1. Impingements Saturday, November 15, 2008
2. 14 synonyms of Impingements from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Find another word for Impingements
4. Impingements: a forceful coming together of two things.
5. Several hypotheses exist to explain this, but the most accepted hypothesis is the increase in understanding and diagnosis of hip Impingements.
Is, Increase, In, Impingements
6. Impingement (countable and uncountable, plural Impingements) The act of impinging.
Impingement, Impingements, Impinging
7. These Impingements are sequelae of flatfoot deformity and hindfoot valgus from a variety of causes such as posterior tibial tendon (PTT) deficiency, rheumatologic disorders, diabetes, calcaneal fractures, and congenital flatfoot [7, 8]
8. Many different types of Impingements have been described in the shoulder
9. What does Impingements mean? Plural form of impingement
10. Nerve Impingements can commonly mimic other injuries which make the diagnosis challenging
11. Synonyms for Impingements in Free Thesaurus
12. What are synonyms for Impingements?
impingement - a sharp collision produced by striking or dashing against something. impaction. crash, smash - the act of colliding with something; "his crash through the window"; "the fullback's smash into the defensive line".
impingement, encroachment, impact(noun) influencing strongly. "they resented the impingement of American values on European culture". Synonyms: violation, usurpation, impaction, trespass, intrusion, invasion, shock, wallop, encroachment, impact, impingement.
Definition of impinge on/upon. : to affect (something) in a way that is unwanted : to have a bad effect on (something) Her work is impinging on her social life. The government wants to avoid impinging upon the affairs of private citizens.
Definition of impinge. intransitive verb. 1 : to strike or dash especially with a sharp collision I heard the rain impinge upon the earth— James Joyce. 2 : to have an effect : make an impression waiting for the germ of a new idea to impinge upon my mind— Phyllis Bentley.