See also: Impregnable Improve Impressive Impractical Impression Imprudent Improper Improbable Impromptu Imprint Imprudence Impressionable Imprison Impressed Imprinted Impregnate Improvise Improvised Improvement Imprecate Imprecise Improvident Impressionistic Improvisatori Impresario
1. Impregnable is one of the many English words that bear a French ancestry
2. Impregnable definition, strong enough to resist or withstand attack; not to be taken by force, unconquerable: an Impregnable fort
3. Impregnable synonyms, Impregnable pronunciation, Impregnable translation, English dictionary definition of Impregnable
4. Impossible to capture or enter by force: an Impregnable fortress.
5. / ɪmˈpreɡ.nə.b ə l / us / ɪmˈpreɡ.nə.b ə l / A building or other place that is Impregnable is so strongly built and/or defended that it cannot be entered by force: Despite burglar alarms and window locks, homes are never Impregnable …
Is, Impregnable, It
6. 13 synonyms of Impregnable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 36 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Impregnable
8. Impregnable: incapable of being defeated, overcome, or subdued
9. The definition of Impregnable is something that cannot be destroyed or entered by force
10. A fort that has been very well secured and that cannot be broken into is an example of something that would be described as Impregnable.
Into, Is, Impregnable
11. EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB The Prussians held an apparently Impregnable position on the Landgrafenberg, a precipitous hill which commanded the town
12. DUNN-PATTISON These are truths—fixed facts, that quaint theory and exhausted moralising, are Impregnable to, and fall harmlessly before.
13. Impregnable 'Impregnable' is a 11 letter word starting with I and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Impregnable' Clue Answer; Unable to be overcome (11) Impregnable: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Impregnable
14. • HMS Impregnable was a British 121-gun ship of 6557 tons launched in 1860 • Not to be overcome or overthrown: an Impregnable argument More crossword answers
15. We found 6 answers for the crossword clue Impregnable
16. Impregnable Armor is a Set in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO)
Impregnable, Is, In
17. Well not exactly, but according to the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Impregnable means:
18. Impossible to capture or enter by force: an Impregnable fortress
19. Difficult or impossible to attack, challenge, or refute with success: an Impregnable argument
20. Definition of Impregnable in the Definitions.net dictionary
21. What does Impregnable mean? Information and translations of Impregnable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Impregnable, Information, In
22. If you describe a building or other place as Impregnable, you mean that it cannot be broken into or captured
If, Impregnable, It, Into
23. The old Dutch fort with its thick high walls looks virtually Impregnable. In those Impregnable mountains, the guerrillas could hold out for years
Its, Impregnable, In
24. Synonyms: invulnerable, strong, secure, unbeatable More Synonyms of Impregnable
25. Impossible to capture or enter by force: an Impregnable fortress
26. Difficult or impossible to attack, challenge, or refute with success: an Impregnable argument
27. Impregnable à € by Mans Greback
29. See 5 authoritative translations of Impregnable in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
30. When something is Impregnable it is not easily taken by force and can stand up to any attack
Is, Impregnable, It
31. Impregnable Meaning: "impossible to capture," from Old French imprenable "invulnerable," from assimilated form of in- "not,… See definitions of Impregnable.
Impregnable, Impossible, Imprenable, Invulnerable, In
32. Impregnable - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
33. Examples of Impregnable in a sentence
34. The man hoped his home would be Impregnable during the tornado
35. 🔊 Despite our squad's best efforts, we could not win the game against the Impregnable team
36. 🔊 While other companies seemed to fare poorly during the depression, the oil companies remained Impregnable and earned hefty profits
37. The man's affection remains wholly unconcerned and Impregnable
38. The ' Impregnable Guard 2019' exercise carried out in 'Al Galayel' Camp concluded on Thursday under the auspices of Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of State for Defence Affairs HE Dr Khalid bin Mohammed al Attiyah
39. Attiyah attends 'Impregnable Guard 2019' military exercise When it was finished, it appeared Impregnable.
40. Explore releases from Impregnable at Discogs
41. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Impregnable at the Discogs Marketplace.
42. All the information you need to know about the Impregnable Armor set in The Elder Scrolls Online
Information, Impregnable, In
43. Read more about the Impregnable Armor set.
44. The seemingly Impregnable Nazi regime Word Origin late Middle English: from Old French imprenable , from in- ‘not’ + prendre ‘take’ (from Latin prehendere )
Impregnable, Imprenable, In
45. Charleston is a strongly fortified place and I think Impregnable from the water side.
46. Given the regular news reports of enterprise data lost through laptop theft, third party misfeasance, WEP hacking, loss of backup tapes, disgruntled employees, etc., it’s not like enterprise data is currently held in Impregnable
It, Is, In, Impregnable
47. • Occupying fairly Impregnable clifftop villages, they prospered in the practice of agriculture
48. • Subject, verb, object: the unadorned, Impregnable sentence
49. • Grant was still mired in the mud before Impregnable Vicksburg
50. Origin Impregnable (1400-1500) Old French imprenable “ impossible to capture ”, from prendre “ to take ”
Impregnable, Imprenable, Impossible
51. Recently, the Impregnable force field surrounding this device began to display a countdown clock that suggested it would deliver its message at noon yesterday
Impregnable, It, Its
52. It was a ponderous labyrinth of bolts, locks, and steel doors, making it an almost Impregnable fortress.
53. Many britons believe thier island to be Impregnable, but it has actually been invaded over 60 times since 1066.Fortunately, none of these were at all successful due to either poor planning or brilliant defensive mechanisms.
Island, Impregnable, It, Invaded
54. I propose that we retire to a discreet distance from this Impregnable position, and there hold a convocation, or council, to deliberate on what manner we may sit down regularly before the place; or, perhaps, by postponing the siege to another season, gain the aid of auxiliaries from the inhabited countries, and thus secure the dignity of the laws from any danger of a repulse."
55. (a.) Not to be taken by assault; incapable of being subdued; unconquerable; as, an Impregnable fortress; Impregnable virtue
56. Impregnable definition: If you describe a building or other place as Impregnable , you mean that it cannot be Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Impregnable, If, It
57. HMS Impregnable was the original school ship between 1862 and 1888
58. HMS Howe was HMS Impregnable between 1885 and 1911, and HMS Impregnable I between 1911 and 1919
59. HMS Powerful was HMS Impregnable between 1919 and 1929
60. HMS Inconstant was HMS Impregnable II between 1911 and 1919, and HMS Impregnable (Old) between 1919 and 1922.
Inconstant, Impregnable, Ii
61. Definition of Impregnable adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
62. Impregnable means no one's trying, because they've been told that it's not funny, and they believed it, or took that as a threat to their livelihood
63. Definition and synonyms of Impregnable from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
64. This is the British English definition of Impregnable.View American English definition of Impregnable.
65. Find 12 ways to say Impregnable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
66. List of all encountering monsters at Impregnable dungeon in Puzzle & Dragons
67. Impregnable includes: Flowerdragon Brachys, Mandrake, Earth Knight, Mystic Stone Knight, Isle Dragon Yggdrasil, Taur Devil, Wood Sprite, Lily.
Impregnable, Includes, Isle
68. The Impregnable People Paperback – January 1, 1992 by Odehyah B
69. 9 hours ago · Rabat – Qatar’s annual military exercise Impregnable Guard 2021 saw the participation of Moroccan Special Forces, among other military forces, hoping to enhance cooperation in …
70. Spoken pronunciation of Impregnable in English and in Hindi
71. Tags for the entry "Impregnable" What Impregnable means in Hindi, Impregnable meaning in Hindi, Impregnable definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Impregnable in Hindi.
72. Definition of Impregnable written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
73. The History of the Impregnable Königstein Fortress