestible, vulnerable, susceptible, open, sensitive
34. Impressionable Meaning: "susceptible to (mental) impressions," 1827, from French Impressionable (earliest English examples are… See definitions of Impressionable.
35. Find 25 ways to say Impressionable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
36. Examples of Impressionable in a sentence
37. It was easy for the older boys to convince the Impressionable young boy to shoplift
38. 🔊 According to research, the terrorist organization seeks out Impressionable young minds when recruiting members
39. 🔊 Pedophiles are known to look for Impressionable children they can easily manipulate
40. • Such was the disturbed world in which the young Impressionable Nasser was to take his first steps in politics in the 1930s
41. • She had taken to growling menacingly at the more Impressionable of the remedials to keep herself occupied
42. • Unfortunately, the show's message to millions of Impressionable teens is that it's OK to take drugs.
Impressionable, Is, It
43. Plural of Impressionable; Examples: “They were the faces of the same gentlemen who plied the corruptibles in Rumania with cash and impressed the Impressionables with Germany's power
Impressionable, In, Impressed, Impressionables
44. He is in a highly Impressionable state
Is, In, Impressionable
45. The child is at an Impressionable age
46. The kids are at an Impressionable age
47. The law is intended to protect young and Impressionable viewers
Is, Intended, Impressionable
48. Impressionable: Readily or easily influenced; suggestible
49. But common experience proves that, in Impressionable persons, the activity of nerves and imagination stimulated by works of art has the possessive and unopposable force of a dream, and controls the physical organism, sometimes with quite inaesthetic consequences.
In, Impressionable, Imagination, Inaesthetic
50. But common experience proves that, in Impressionable
51. Impressionable in a sentence - Use "Impressionable" in a sentence 1
52. Such a gender-specific toy would warp her Impressionable mind
53. "They're supposedly the vulnerable, Impressionable audience
54. Click for more sentences of Impressionable
55. Aristide, Impressionable and responsive, fell at once into the key of their talk
56. Her amiable, Impressionable temperament was open to every psychic wind that blew
57. To the Impressionable heart of the girl, the vastness and the solemnity brought strange thoughts
58. She is at a most critical, Impressionable age, and will require careful management.
59. The word Impressionable originated in the mid‐nineteenth century from French, from impressionner, which came from the Latin noun impression, derived from the verb imprimere (“press into”; Oxford University Press, 2017)
Impressionable, In, Impressionner, Impression, Imprimere, Into
60. Youngsters are Impressionable as they are always trying to imitate the actions of their heroes in films and serials.: Don't tell me the odd player didn't take advantage afterwards of an Impressionable chorus girl.: At the Impressionable ages between 13 and 16 peer pressure is the biggest influence.: Many kids see these stars as role models, and above all they are at an Impressionable age.
Impressionable, Imitate, In, Is, Influence
61. Smart News Keeping you current Teenage Brains Are Like Soft, Impressionable Play-Doh There’s a softer side to adolescent minds: they’re vulnerable, dynamic and highly responsive to …
62. Children up to the age of eight are the most Impressionable according to author Maureen Healy
63. Spanish Translation of “Impressionable” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
64. Estee Lauder Impressionable is a moderately warm-toned, medium-dark peach with a satin finish
65. Impressionable Nails, Cheyenne, Wyoming
66. Definition of Impressionable adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
67. TAEMIN - 유인 (Impressionable) [English Translation] Lyrics: Barely intertwined people / A player named "You" caught with both eyes / Inside the emotional line like a thread / You are standing
Impressionable, Intertwined, Inside
68. Definition of Impressionable written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
69. 5 reviews of Impressionable Nails "Love this shop
70. The Impressionable Gorger Spawn will disappear from your inventory once looted and does not give you a mount
71. Impressionable Kids Liverpool, Casula, New South Wales, Australia
72. Impressionable Kids specialise in framed baby hand and feet sculptures and are Australia's leader in framed children's
73. UnImpressionable definition is - not sensitive or susceptible to impression : insensitive, unyielding
Is, Impression, Insensitive
74. How to use unImpressionable in a sentence.
adjective easily influenced or characterized by susceptibility to influence an impressionable child; an impressionable age Derived forms of impressionable impressionability or impressionableness, noun
Definition of unimpressionable. : not sensitive or susceptible to impression : insensitive, unyielding an unimpressionable mind the unimpressionable stones. You must — there are over 200,000 words in our free online dictionary, but you are looking for one that’s only in the Merriam-Webster Unabridged Dictionary.
The impressionable peasant leads a larger, fuller, more dramatic life than the pachydermatous king. So impressionable a being is man, or at least such a man as I was in those days.
She was an impressionable young person and her papa was very wealthy. It is better for mankind to be impressionable than reflective. He was a younger man than Lockwood, with an impressionable erudition. I was at a most impressionable age when I was transplanted to the new soil.