See also: Impetus Imperative Imperious Impede Impel Impertinent Impetuous Impediment Impetrate Impervious Imperilment Impending Imperturbable Impeccable Impersonal Impertinence Imperiousness Imperfect Impermeable Imperceptible Impecunious Imperceptive Impeach Impecuniousness
1. "Impetus" describes the kind of force that encourages an action ("the Impetus behind the project") or the momentum of an action already begun ("the meetings only gave Impetus to the rumors of a merger").
2. A pandemic which has lasted the better part of a year has, naturally, taken a toll on our collective mental health, so the Impetus to gather with friends and loved ones is understandable this holiday season.
3. Impetus - Enabling a unified view of your business on cloud WSJ Article: Building an Intelligent World on a Shaky Data Foundation.
4. A force that encourages a particular action or makes it more energetic or effective: Often the Impetus for change in education has had to come from outside the school establishment
It, Impetus, In
5. 15 synonyms of Impetus from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 13 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Impetus: something that arouses action or activity.
7. The Super Bowl is the country’s largest sports-betting event of the year, and Sunday’s big game may provide another Impetus for states to try to cash in on gambling revenue
Is, Impetus, In
8. Impetus provides an environment that fosters creative thinking and challenges the status quo.Employees enjoy the freedom to craft practical solutions for day-to-day technology and business problems that go beyond their core responsibilities.
9. Impetus’ approach is to deliver a new and novel sustainable solution
10. Impetus Academy vertrekt vanuit het sterke wetenschappelijke en praktische kader van de Zelf-Determinatie Theorie of ABC model.
11. Definition of Impetus a force that causes something to be done or to become more active Examples of Impetus in a sentence The high crime rate was the Impetus for the hiring of one hundred new police officers in our city
12. Impetus influences policy and decision-makers so that all young people get the support they need.
13. The Impetus Group is equipped to move your organization toward your goals and objectives
14. “Impetus is now the funder that has the best-worked-out and implemented approach to social investing, bar none.” We are a driving force behind great charities, helping …
Impetus, Is, Implemented, Investing
15. Impetus is a State of NJ Certified Minority & Women Business Enterprise (NJ MWBE), and 'Small Business Enterprise (SBE)', City of New York Certified Minority & Women Business Enterprise (NYC MWBE) and also we are Self Certified as 'Women Owned Small Business Enterprise' under SBA Program's Self Certification.
16. Shiny Impetus causes you to create a Treasure token, not the attacking creature’s controller
17. Impetus: An impelling force; an impulse
Impetus, Impelling, Impulse
18. While progress derived its main Impetus from the sex-passion, and the highest emotions were those that held us together in the family relation, such education and such surroundings as fostered and intensified these emotions were naturally the best.
Its, Impetus, In, Intensified
19. Impetus - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
20. Impetus was one of the seven members of a super-secret Stormwatch team created by Henry Bendix
21. The team consisted of Apollo, Midnighter, Lamplight, Crow Jane, Amaze, Stalker, and Impetus himself.
22. Impetus stands for Integrated Math and Physics for Entry to Undergraduate STEM (Science, Technology Engineering, Mathematics)
23. The Impetus program is a cooperation between the St
24. Impetus is proud to have one of the most complete vertical integrated structures in Europe, supported by several departments, including R&D and Logistics.
Impetus, Is, Integrated, In, Including
25. Something that gives a process Impetus or an Impetus makes it happen or progress more quickly
26. This decision will give renewed Impetus to the economic regeneration of east London
27. She was restless and needed a new Impetus for her talent
28. Synonyms: incentive, push, spur, motivation More Synonyms of Impetus
29. From its use of high-quality cotton blends to a strong eye for detail, Impetus underwear is known across the world to be a perfect everyday staple
Its, Impetus, Is
30. Each pair of Impetus underwear embodies the concept of quality.
31. • The Impetus for change in the industry was provided by a new management team
Impetus, In, Industry
32. Impetus for • The Surgeon General has provided the Impetus for health prevention programs
33. Origin Impetus (1600-1700) Latin impetere “ to attack ”, from petere “ to go to, look for ”
34. Our Impetus underwear for men is the best of the best on DGU
35. Synonyms for Impetus in Free Thesaurus
36. 30 synonyms for Impetus: incentive, push, spur, motivation, impulse, stimulus, catalyst, goad, impulsion
Impetus, Incentive, Impulse, Impulsion
37. See 2 authoritative translations of Impetus in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
38. Impetus (n.) early 15c., impetous "rapid movement, rush;" 1640s, with modern spelling, "force with which a body moves, driving force," from Latin Impetus "an attack, assault; rapid motion; an impulse; violence, vigor, force;" figuratively "ardor, passion," from impetere "to attack," from assimilated form of in-"into, in, on, upon" (from PIE root *en "in") + petere "aim for, rush at" (from PIE
Impetus, Impetous, Impulse, Impetere, In, Into
39. Impetus: 1 n a force that moves something along Synonyms: drift , impulsion Type of: force (physics) the influence that produces a change in a physical quantity n the act of applying force suddenly Synonyms: impulse , impulsion Type of: drive , driving force , thrust the act of applying force to propel something
Impetus, Impulsion, Influence, In, Impulse
40. About us Impetus is focused on creating big business impact through big data solutions for Fortune 1000 enterprises
Impetus, Is, Impact
41. The Impetus is a ballroom dance step used in the waltz, foxtrot or quickstep.The open Impetus is one of several ways to get into promenade position and is used to turn dancers around corners or change their direction on the dance floor
Impetus, Is, In, Into
42. The open Impetus has less turn than the closed Impetus
43. The closed Impetus remains in closed position, while …
44. 2020 Rooftop Fine Dine Swimming Pool Best Rooftop Restaurant in Gulshan View Menu Reservation About Impetus Lounge One of the best rooftop restaurant near Gulshan and it's also known for fine dine, Cozy ambiance and outdoor sitting Lounge
In, Impetus, It
45. Impetus n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
46. Impetus is the 21st episode ofSeason 3and is the 65th episode overall
47. What does Impetus mean? The definition of Impetus is the force that makes something happen or that makes a body move
48. ‘The main Impetus for change was the response of the parties to the collapse of communism.’ ‘The initial Impetus for these reforms was to promote a high skill, high wage economy.’ ‘An additional Impetus for change in the way traditional radio stations do business is on the horizon.’
Impetus, Initial, In, Is
49. ‘The main Impetus for change was the response of the parties to the collapse of communism.’ ‘The initial Impetus for these reforms was to promote a high skill, high wage economy.’ ‘An additional Impetus for change in the way traditional radio stations do business is on the horizon.’
Impetus, Initial, In, Is
50. Register for Impetus’ upcoming live webinar on March 30, 11-12 pm EDT: A Fireside Chat with Dr
51. Your score has been saved for Impetus
52. The Impetus with which inclination became resolution was heightened by those little events of the day which had roused her discontent with the actual conditions of her life
53. View in context Already the craft was moving slowly toward the tower, carried thither by the Impetus of the banth's heavy body leaping upon it from astern.
In, Impetus, It
impetus (noun) · impetuses (plural noun)