See also: Impreciseness Improve Impressive Impractical Impression Imprudent Improper Improbable Impromptu Imprint Imprudence Impressionable Impregnable Imprison Impressed Imprinted Impregnate Improvise Improvised Improvement Imprecate Imprecise Improvident Impressionistic Improvisatori Impresario
1. Impreciseness - the quality of lacking precision
2. Impreciseness: 1 n the quality of lacking precision Synonyms: imprecision Antonyms: preciseness , precision the quality of being reproducible in amount or performance Type of: inexactitude , inexactness the quality of being inaccurate and having errors
Impreciseness, Imprecision, In, Inexactitude, Inexactness, Inaccurate
3. What does Impreciseness mean? The quality of being imprecise, or of lacking precision
4. Definition of Impreciseness in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Impreciseness mean? Information and translations of Impreciseness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Impreciseness, Information, In
6. As nouns the difference between imprecision and Impreciseness is that imprecision is lack of precision or exactness; defect of accuracy while Impreciseness is the quality of being imprecise, or of lacking precision.
Imprecision, Impreciseness, Is, Imprecise
7. Translation for 'Impreciseness' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations.
8. Impreciseness of these measurement methods, the Examiner ruled in hearing that the Department had failed to demonstrate with a preponderance of the evidence that the berm at issue lay certainly within the 100-foot protective buffer area
Impreciseness, In, Issue
9. "Psychiatric survivors," for the most part, have been the victims of what I would call "over-treatment" based largely on the politics of control-freaks and the Impreciseness of behavioral science.
10. Synonyms for Impreciseness include vagueness, ambiguity, obscurity, looseness, haziness, indistinctness, inexactness, unclearness, woolliness and cloudiness
Impreciseness, Include, Indistinctness, Inexactness
11. Impreciseness ( countable and uncountable, plural Imprecisenesses ) The quality of being imprecise, or lacking precision.
Impreciseness, Imprecisenesses, Imprecise
12. Applying to the entire economy), beyond the statist ical Impreciseness of a t least +/- 1% - and of course beyond all statistical
13. As nouns the difference between precision and Impreciseness is that precision is the state of being precise or exact; exactness while Impreciseness is the quality of being imprecise, or of lacking precision
Impreciseness, Is, Imprecise
14. Synonyms for Impreciseness in Free Thesaurus
15. 1 synonym for Impreciseness: imprecision
16. What are synonyms for Impreciseness?
17. Spoken pronunciation of Impreciseness in English and in Konkani
18. Tags for the entry "Impreciseness" What Impreciseness means in Konkani, Impreciseness meaning in Konkani, Impreciseness definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Impreciseness in Konkani
19. Also see: Impreciseness in Hindi
20. Hypernyms ("Impreciseness" is a kind of): inexactitude; inexactness (the quality of being inexact) Antonym: preciseness (the quality of being reproducible in amount or performance) Derivation: imprecise (not precise)
Impreciseness, Is, Inexactitude, Inexactness, Inexact, In, Imprecise
21. Spoken pronunciation of Impreciseness in English and in Kannada
22. Tags for the entry "Impreciseness" What Impreciseness means in Kannada, Impreciseness meaning in Kannada, Impreciseness definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Impreciseness in Kannada
23. Also see: Impreciseness in Hindi
24. Impreciseness - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Impreciseness and much more
25. The word Impreciseness uses 13 letters: c, e, e, e, i, i, m, n, p, r, s, s, s
26. Impreciseness is playable in: Words With Friends 23
Impreciseness, Is, In
27. Another way to say Impreciseness? Synonyms for Impreciseness (other words and phrases for Impreciseness).
28. Antonyms for Impreciseness include preciseness, precision, clarity, exactness, definition, obviousness, clearness, correction, perfection and right
29. Precision vs Impreciseness - what is the difference
30. Computational methods tolerant to suboptimality and Impreciseness (vagueness) and giving quick, simple and sufficiently good solutions
31. Flowchart for de-Impreciseness and ranking
32. Ranking is a concept where we can compare two imprecise numbers, and de-Impreciseness is a technique where the imprecise number is converted to a crisp number
Is, Imprecise, Impreciseness
33. WVW5 – Benjamin Rampp – Insecurity by Impreciseness Insecurity by Impreciseness Towards a Specific Concept of Security Benjamin Rampp* Abstract: In my presentation, I will criticize the human security approach from a methodological point of view and discuss why especially …
Insecurity, Impreciseness, In
34. Biomathematical modeling in Impreciseness environment
35. Buy the Artwork 'Impreciseness # 7' by Tim Madeira (2021) : Work on paper Acrylic, Gouache on Paper - 16.5x19.7in Free Delivery Secure Payment Free Returns
36. Based on the fuzziness and Impreciseness of river water environmental system, triangular fuzzy number is utilized to denote water quality information
Impreciseness, Is, Information
37. Impreciseness: Onnauwkeurigheid: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
38. Impreciseness Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Impreciseness in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
Impreciseness, In, It, Is, Important
39. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Impreciseness in Urdu is نا درست, and in roman we write it Na Durust.
In, Impreciseness, Is, It
40. The introduction of degrees of Impreciseness leads to the question of finding an optimal level
41. Impreciseness of "objects of war." The direction of armed forces for the attaiment of political ends is guided first by national aims, national policy, and pand strategy formulated at the governmental level; then by theater strategy, operational strategy, -and grand tactics formulated by …
42. 3) The Impreciseness view: Some accents are described as “lazy” and “sloppy”, such as Estuary English, where sounds are omitted or changed
43. Impreciseness, however, had already Yale University Press 1998, 33
44. 23 synonyms for generality: generalization, abstraction, sweeping statement, vague notion, loose statement, Impreciseness, vagueness, looseness, lack of detail
45. A key task in building a natural language query interface is handling uncertainty and Impreciseness
In, Interface, Is, Impreciseness
46. Impreciseness: die Ungenauigkeit