See also: Immediately Immediate Immediateness Immensely Immerse Immensity Immeasurable Immerged Immedicable Imme Immex Immeasurably Immerges Immersed Immensive Immersing Immerseful Immediacy Immediatism Immensible Immersion Immemorial Immersive
1. Immediate definition is - occurring, acting, or accomplished without loss or interval of time : instant
Immediate, Is, Interval, Instant
2. How to use Immediate in a sentence.
3. Immediate definition, occurring or accomplished without delay; instant: an Immediate reply
4. Immediate synonyms, Immediate pronunciation, Immediate translation, English dictionary definition of Immediate
5. Occurring at once; happening without delay: needed Immediate treatment for the injuries.
6. 26 synonyms of Immediate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 54 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Immediate
8. Immediate: done or occurring without any noticeable lapse in time
9. Used to refer to something or someone that is close to, or is a cause of or an effect of, something or someone else: There are few facilities in the Immediate area
Is, In, Immediate
10. An Immediate result / effect of the war …
11. Find 46 ways to say Immediate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. The definition of Immediate is next in line or something that is occurring right now
Immediate, Is, In
13. An example of something that would be described as an Immediate need …
14. Immediate opens the door to financial wellness for your employees through elective access to earned pay, with guardrails, insights, and education that promote responsible use
15. You don’t plan for life’s unexpected bumps and bruises, colds and fevers, but fortunately here at Immediate Care, we do
16. Since 1982: The Immediate Resource serves women’s apparel businesses with 1st quality, popular brands in missy and plus sizes with fast, personal service.
17. Immediate Ortho Care from Orthopaedic Associates provides emergent orthopaedic care for serious bone and joint injuries, helping patients avoid the emergency room wait and cost
18. Immediate Edge works with advanced algorithms which ensure that you have a pleasant trading experience
19. Immediate Edge monitor the market data and leaving you with a stress-free experience.
20. The "separate accounts" in a variable Immediate or deferred annuity are investment accounts, similar to mutual funds, with specified investment objectives
In, Immediate, Investment
21. Navigating the Maze of Variable Annuities GERMAN media giant Hubert Burda is reportedly poised to buy Radio Times publisher Immediate Media in a deal worth PS260 million.
Is, Immediate, In
22. In the most Immediate sense, a referent can be uniquely identifiable when it can be referred to deictically or anaphorically
In, Immediate, Identifiable, It
23. From the Cambridge English Corpus The demonstration is Immediate, with the help of the third and the fifth propositions
24. 11 ways to abbreviate Immediate
25. How to abbreviate Immediate? Get the most popular abbreviation for Immediate updated in 2021
26. Immediate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
27. Get easy access to outstanding Immediate care across the Chicago area
28. We’ll get you in and out quickly with our trusted family of Immediate care locations: Advocate Clinic at Walgreens, Advocate Medical Group and Advocate Outpatient Center.
29. ‘The Immediate connection between the ‘Void’ and our conceptions of chaos may not be explicit to many readers.’ ‘Not so long ago, art galleries were often full of people looking at recognisable objects for which they felt an Immediate connection.’
30. The Immediate family usually consists of parents, siblings, spouse, and children
31. Who is considered Immediate family matters in situations such as a company's family leave policy.
Is, Immediate, In
32. Immediate: (At once), adjective flash , instant , praesens , prompt , quick , speedy , sudden , with reasonable dispatch , without delay Immediate (Imminent
Immediate, Instant, Imminent
33. Northwestern Medicine Immediate Care Centers provide services from licensed physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners trained to evaluate and treat a …
34. 216,866 Immediate Hire jobs available on Indeed.com
35. The Immediate problem is the damaged roof that needs to be fixed before it rains
Immediate, Is, It
36. The refugees are in Immediate need of food, water, and shelter.
37. The Immediate person or thing comes just before or just after another person or thing in a sequence
38. In the Immediate aftermath of the riots, a mood of hope and reconciliation sprang up
39. His Immediate superior, General Geichenko, had singled him out for special mention
40. Immediate Music is proud to present FRENZY
41. Immediate Edge is advertised as an artificial Intelligence trading app which uses state of the art algorithms to identify only profitable trends (that’s the so-called edge)
Immediate, Is, Intelligence, Identify
42. Immediate (adjective) An artillery fire mission modifier for to types of fire mission to denote an Immediate need for fire: Immediate smoke, all guns involved must reload smoke and fire
43. Immediate suppression, all guns involved fire the rounds currently loaded and then switch to high explosive with impact fused (unless fuses are specified).
Immediate, Involved, Impact
44. An Immediate annuity is an investment that turns your current retirement savings into future income payments
Immediate, Is, Investment, Into, Income
45. When you buy an Immediate annuity, you receive guaranteed income payments for a set
46. When you assessed your financial needs, you should have determined whether you wanted your payments to begin within a year of purchase — in which case, an Immediate annuity is the solution for you — or at a later date
In, Immediate, Is
47. Something Immediate is happening now or right away
48. If you're in Immediate danger, you'd better run or call 911.
If, In, Immediate
49. • The few burrows in this Immediate area had never been allowed to develop fully
50. • Maureen searched the Immediate area, hoping to find the missing limb, but no luck
51. • Outside the Immediate area of commercialization, however, another phenomenon appeared
52. Origin Immediate (1300-1400) Late Latin immediatus, from mediatus “ in between
Immediate, Immediatus, In
53. Our Immediate concern is to help the families of those who died
54. The effects of global warming, while not Immediate, are potentially catastrophic
55. The hospital says she's out of Immediate danger
56. Weapons of mass destruction that were an Immediate threat to international security; The report focuses on some of the more Immediate problems facing us.
57. The Immediate window evaluates expressions by building and using the currently selected project
58. To display the Immediate window, open a project for editing, and then choose Debug > Windows > Immediate or press Ctrl+Alt+I
59. You can also enter Debug.Immediate in the Command window
60. The Immediate window supports IntelliSense
61. Even if two people are not connected by marriage but by a civil partnership or cohabitation, Immediate family may apply
62. Members of a person’s Immediate family may go as far as cousins, grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, and even further.
63. Antonyms for Immediate include delayed, late, belated, postponed, tardy, deferred, later, slow, hindered and slowed
64. Definition and synonyms of Immediate from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
65. This is the British English definition of Immediate.View American English definition of Immediate.
66. Immediate dentures are designed to be temporary, only worn for about 6 to 8 months until the arrival of a permanent denture
67. Immediate dentures are slightly more expensive than traditional dentures
68. Immediate dentures are a wonderful option for those who need to get denture work
69. Immediate dentures are a removable denture that is inserted on the same day that the remaining teeth are removed.
Immediate, Is, Inserted
70. Advanced Annuity Calculator: Calculate the premium for purchase or monthly Income you want to receive from an Immediate or deferred income annuity
71. The Immediate Edge app is a crypto robot that claims to make people wealthy by automatically buying and selling bitcoin at the right price
72. The Immediate Edge website is full of testimonials about
73. Unlike a deferred annuity, an Immediate annuity skips the accumulation phase and begins paying out income either Immediately or within a year after you have purchased it with a single, lump-sum payment.SPIAs are also called Immediate payment annuities, income annuities and Immediate annuities.
Immediate, Income, Immediately, It
74. If you are currently in the United States, in order to be eligible for a Green Card as an Immediate relative, you must meet the following requirements: Inspected and Admitted or Inspected and Paroled
If, In, Immediate, Inspected
75. Immediate Family Example Involving A Lesbian Couple
76. An example of Immediate family coming before the U.S
77. An Immediate payment annuity is a contract between an individual and an insurance company that pays the owner, or annuitant, a guaranteed income starting almost Immediately.
Immediate, Is, Individual, Insurance, Income, Immediately