See also: Immediateness Immensely Immerse Immediately Immensity Immeasurable Immerged Immedicable Immediate Imme Immex Immeasurably Immerges Immersed Immensive Immersing Immerseful Immediacy Immediatism Immensible Immersion Immemorial Immersive
1. ‘The new writing space carries the promise of networks of communication through the intuitive Immediateness of the Word.’ More example sentences ‘Like her other work, it is rich with observation and flights of language, revealing how this sensibility is malleable enough to adapt to the death-row murderess without sacrificing its
Intuitive, Immediateness, It, Is, Its
2. Immediateness, simultaneity, plurality and a playful sense of almightiness transform the digital medium into a powerful support for decision-making
3. Definition of Immediateness in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Immediateness mean? Information and translations of Immediateness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Immediateness, Information, In
5. Immediateness (countable and uncountable, plural Immediatenesses) the state of being immediate; immediacy; Synonyms
Immediateness, Immediatenesses, Immediate, Immediacy
6. See authoritative translations of Immediateness in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
7. What does Immediateness mean? The state of being immediate; immediacy
Immediateness, Immediate, Immediacy
8. Example sentences with "Immediateness", translation memory imf.org The completion of the sixth review enables the immediate disbursement of SDR 214.875 million (about US$301.6 million), bringing total disbursements under the arrangement to SDR 1 billion (about US$ 1.41 billion).
Immediateness, Imf, Immediate
9. Synonyms for Immediateness include haste, rapidity, speed, hurry, swiftness, quickness, rapidness, celerity, fleetness and hastiness
10. Definition of Immediateness in the Fine Dictionary
11. Meaning of Immediateness with illustrations and photos
12. Pronunciation of Immediateness and its etymology
13. Related words - Immediateness synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
14. Example sentences containing Immediateness
15. In utterance (11) above, the speaker's authority is communicated by means of an expression of Immediateness (i.e
In, Is, Immediateness
16. Immediateness reaction is the remedy that should use thimbleful hind, produce convulsions, insensible, breath suddenly to the heartbeat stops suddenly and die
Immediateness, Is, Insensible
17. Once this message comes out, Immediateness causes netizen heat to discuss, the netizen suspects these two employee became Baidu to be personal absolve " scapegoat " .
18. Immediateness - lack of an intervening or mediating agency; "the immediacy of television coverage" Synonyms: immediacy celerity , immediacy , instancy , instantaneousness , quickness , rapidity
Immediateness, Intervening, Immediacy, Instancy, Instantaneousness
19. Search Immediateness and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
20. You can complete the definition of Immediateness given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
21. Also to be reckoned with, was the Immediateness of his attack.
22. I find the physicality and Immediateness of real life shopping makes it harder for me to resist my impulse buys.
Immediateness, It, Impulse
23. Are You A Big Spender or a Cheapskate? I really like Stom's, due to its style and feeling of Immediateness…
24. Dictionary entry overview: What does Immediateness mean? • Immediateness (noun) The noun Immediateness has 2 senses:
25. Lack of an intervening or mediating agency Familiarity information: Immediateness used as a noun is rare.
Intervening, Information, Immediateness, Is
26. Immediateness translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'immediate',immediately',immediacy',immersion heater', examples, definition, conjugation
Immediateness, In, Immediate, Immediately, Immediacy, Immersion
27. Immediateness reaction is the remedy that should use thimbleful hind, produce convulsions, insensible, breath suddenly to the heartbeat stops suddenly and die
Immediateness, Is, Insensible
28. Once this message comes out, Immediateness causes netizen heat to discuss, the netizen suspects these two employee became Baidu to be personal absolve " scapegoat " .
29. Antonyms for Immediateness include slowness, sluggishness, delay, deliberateness, deliberation, calm, leisure, lingering, rest and slowing
30. Immediateness Total Number of words made out of Immediateness = 876 Immediateness is a 13 letter long Word starting with I and ending with S
31. 11 letter Words made out of Immediateness
32. Super clear with terrific Immediateness
33. Immediateness tama korbati lovina Fe flushing device screw monta cerenje perform litter gavran vilpola witness to settle down to a task certificate jedenáctka akkukenno மொச்சை செடி, மொச்சை காய், மொச்சை கொட்டை nieoczekiwanie Subassembly there will carbonation carbonyl bromide heat
34. Immediateness forward link to stunt gimnastyka multilevel voditi olejek Faye Wong (1969-), Hong Kong pop star and actress vergasser izbacivati non-availability certificate lenyűgöző hatású kutsurogu significance level Waves Quote akwariowy kameni paw aluminium silicate back a horse for a place balvan tenchisouzou innemen traduire
Immediateness, Izbacivati, Innemen
35. Even so, there was significant correlation between the 2 measures and the CST was equally or preferentially regarded by the physicians in this study due to the Immediateness of feedback.
36. We deliver the volume, integrity and Immediateness of meaningful “need-to-know-now” information in the most timely and cost efficient manner possible
Integrity, Immediateness, Information, In
37. As nouns the difference between immediacy and Immediateness is that immediacy is the quality of being immediate, of happening right away while Immediateness is the state of being immediate; immediacy.
Immediacy, Immediateness, Is, Immediate
38. We found 20 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Immediateness: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Immediateness" is defined
Include, Immediateness, Is
39. General (17 matching dictionaries) Immediateness: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
40. Immediateness Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Immediateness in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
Immediateness, In, It, Is, Important
41. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Immediateness in Urdu is بلا …
In, Immediateness, Is
42. 5 synonyms for immediacy: Immediateness, immediate apprehension, Immediateness, instancy, instantaneousness
Immediacy, Immediateness, Immediate, Instancy, Instantaneousness
[Middle English immediat, from Old French, from Late Latin immediātus : Latin in-, not; see in-1 + Latin mediātus, past participle of mediāre, to be in the middle; see mediate .] im·me′di·ate·ness n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Idioms, Encyclopedia . IMMEDIATE. That which is produced directly by the act to which it is ascribed, without the intervention or agency of any distinct intermediate cause. 2.
Occurring at once; happening without delay: needed immediate treatment for the injuries. 2. a. Of or near the present time: in the immediate future. b.
The death of a parent, child, sibling, or spouse are the most significant relationships by which the immediateness of bereavement is defined.