1. Examples of Impetrate in a Sentence since deists do not believe in a Creator who interferes in human affairs, they generally regard as fruitless any effort to Impetrate Him for divine favors First Known Use of Impetrate …
2. See synonyms for: Impetrate / impetration on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object), im·pe·trat·ed, im·pe·trat·ing
3. Synonyms & Antonyms of Impetrate to make a request to (someone) in an earnest or urgent manner since deists do not believe in a Creator who interferes in human affairs, they generally regard as fruitless any effort to Impetrate Him for divine favors
4. Find 124 ways to say Impetrate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Impetrate (Verb) To obtain (something) by asking for it; to procure upon request
6. Impetrate definition: to supplicate or entreat for, esp by prayer Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
7. Synonyms for Impetrate include beg, beseech, entreat, implore, solicit, petition, supplicate, importune, pray and conjure
8. Definition of Impetrate in the Fine Dictionary
9. Meaning of Impetrate with illustrations and photos
10. Pronunciation of Impetrate and its etymology
11. Related words - Impetrate synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
12. Example sentences containing Impetrate
13. ‘a slight testimonial which I thought fit to Impetrate from that worthy nobleman’ Synonyms ask for , appeal for, call for, seek, solicit, plead for, put in a plea for, pray for, petition, sue for, supplicate for
14. Synonyms & Antonyms of Impetrate to make a request to (someone) in an earnest or urgent manner since deists do not believe in a Creator who interferes in human affairs, they generally regard as fruitless any effort to Impetrate Him for divine favors: 4
15. Impetrate definition, to obtain by entreaty
16. Impetrate (ˈɪmpɪˌtreɪt) vb (tr) 1
17. Search Impetrate and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
18. You can complete the definition of Impetrate given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
19. Source for information on Impetrate: The Concise Oxford Dictionary of English Etymology dictionary.
20. As verbs the difference between Impetrate and pleading is that Impetrate is to obtain (something) by asking for it; to procure upon request while pleading is
21. As adjectives the difference between Impetrate and pleading is that Impetrate is (obsolete) obtained by entreaty while pleading is that pleads
22. Impetrate is an verb (used with object), Impetrated, impetrating according to parts of speech
23. The Urdu Word مانگ کر لینا Meaning in English is Impetrate
24. Simple past tense and past participle of Impetrate
25. Impetrate - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Impetrate and much more
26. The word Impetrate uses 9 letters: a, e, e, i, m, p, r, t, t
27. Impetrate is playable in: Words With Friends 15
28. Russian words for Impetrate include умолять and вымолить
29. What are another words for Impetrate? Beg, implore, beseech
30. Full list of synonyms for Impetrate is here.
31. How many syllables are in Impetrated and its definition
32. Impetrate Total Number of words made out of Impetrate = 243 Impetrate is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 13 points.Impetrate is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 15 points
33. Impetrate is a 9 letter long Word starting with I and ending with E
34. 8 letter Words made out of Impetrate
35. Above are the results of unscrambling Impetrate
36. We found a total of 252 words by unscrambling the letters in Impetrate.
37. Top synonyms for Impetrate (other words for Impetrate) are implore, entreat and beseech.
38. Impetrate 'Impetrate' is a 9 letter word starting with I and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Impetrate We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Impetrate will help you to finish your crossword today.
39. We've got 0 rhyming words for Impetrate » What rhymes with Impetrate? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Impetrate.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
40. Impetrate anche a noi la ritiratezza e la solitudine del cuore, per disporci a ricevere da Dio il dono della grazia e gli aiuti necessari per migliorare la nostra vita
41. ADDOLRATED 3st Day 3 Queen of the Martyrs, sorrowful Mary, for that acerbic pain, that hurt you when your beloved Son lost in the Temple, and you sought him for three days, I beg you to Impetrate a mighty help, so that you never lose the grace of God and the grace of God final perseverance in his divin service
Impetrate definition is - to obtain by request or entreaty. How to use impetrate in a sentence.
Wiktionary (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: 1 impetrate (Verb)nTo obtain (something) by asking for it; to procure upon request.nEtymology: From the participle stem of... 2 impetrate (Adjective)nobtained by asking for itnEtymology: From the participle stem of impetrare, from im- + petrare. More ...
To obtain (something) by asking for it; to procure upon request. From the participle stem of Latin impetrāre, from im- + pātrāre (“to achieve, make happen”). English Wiktionary. Available under CC-BY-SA license. "Impetrate." YourDictionary. LoveToKnow. www.yourdictionary.com/impetrate. Impetrate. (n.d.). In YourDictionary.
(third-person singular simple present impetrates, present participle impetrating, simple past and past participle impetrated) To obtain (something) by asking for it; to procure upon request.