impression (noun) · impressions (plural noun)
1. Impression definition is - the effect produced by impressing: such as
2. How to use Impression in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Impression.
4. A notion, remembrance, belief, etc., often of a vague or indistinct nature: He had a general Impression …
5. Impression synonyms, Impression pronunciation, Impression translation, English dictionary definition of Impression
6. An effect, feeling, or image retained as a consequence of experience: Seeing the glacier made a big Impression on us
7. While all these words mean "what exists in the mind as a representation (as of something comprehended) or as a formulation (as of a plan)," Impression applies to an idea or notion resulting immediately from some stimulation of the senses
8. The first Impression is of soaring height When might concept be a better fit than Impression?
9. An effect, feeling, or image retained as a consequence of experience: Seeing the glacier made a big Impression on us
10. A vague notion, remembrance, or belief: I have the Impression that we have met once before
11. The act or process of impressing: The Impression of
12. Find 85 ways to say Impression, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
13. In an effort to help you find the right fit the first time, Impressions Online Boutique is excited to announce our new “Free Back-Up Size” program.
14. THE Impression Where Fashion Gets Creative Where Fashion’s Creative Get Creative
15. Definition: Impressions are when an advertisement or any other form of digital media renders on a user's screen. Impressions are not action-based and are merely defined by a user potentially seeing the advertisement, making CPM campaigns ideal for businesses intent on spreading brand awareness. Impressions In Digital Marketing
16. Impression 5 Science Center is a dynamic, interactive space for families to play, create, and challenge their understanding of science
17. What does Impression mean? The definition of Impression is the way you feel about something, the way that something looks or seems or Impression ca
18. Shop now & see why countless makeup lovers, bloggers, and pros prefer and love Impressions Vanity Hollywood Vanity Mirrors, Lighting and Beauty SLAYssentials!
19. These first Impressions are influenced by a number of factors, such as facial shape, vocal inflection, attractiveness, and general emotional state
20. Impression noun (OPINION) B2 [ C ] an idea or opinion of what something or someone is like: I didn't get much of an Impression of the place because it was dark when we drove through it.
22. An Impression is a metric used to quantify the number of digital views or engagements of a piece of content, usually an advertisement, digital post, or a web page. Impressions …
23. An Impression is an amusing imitation of someone's behaviour or way of talking, usually someone well-known
24. At college in Glasgow he did Impressions of teachers, but was otherwise well behaved
25. Countable noun An Impression of an object is a mark or outline that it has left after being pressed hard onto a surface.
26. Impression is proud to announce that it has successfully completed a WebTrust Registration Authority audit
27. An Impression is an imprint, either in one’s mind or on an object
28. To make a good Impression on your friend's parents, don't let your muddy boots leave Impressions on their perfect white kitchen floor.
29. Im‧pres‧sion /ɪmˈpreʃən/ ●●○ S3 W2 noun 1 [ countable, uncountable] the opinion or feeling you have about someone or something because of the way they seem When we looked around the school we got a very good Impression.
30. What is an Impression? A link URL records an Impression when it appears in a search result for a user
31. ‘My Impression is that his opinions were built on several myths and false assumptions.’ ‘What makes it noteworthy is the audio portion, which is essentially a mini-interview with Jeanne Moreau about her Impressions and opinions of the film.’
32. Look up Impression, impressed, or impressure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary
33. An Impression is the overall effect of something
34. Impression or Impressions may also refer to: Biology
35. Colic Impression, a feature of the gall bladder; Duodenal Impression, medial to the
36. Unsure of the exact first Impression words to describe your experience? Be prepared for explaining an impact, good or bad, with these Impression words.
37. Forest River Impression RV Information: Forest River RVs Forest River RV, a division of Forest River, Inc., was founded in 1996 by Peter Liegl with the dream of making outdoor experiences more enjoyable.
38. ‘My Impression is that his opinions were built on several myths and false assumptions.’ ‘What makes it noteworthy is the audio portion, which is essentially a mini-interview with Jeanne Moreau about her Impressions and opinions of the film.’
39. As an Impression Insider, you will gain access to premium content, empowering you to achieve the competitive edge you need to be successful in today’s creative landscape
40. Impression Homes builds new homes for sale in Fort Worth and Dallas! Whether you want to live right in the center of Dallas or Fort Worth, or in a suburb, you can find an Impression home in just about any place in the Metroplex
41. Impression Homes also has a wide selection of move-in-ready homes.
42. A-games is raising funds for Impression on Kickstarter! A strategy board game about printing with unique mechanisms for 1-4 players by Attila …
43. Your Impression of a person or thing is what you think they are like, usually after having seen or heard them
44. Your Impression of a situation is what you think is going on
45. What were your first Impressions of college? My Impression is that they are totally out of control
46. The traditional Impression proved to capture fewer interdental areas than the digital Impression options in periodontally compromised dentitions
47. Minor Discomfort The only two issues you may find uncomfortable while getting a dental Impression are the taste of the alginate material and the potential triggering of your gag reflex.
48. Impressionism is a 19th-century art movement characterized by relatively small, thin, yet visible brush strokes, open composition, emphasis on accurate depiction of light in its changing qualities (often accentuating the effects of the passage of time), ordinary subject matter, inclusion of movement as a crucial element of human perception and experience, and unusual visual angles.
49. Impression is an internationally awarded creative digital agency based in Harrogate & London specialising in Branding, Creative Website Design & Digital Marketing for the food & drink, property and B2B sectors
50. An Impression is counted each time your ad is shown on a search result page or other site on the Google Network
51. Each time your ad appears on Google or the Google Network, it's counted as one Impression
52. Impression [im-presh´un] 1
53. Anthony "Impression" Lim (born February 10, 1996) is a Singaporean professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player who currently plays for NG Esports.
54. Impression Mid-Profile Fifth Wheels The Impression mid-profile fifth wheel is designed for comfort through quality craftsmanship and attention to what customers’ desire
55. So it’s worth thinking about how you might make a good first Impression
56. Coffee bean beans design Impression mat lace soap mold candle mould silicone melt and pour craft supplies christmas texture sheet MyMoldShop
57. Add to Favorites PME Impression mat - diamond, brick, bark, cobble stone, honey comb, …
58. Impression lets you add a visual watermark to photos on your iPhone or iPad
59. Other articles where Impression is discussed: epistemology: Kinds of perception: …two kinds of perception: “Impressions” and “ideas.” Impressions are perceptions that the mind experiences with the “most force and violence,” and ideas are the “faint images” of Impressions
60. A dental Impression is an imprint of the teeth and mouth from which shaped items can be formed
61. Dental Impressions produce a close replica of your teeth and oral tissue