See also: Impenetrably Impenetrable Impenetrableness Impenetrability Imperative Imperious Impede Impel Impertinent Impetus Impetuous Impediment Impetrate Impervious Imperilment Impending Imperturbable Impeccable Impersonal Impertinence Imperiousness Imperfect Impermeable Imperceptible Impecunious Imperceptive Impeach Impecuniousness
1. The composite man stands by Impenetrably silent; the sight of a disabled stranger fails entirely either to surprise or to interest the gardener-groom.
2. The drink he poured was a stout - an Impenetrably black liquid
3. Their opinion is that the country is led by Impenetrably smug upstarts who have little experience or wisdom
4. Definition of Impenetrably in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Impenetrably mean? Information and translations of Impenetrably in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Impenetrably, Information, In
6. Impenetrably (comparative more Impenetrably, superlative most Impenetrably) In an impenetrable manner or state; imperviously.
Impenetrably, In, Impenetrable, Imperviously
7. Synonyms for Impenetrably include imperviously, impermeably, densely, solidly, thickly, hardly, impassably, impregnably, inviolably and indestructibly
Impenetrably, Include, Imperviously, Impermeably, Impassably, Impregnably, Inviolably, Indestructibly
8. Impenetrably definitions In an impenetrable manner or state; imperviously.
Impenetrably, In, Impenetrable, Imperviously
9. Search Impenetrably and thousands of other words in English Cobuild dictionary from Reverso
10. You can complete the definition of Impenetrably given by the English Cobuild dictionary with other English dictionaries : Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
11. In a way that is impossible to understand synonym incomprehensibly an Impenetrably obscure writer in a way that cannot be entered, passed through or seen through The passage was Impenetrably dark.
In, Is, Impossible, Incomprehensibly, Impenetrably
12. ‘The rules about married women's pensions are so Impenetrably complicated that many of them continued to pay the reduced rate without understanding the consequences.’ ‘This is a London teeming with heavy-brogued Scotsmen and Impenetrably accented Frenchmen.’
13. An Impenetrably complex mystery
14. An Impenetrably thick wall [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples
15. Impenetrably dark in color, the wine has classic and generous varietal Malbec aromas of blueberries and damson plums
16. Like many armories designed since the mid-19th century, this rectangular building had a daunting, medieval appearance, with a castellated parapet, round corner turrets and Impenetrably thick walls
17. Search Impenetrably and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
18. You can complete the definition of Impenetrably given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
19. The three designers working on the MyCouncil project explained that it's an interface that lets the pubic ask simple questions to their council, bypassing the complex and Impenetrably dense council websites where it can be hard to find the information you need, MP's surgery or unnecessarily lengthy phone call.
It, Interface, Impenetrably, Information
20. Very difficult or impossible to understand impenetrable legal jargon —Impenetrably adverb —impenetrability /ɪmˌpenətrəˈbɪləti/ noun [ uncountable] Examples from the Corpus impenetrable • an impenetrable 25-page memo • What she once considered oppressive about Joseph, his cold style and impenetrable attitude, now earned her respect.
Impossible, Impenetrable, Impenetrably, Impenetrability
21. Forum discussions with the word (s) "Impenetrably" in the title: No titles with the word (s) "Impenetrably".
22. Synonyms for Impenetrably in Free Thesaurus
23. French food can sometimes seem Impenetrably exotic to foreigners, but the basic French staple foods should be familiar to most people, albeit prepared with a special style and flair.
24. Italian Translation of “Impenetrably” The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online
25. Impenetrably Total Number of words made out of Impenetrably = 1215 Impenetrably is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 21 points.Impenetrably is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 25 points
Impenetrably, Is, In
26. Impenetrably is a 12 letter long Word starting with I and ending with Y
27. 10 letter Words made out of Impenetrably
28. '"The picture this case paints: An Impenetrably complex set of laws and regulations that will result In a likely death sentence for a community hospital in an already medically underserved area.' In making this point about the complexity of this area of law, the concurring opinion cites a book on the Stark law authored by HLB attorney Charles B.
29. Almost Impenetrably black in color, with great balance and length, Hallelujah is hedonistic, balanced, rich and nuanced
Impenetrably, In, Is
30. Impenetrably adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." figurative (in an …
31. Gamer Talk: Becoming Impenetrably Efficient: 10.4018/978-1-60960-567-4.ch016: A qualitative case study of student game play is presented, describing how game player communication becomes increasingly complex, efficient, and impenetrable
Impenetrably, Is, Increasingly, Impenetrable
32. Draw the Line is a truly horrendous record, chaotic to the point of malfunction and with an almost Impenetrably dense sound adding to the confusion
33. Impenetrably Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Impenetrably in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
Impenetrably, In, It, Is, Important
34. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Impenetrably in Urdu is کند ذہنی سے, and in roman we write it Kund Zehni Se.
In, Impenetrably, Is, It
35. It is a sticker of a Impenetrably difficult squid.
It, Is, Impenetrably
36. Thermometer 63° Ferrenheit, immersed the Thermometer in the river, and the murcury arose immediately to 75° or summer heat so that there is 12° difference is sufficient to shew the vapor which arrises from the water; the fogg this prodused is Impenetrably thick at this moment; we were in consequence obliged to ly by untill 9 this morning Mr
Immersed, In, Immediately, Is, Impenetrably
37. No matter what the critics might say about his overwriting, his overuse of clichés, his paper-thin characterizations, and his Impenetrably murky plots, Brown sells tens of …
38. The autumn air is cold and damp; the Berlin night Impenetrably dark
Definition of impenetrable. 1a : incapable of being penetrated or pierced. b : inaccessible to knowledge, reason, or sympathy : impervious.
Definition of impenetrable. 1a : incapable of being penetrated or pierced. b : inaccessible to knowledge, reason, or sympathy : impervious. 2 : incapable of being comprehended : inscrutable.
not penetrable; that cannot be penetrated, pierced, entered, etc. inaccessible to ideas, influences, etc. incapable of being understood; inscrutable; unfathomable: an impenetrable mystery. Physics.
Synonyms for impenetrable. arcane, cryptic, deep, enigmatic. (also enigmatical), inscrutable, mysterious, mystic,