See also: Impalpable Impartial Impassive Impassioned Impact Impair Impactful Impartiality Impairment Impatient Impasse Imparting Impala Impale Impassivity Impacted Imparts Impassions Impaled Imparted Impatience Impaired
1. Impalpable definition is - incapable of being felt by touch : intangible
Impalpable, Is, Incapable, Intangible
2. How to use Impalpable in a sentence.
3. Impalpable definition, not palpable; incapable of being perceived by the sense of touch; intangible
Impalpable, Incapable, Intangible
4. Impalpable: adjective attenuated , barely seen , covered , covert , delicate , difficult to feel , difficult to perceive , difficult to see , doubtable , dubitable
5. 5 synonyms of Impalpable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 32 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Impalpable
7. Impalpable: not capable of being perceived by the sense of touch
8. Impalpable describes a feeling that, though real, you can’t logically explain
9. If you don't know why you love peanut butter and banana sandwiches so much, maybe your reasons are Impalpable.
10. What does Impalpable mean? The definition of Impalpable is something that cannot be understood easily, or something that can't be physically touche
11. Impalpable: /im·pal·pa·ble/ ( im-pal´pah-b'l ) not detectable by touch.
12. Find 27 ways to say Impalpable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
13. Examples of Impalpable in a sentence
14. While you can view the signs of love, you can’t touch love because it’s Impalpable
15. 🔊 The overpowering fragrance was Impalpable, but it still managed to tickle my throat and make me cough
16. 🔊 When I was a kid, I had an Impalpable friend whom no one else could see
17. Impalpable 'Impalpable' is a 10 letter word starting with I and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Impalpable We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Impalpable will help you to finish your crossword today
18. ‘It became Impalpable, and I said, ‘It's too late, she's gone.’’ ‘Up to 70% of important abnormalities detected by screening are Impalpable, and image guided fine needle aspiration or core biopsy is …
It, Impalpable, Important, Image, Is
19. Impalpable - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
20. Definition of Impalpable in the Definitions.net dictionary
21. What does Impalpable mean? Information and translations of Impalpable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Impalpable, Information, In
22. Impalpable adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían en plural ("amables", "constantes")
23. Figurado (difícil de notar) Impalpable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for …
24. 1500, "too unsubstantial to be perceived by touch," from French Impalpable or directly from Medieval Latin impalpabilis, from assimilated form of in-"not, opposite of" (see in-(1)) + palpabilis (see palpable).Figurative (mental) sense of "that cannot be grasped by the intellect" is …
Impalpable, Impalpabilis, In, Intellect, Is
25. Definition of Impalpable adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
26. Synonyms for Impalpable in Free Thesaurus
27. 11 synonyms for Impalpable: imperceptible, imponderable, inappreciable, indiscernible, indistinguishable, insensible, intangible, invisible, unnoticeable
Impalpable, Imperceptible, Imponderable, Inappreciable, Indiscernible, Indistinguishable, Insensible, Intangible, Invisible
28. What are synonyms for Impalpable?
29. Impalpable definition: imperceptible , esp to the touch Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
30. Impalpable meaning, definition, what is Impalpable: impossible to touch or feel physically: Learn more.
Impalpable, Is, Impossible
31. Ici, le public accède à une dimension frustrante et Impalpable.: Here, the public accesses to a frustrating, Impalpable dimension
32. Ceci dit, il existe une chose encore plus Impalpable que les capacités.: However, there's something even more Impalpable than abilities.: C'est Impalpable, mais je le sens.: It's intangible, but I can feel it.: Quelque chose a changé d'une façon mystérieuse
Il, Impalpable, It, Intangible
33. See 2 authoritative translations of Impalpable in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
34. Impalpable: Not perceptible to the touch; intangible
35. If we want endless, satisfying blue, we must look up to where it dwells in Impalpable space, shining like solid enamel, or liquid and vague.
If, It, In, Impalpable
36. Una vez que las galletas estén cocidas, espolvoréelas con azúcar Impalpable
37. A small quantity of perfectly dry acetate of lead or borate of manganese in Impalpable powder will hasten the drying of the ink.: A while, and even this had gone, and I was wrapped in an Impalpable, lightless gloom.: His ministry, however, cannot be all top, a cloudland Impalpable and fleeting.: The only change was the Impalpable one which occurs in a room when a clock stops.
In, Impalpable, Ink
38. Provided to YouTube by IngroovesImpalpable · Robin ElsterTroubled Waters℗ 2020 Robin ElsterReleased on: 2020-06-29Composer: Robin ElsterAuto-generated by You
39. Impalpable is a 10 letter word, used as a article or as a adjective satellite, an SAT word with Middle French origins, and has the letters aabeillmpp (abeilmp)
40. Impalpable definition: imperceptible , esp to the touch Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
41. Find 27 ways to say Impalpable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
42. Thou hast vanished from my reach, leaving an Impalpable touch in the blue of the sky, an invisible image in the wind moving among the shadows
Impalpable, In, Invisible, Image
43. But words are More Impalpable than bricks, reading is a longer and More complicated process than seeing.
44. The only change was the Impalpable one which occurs in a room when a clock stops
45. Impalpable definition is - incapable of being felt by touch : intangible
Impalpable, Is, Incapable, Intangible
46. How to use Impalpable in a sentence
47. 5 synonyms of Impalpable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 32
48. Impalpable is an original ability introduced in Pokémon Empyrean
Impalpable, Is, Introduced, In
49. 1 Effect 1.1 In battle 1.2 Outside of battle 2 Pokémon with Impalpable 2.1 Trivia Impalpable automatically cures any status problem
50. Impalpable has no effect outside of battle
51. The aim of this study is to present our treatment protocol for Impalpable testis
52. In a retrospective study we analyzed clinical data including diagnostic procedures, intraoperative findings, final diagnosis, treatment modality, and outcome of patients with Impalpable testis who underwent surgery from January 2010 until December 2015.<i> Results</i>.
In, Including, Intraoperative, Impalpable
53. As adjectives the difference between Impalpable and unpalpable is that Impalpable is not able to be perceived by the senses (especially by touch); intangible or insubstantial while unpalpable is not palpable; Impalpable.
Impalpable, Is, Intangible, Insubstantial
54. “Impalpable” will be lensed by Mauro Hercé, a young but high-flying cinematographer whose work takes in Oliver Laxe’s “Fire Will Come” and “Mimosas” and Katrín Ólafsdóttir’s
55. Synonyms: Impalpable; intangible Context example: the intangible constituent of energy
56. Definition of Impalpable adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
57. Synonyms for Impalpable include intangible, incorporeal, indefinable, insubstantial, elusive, discarnate, immaterial, unbodied, undescribable and airy
Impalpable, Include, Intangible, Incorporeal, Indefinable, Insubstantial, Immaterial
58. Laparoscopy has proven to be the only diagnostic modality where the findings provide a clear dependable direction for the definitive management of Impalpable testes, so it allows an accurate diagnosis and definitive treatment in the same sitting.
Impalpable, It, In
59. Purpose: To discuss an optimal surgical approach for Impalpable testis in children, our own treatment results and those reported in the literature were reviewed
60. Materials and methods: Seventy-two Impalpable testes were diagnosed in 68 patients: unilateral in 64 patients and bilateral in 4 patients