See also: Impermeable Imperative Imperious Impede Impel Impertinent Impetus Impetuous Impediment Impetrate Impervious Imperilment Impending Imperturbable Impeccable Impersonal Impertinence Imperiousness Imperfect Imperceptible Impecunious Imperceptive Impeach Impecuniousness
1. Impermeable definition is - not permitting passage (as of a fluid) through its substance; broadly : impervious
Impermeable, Is, Its, Impervious
2. How to use Impermeable in a sentence.
3. 7 synonyms of Impermeable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 31 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Impermeable
5. Impermeable: impossible to get through or into.
Impermeable, Impossible, Into
6. Impermeable definition, not permeable; impassable
7. Impermeable synonyms, Impermeable pronunciation, Impermeable translation, English dictionary definition of Impermeable
8. Impossible to permeate: an Impermeable membrane; an Impermeable border
9. See 7 authoritative translations of Impermeable in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
10. Find 11 ways to say Impermeable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. The solution of the present invention includes mannitol as an Impermeable solute
Invention, Includes, Impermeable
12. The body is at least substantially Impermeable to the radiation
13. What is the difference between permeable and Impermeable surfaces? Permeable surfaces (also known as porous or pervious surfaces) allow water to percolate into the soil to filter out pollutants and recharge the water table.
Is, Impermeable, Into
14. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Impermeable crossword clue
15. Que no puede ser penetrado por el agua u otros líquidos la capa es de tejido Impermeable
16. Que se muestra indiferente a los sentimientos o ideas de otros es Impermeable a todo lamento, aunque éste sea de su mejor amigo
Indiferente, Ideas, Impermeable
17. What does Impermeable mean? Not allowing passage, especially of liquids; waterproof
18. Impermeable: 1 adj preventing especially liquids to pass or diffuse through “ Impermeable stone” “an Impermeable layer of scum” “a coat Impermeable to rain” Synonyms: tight of such close construction as to be Impermeable retentive having the power, capacity, or quality of retaining water water-repellent , water-resistant hindering the
19. ‘It creates a flexible seal that is completely Impermeable to water, dust, insects, rodents and vibration.’ ‘But even watertight concrete is not Impermeable to the passage of moisture.’ ‘Condoms are essentially Impermeable to particles the size of STD pathogens including the smallest sexually transmitted virus.’
It, Is, Impermeable, Insects, Including
20. The nexine is an ultrafilter membrane, which is Impermeable to most proteins.: The channel is Impermeable to anions but is permeable to a diverse group of cations.: But even watertight concrete is not Impermeable to the passage of moisture.: The construction of high-density housing will make much of the ground Impermeable and thus will reduce recharge to the moraine.
21. Impermeable ExoAir Impermeable air & vapor barriers are designed to block moisture vapor as well as air.
22. An Impermeable surface is any solid surface that will not allow water to penetrate through such as asphalt, concrete, stone, brick, roofing, or extremely compacted ground like a soccer field
23. These areas are particularly numerous in urban and suburban areas where lots of problems with Impermeable run-off can occur as a result.
24. Impermeable definition, not permeable; impassable
25. What is the impact of Impermeable surfaces on the environment? Urban and suburban sites typically contain large expanses of Impermeable surface, causing a host of problems: Pollution of surface water
Is, Impact, Impermeable
26. When stormwater runs off Impermeable surfaces, it picks up pollutants as it flows into storm drains
Impermeable, It, Into
27. Also: tight (of such close construction as to be Impermeable)
28. Amazon's Choice for allergen Impermeable covers
29. Antonyms for Impermeable include permeable, penetrable, negotiable, passable, pervious, porous, absorbent, absorptive, spongy and semipermeable
30. Tight shale formations, which are Impermeable rock and nonporous sandstone or limestone formations and exist (typically) at depths greater than 10,000 feet below the surface, also contain natural gas and petroleum
31. Impermeable adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo
32. (insensible) impervious adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." El patrón fue Impermeable a nuestras peticiones
Insensible, Impervious, Interesting, Impermeable
33. Impermeable definition: Something that is Impermeable will not allow fluid to pass through it
Impermeable, Is, It
34. An Impermeable surface refers to any natural or artificial material that does not allow water or other fluids to readily penetrate or pass through it
35. Impermeable surfaces are often used to house metallic structures as a …
36. Impermeable refers to a material characteristic, whereby the material is incapable of allowing (or prevents) the free flow of a gas or liquid through it
Impermeable, Is, Incapable, It
37. Impermeable substances may be naturally occurring or manufactured
38. Impermeable substances prevent corrosion by isolating metal surfaces from direct contact with water, chemicals, air and other
39. Synonyms for Impermeable in Free Thesaurus
40. 7 synonyms for Impermeable: impenetrable, resistant, impervious, waterproof, impassable, hermetic, nonporous
Impermeable, Impenetrable, Impervious, Impassable
41. What are synonyms for Impermeable?
42. Impermeable membranes do not let anything through, like you locking your doors when you just want to be left alone
43. Egg shells are Impermeable membranes.
44. Preventive of any penetration; impenetrable, Impermeable, particularly of water.
45. Impermeable materials were used to build a waterproof fort
46. 🔊 Impermeable glass was used in the picture frame to keep moisture from the photo
47. 🔊 Roof shingles are Impermeable and keep precipitation from seeping into buildings
48. 🔊 The fisherman’s Impermeable boots allowed him to wade through the pond without getting his feet wet
49. HDPE Impermeable membrane, also called HDPE geomembrane, is the kind of flexible waterproof geosynthetic material with a high barrier coefficient(1×10-17 cm/s)
50. HDPE geomembrane has good heat resistance and cold resistance, and its applicable environmental high temperature is 110 ℃ , low temperature -70 ℃.BPM Brand HDPE Impermeable membrane has strong weather resistance …
Its, Is, Impermeable
51. Impermeable Candle Awning - Rectangular Candle Awning - Sun shade, Outdoor Candle Awning - Yard awning - Garden awning - garden parasol Latipitienda
52. 5 out of 5 stars (1) $ 56.19 FREE shipping Add to Favorites Yerbera/azucarera Impermeable MiMateVale $ 12.49
53. #Impermeables #Indie #argentina Spotify @onerpmes #indieband #indielatino #Musica #buenosaires #lollaar #videooftheday y#musicos #musicians #musical #terraza #videodeldia #indiestyle #indiemusic #musicaindie #thursday #jueves #spotify
Impermeables, Indie, Indieband, Indielatino, Indiestyle, Indiemusic
54. Start studying permeable/Impermeable
55. A large number of metamorphic and igneous rocks are Impermeable, as long as they are not fractured
56. How to say Impermeable in Spanish - Translation of Impermeable to Spanish by Nglish, comprehensive English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica
57. Example sentences: a fabric Impermeable to moisture
58. Impermeable - preventing especially liquids to pass or diffuse through; "Impermeable stone"; "an Impermeable layer of scum"; "a coat Impermeable to rain" tight - of such close construction as to be Impermeable; "a tight roof"; "warm in our tight little house"
59. Determining whether to use a vapor permeable or vapor Impermeable air barrier – and how to use it – depends on a couple of key factors: Climate: Where the wall is located; Wall Design: Where the air barrier and the insulation layer are located in relation to each other in the wall; what type of cladding is used
Impermeable, It, Is, Insulation, In
60. ‘It creates a flexible seal that is completely Impermeable to water, dust, insects, rodents and vibration.’ ‘But even watertight concrete is not Impermeable to the passage of moisture.’ ‘Condoms are essentially Impermeable to particles the size of STD pathogens including the smallest sexually transmitted virus.’
It, Is, Impermeable, Insects, Including
61. Impermeable Barrier is a barrier used to control the flow of fluids in a reservoir
Impermeable, Is, In
62. 9 mars 2021 - Découvrez le tableau "Impermeable" de Olimaur sur Pinterest
63. Voir plus d'idées sur le thème Impermeable, vetements, femme.