See also: Impassable Impassableness Impossible Impassible Impossibleness Impartial Impassive Impassioned Impact Impair Impactful Impartiality Impairment Impatient Impalpable Impasse Imparting Impala Impale Impassivity Impacted Imparts Impassions Impaled Imparted Impatience Impaired
1. Examples of Impassable in a Sentence The roads were made Impassable by the flood
2. The road was Impassable until snowplows cleared it Recent Examples on the Web The road is Impassable now …
Impassable, It, Is
3. Impassible, Impassable - Impassible is incapable of feeling or suffering; Impassable is not capable of being passed
Impassible, Impassable, Is, Incapable
4. Impassable definition, not passable; not allowing passage over, through, along, etc.: Heavy snow made the roads Impassable
5. / ɪmˈpæs.ə.b ə l / An Impassable road or path cannot be travelled on because of bad weather conditions or because it is blocked: Many roads were flooded and Impassable following the storm.
Impassable, It, Is
6. Impassable is usually used in a literal sense, referring to things that you can’t travel through — like side streets after a major snow storm.
Impassable, Is, In
7. 4 synonyms of Impassable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 19 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Impassable
9. Impassable: impossible to get through or into.
Impassable, Impossible, Into
10. The land that was desolate and Impassable shall be glad, and the wilderness shall rejoice, and shall flourish like the lily
11. THE BIBLE, DOUAY-RHEIMS VERSION VARIOUS The channel between Bernier and Dorre is about a mile and a half wide, but is so blocked up by rocks as to be Impassable.
12. Something that is Impassable is impossible to pass, cross, or overcome
Is, Impassable, Impossible
13. Impassible originally had a different definition—namely, not subject to suffering, pain, or harm —but today it is rarely used in that sense and is commonly used in place of Impassable.
Impassible, It, Is, In, Impassable
14. Impassable Edgar is a Unique Monster in Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Impassable, Is, In
15. Impassable (comparative more Impassable, superlative most Impassable) (of a route, terrain, etc.) Incapable of being passed over, crossed, or negotiated
16. Adjective If a road, path, or route is Impassable, it is impossible to travel over because it is blocked or in bad condition
If, Is, Impassable, It, Impossible, In
17. Synonyms: blocked, closed, obstructed, impenetrable More Synonyms of Impassable COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
18. , Impassable - Impassible is incapable of feeling or suffering; Impassable is not capable of being passed
Impassable, Impassible, Is, Incapable
19. What does Impassable mean? Impossible to pass, cross, or overcome
20. (adjective) Impassable roads; Impassable problems.
21. ‘For the secret of all Austrian music is that there is no Impassable barrier between the music of the people and ‘culture’.’ ‘In many cases that seems to be an Impassable barrier.’ ‘The rarity of paragraphs and unbearably long sentences also add to this constraint; the page is an Impassable, unending block.’
Is, Impassable, In
22. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English im‧pass‧a‧ble /ɪmˈpɑːsəbəl $ ɪmˈpæ-/ adjective a road, path, or area that is Impassable is impossible to travel …
Im, Is, Impassable, Impossible
23. Impassable Meaning: "that cannot be passed or passed over," 1560s, from assimilated form of in- (1) "not, opposite of" +… See definitions of Impassable.
24. 1 an Impassable road, path etc is impossible to travel along, especially because the weather is too bad Synonyms and related words Definition and synonyms of Impassable from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Impassable, Is, Impossible
25. See authoritative translations of Impassable in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
26. Definition of Impassable in the Definitions.net dictionary
27. What does Impassable mean? Information and translations of Impassable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Impassable, Information, In
28. Impassable - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
29. /ɪmˈpæsəbl/ (of a road, an area, etc.) impossible to travel on or through, especially because it is in bad condition or it has been blocked by something The mountain roads are totally Impassable to cars in winter
Impossible, It, Is, In, Impassable
30. After the storm, many roads were made Impassable by fallen trees.
31. Synonyms for Impassable in Free Thesaurus
32. 8 synonyms for Impassable: blocked, closed, obstructed, impenetrable, unnavigable, insuperable
Impassable, Impenetrable, Insuperable
33. Examples of Impassable in a sentence
34. Without having shoulders on the highway, the stalled car made it Impassable for any traffic to go through to the next town
35. 🔊 A blockage in the man’s arteries made the Impassable blood to …
36. How Impassable was the plain, had we failed to conquer their cavalry! At the second degree it forms a perpendicular cascade of ten feet in height, and consequently Impassable by boats
Impassable, It, In
37. Come, the hedges of Nature are not as Impassable as the hedges of man
38. It was, to her, like an Impassable rampart, which shut off her past.
39. Impassable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (that cannot be traversed) intransitable adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí …
Impassable, Interesting, Intransitable
40. CHICAGO (CBS) — A super-sized snowstorm that pounded the Chicago area Monday has left many side streets nearly Impassable
41. Impassable maps will have one open area somewhere in the mountain (it will be hidden initially)
Impassable, In, It, Initially
42. There are also ruins and ancient dangers buried deep within the Impassable mountains.
43. Apparently all the government has to do is invoke the term ‘State Secrets’ and the lawsuit hits in Impassable brick wall.
Is, Invoke, In, Impassable
44. Well, on we go, -- driving across what you would call Impassable streets, and lo! we are wedged up in a crowd, -- and such a crowd, -- a crowd of all nations.
45. Find 11 ways to say Impassable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
46. Antonyms for Impassable include negotiable, passable, penetrable, permeable, open, travelled, traveled, porous, pervious and absorbent
47. Impassable is a see also of unpassable
48. Unpassable is a synonym of Impassable
49. As adjectives the difference between unpassable and Impassable is that unpassable is not able to be passed while Impassable is incapable of being passed over, crossed, or negotiated.
Impassable, Is, Incapable
50. The river's broad mudflats were thought completely Impassable
51. The mud made the roads Impassable
52. Many roads were flooded and Impassable following the storm
53. The river formed an Impassable barrier for migrating ani
54. Chief of these were the stone image of Memnon, which, when struck by the sun's rays, gives out the sound of a human voice; the pyramids, rising up like mountains amid almost Impassable wastes of shifting sand, raised by the emulation and vast wealth of kings; the lake hollowed out of the earth to be a receptacle for the Nile's
55. Option "Fill Impassable Terrain Fully" This option will make game how it looked like pre-1.5
56. Option "Fill Impassable Terrain Partially" This option is what we currently have which makes Impassable Terrain to have different shade but same color of the country controlling it
Impassable, Is, It
57. (Photo by STR/AFP via Getty Images) (CNSNews,com) - When President Joe Biden arrived at the White House after being inaugurated on Wednesday, he signed an executive order halting the construction of an “Impassable physical barrier” at the U.S.-Mexico border.
Images, Inaugurated, Impassable
58. All the stats, form and information about race horse - Impassable available at RACING.COM – The first destination for Australian Horse Racing.
59. Impassable Lake is a 140 acre lake located in Oconto County
Impassable, Is, In
60. Definition of Impassable written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
61. The gulf is now an Impassable gulf
62. Sections of both I-20 and I-55 are Impassable
63. Impassable horse page with past performances, results, pedigree, photos and videos
64. Impassable horse rating and status
65. See who is a fan of Impassable.
66. Vehicles were still stuck in the snow on Monday, March 15 after a weekend storm made most roads Impassable
67. Impassable roads in Bollinger County due to rain 2 days ago