See also: Imposterous Imposturous Impostrous Important Imposing Impose Impotent Impoverished Importance Imposition Importunate Imposed Impossible Imported Imposter Impolitic Imposture Impoverishment Imposthumes Impossibility Importar Imposer Importune Impostor Impound Importunity Impotence
1. Synonyms for Impostorous in Free Thesaurus
2. impostrous (ɪmˈpɒstrəs), Impostorous (ɪmˈpɒstərəs) or imposturous (imˈposturous)
Impostrous, Impostorous, Imposturous, Im
3. The u/Impostorous community on Reddit
4. For that, you Impostorous Maou are in our way!" ― Creuserey Asmodeus (Highschool DxD) "How arrogant
5. Impostor definition in English dictionary, impostor meaning, synonyms, see also 'imposter',impost',Impostorous',impostrous'
Impostor, In, Imposter, Impost, Impostorous, Impostrous
6. To think otherwise would be Impostorous!! 11 out of 16 found this helpful
7. That if he claims this is his, it is fraudulent and Impostorous
If, Is, It, Impostorous
the action or practice of imposing fraudulently upon others. deception using an assumed character, identity, or name, as by an impostor.
Definition of impostrous. : of, relating to, or being an imposture : deceitful, fraudulent.
: of, relating to, or being an imposture : deceitful, fraudulent.