1. 11 synonyms of Imitators from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 27 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Imitators
3. Imitators: a person who adopts the appearance or behavior of another especially in an obvious way
4. A gritty, atmospheric tale of robbery, deceit and dangerous driving, "The Imitators" tracks the fortunes of a gang of unlikely hoods and their naive new recruit in the run up to the bank job that will change their lives forever
5. --The phrase is unique and very striking; literally, Imitators of God: and the word "therefore" implies that this imitation of God must be chiefly in His essential attribute of love.
Is, Imitators, Implies, Imitation, In
6. I am not worried about Imitators
7. The method of Morgagni found many Imitators, both in his own country and in others
8. High level designers are not always flattered by their Imitators. Moreover, Simeon had many Imitators, well …
9. Imitators (8 Occurrences) 1 Corinthians 4:16 I beg you therefore, be Imitators of me
10. (WEB ASV DBY NAS RSV) 1 Corinthians 11:1 Be Imitators of me, even as I also am of Christ
11. / ˈɪm.ə.teɪ.t̬ɚ / a person who copies someone or something that they think is good: The difference between Ms McArthur and her countless Imitators is the elegance of her writing.
12. Definition of Imitators in the Definitions.net dictionary
13. Information and translations of Imitators in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Information, Imitators, In
14. Be Imitators Of God Walk In Love Applique - Machine Embroidery - 4 sizes - Instant Download - Biblical Sayings - Design Pattern DesignsByJuJuLLC
Imitators, In, Instant
15. The Imitators were an '80s techno/dance band that drew on the basic new-wave sound that was in the air at the time
16. Walk in Love - Therefore be Imitators of God, as beloved children
17. Walk in Love - Therefore be Imitators of God as dear children
18. Pixar and its CGI Imitators soon made that rigorous process obsolete
19. 1 Thessalonians 1:6You became Imitatorsof us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Spirit, (WEB ASV DBY YLT NAS RSV NIV)
20. In this section, we will discuss the physiology of normal hepatic function in pregnancy, the pathophysiology of the abnormalities noted in hepatic function during the process of preeclampsia development, the diagnosis and management of preeclampsia, Imitators of HELLP syndrome, the utility of various biomarkers in the diagnosis and prognosis of
21. These conditions are Imitators of epilepsy
22. The imperative for timely reperfusion therapy for patients presenting with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) underscores the need for clinicians to have an understanding of how to distinguish patterns of STEMI from its Imitators
Imperative, Infarction, Its, Imitators
23. WE shall read the text as it should more properly be translated: “Be ye therefore Imitators of God, as beloved children.” Upon the word imitate our discourse will hinge
It, Imitators, Imitate
24. Amazon.com: The Imitators: David Doyle, Gary Beadle, Pancho Russell, Saltz, John Bushnell, Frances Lima, Phil Cornwell, Jimmy Fagg, Sara Stockbridge, Isabella McEwen
25. Synonyms for Imitators include school, circle, group, set, faction, following, sect, clique, devotees and disciples
26. Success breeds imitation, and the Imitators are a weariness
27. Faust., xviii, 7: The tares the Lord expounds to mean, not as Manichaeus interprets, certain spurious parts inserted among the true Scriptures, but all the children of the Evil one, that is, the Imitators of the fraud of the Devil
Interprets, Inserted, Is, Imitators
28. STEMI Imitators can be readily identified with a good understanding of the history of present illness, a thorough clinical exam and an understanding of the ECG patterns typical for the Imitators.
Imitators, Identified, Illness
29. Be Imitators of me, as I am of Christ
30. In his final word on the whole issue of eating meat offered to idols (which is wrongly added to chapter 11), Paul tells the Corinthians, "Be Imitators of me, as I am of Christ" (11:1).
In, Issue, Idols, Is, Imitators
31. "Be Imitators of God, therefore, as beloved children, and walk in love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant sacrificial offering to God."Ephesians 5:1-2, Berean
32. Imitators of severe preeclampsia-hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, and low platelets syndrome are life-threatening emergencies that can develop during pregnancy or in the postpartum period
33. “In these two areas, innovations are often perceived to be complex or risky, and mainstream Imitators refuse to be on the ‘bleeding edge,’ …
In, Innovations, Imitators
34. Ephesians 5:1 says, “Be Imitators of God” (NIV)
35. Here is what he says in 1 Corinthians 4:16: “I urge you, then, be Imitators of me.” Seven chapters later, in 1 Corinthians 11:1 (a verse that clearly belongs to the preceding chapter and not to chapter 11) he writes again “Be Imitators of me, as I am of Christ.” Paul is so convinced that what he is doing is right and godly, that he
Is, In, Imitators
36. Synonyms for Imitators in Free Thesaurus
37. What are synonyms for Imitators?
38. Ephesians 5 Amplified Bible (AMP) Be Imitators of God
39. 5 Therefore become Imitators of God [copy Him and follow His example], as well-beloved children [imitate their father]; 2 and walk continually in love [that is, value one another—practice empathy and compassion, unselfishly seeking the best for others], just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us, an offering and sacrifice
Imitators, Imitate, In, Is
40. Imitators of Christ – 1 Thessalonians 1:6 As individuals and people who live in a free country, we all have choices and freedom
Imitators, Individuals, In
41. Paul encourages the Church to be Imitators of God
42. Imitators sunthin to talk on Breathe, Stretch, let it go Homie get yo walk on
43. "Imitators of Epilepsy" is a volume that is based on the diagnosis and characteristics of epilepsy
44. The book itself is a book on how to diagnose and recognize epilepsy from other epilepsy Imitators.
Itself, Is, Imitators
45. Examples of these Imitators of epilepsy are described below
im′i·ta′tor n. These verbs mean to follow something or someone taken as a model. To imitate is to act like or follow a pattern or style set by another: "The Blue Jay is ... a renowned vocal mimic, with the uncanny ability to imitate hawk calls" (Marie Read).
imitator - someone who copies the words or behavior of another. aper, copycat, emulator, ape. individual, mortal, person, somebody, someone, soul - a human being; "there was too much for one person to do".
So that from one point of view, Sophocles is an imitator of the same kind as Homer--for both imitate higher types of character; from another point of view, of the same kind as Aristophanes--for both imitate persons acting and doing.
The Sophist, then, has not real knowledge; he is only an imitator, or image-maker. Such a rivalry is more characteristic of an imitator than of an original writer. An imitator may preserve the usual phraseology of a writer better than he would himself.