1. Imitative definition is - marked by imitation
Imitative, Is, Imitation
2. How to use Imitative in a sentence.
3. Imitable, imitate, imitation, imitation doublet, Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Imitative, Imitative magic, Imitrex, Imittós, immaculate, Immaculate Conception Dictionary.com …
Imitable, Imitate, Imitation, Is, Imitative, Imitrex, Imitt, Immaculate
4. copying, mimicking, derivative, copycat (informal), unoriginal, mimetic, echoic Babies of this age are highly Imitative
5. Copied, put-on, mimicking, similar, mock, second-hand, simulated, pseudo (informal), parrot-like, unoriginal, plagiarized, mimetic, onomatopoeic This may lead to excitement and to Imitative behaviour.
6. Synonyms & Antonyms of Imitative 1 using or marked by the use of something else as a basis or model your writing style tends to be Imitative of whichever author you've recently read
7. The Imitative impulse prompting to the production of the semblance of something appears very early in child-life
Imitative, Impulse, In
8. CHILDREN'S WAYS JAMES SULLY In this Imitative play we see from the first the artistic tendency to set forth what is characteristic in the …
In, Imitative, Is
9. Copying someone or something: All these magazines are Imitative of each other
10. He's an Imitative artist, with very little originality in his work.
11. Definition of Imitative in the Definitions.net dictionary
12. What does Imitative mean? Information and translations of Imitative in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Imitative, Information, In
13. Imitative (28) Imitative acts (1) Imitative artist (1) Imitative behavior (2) Imitative birds (1) Imitative clothing style (1) Imitative in a silly way (1) Imitative in character (1) Imitative knocking sound (1) Imitative of a natural sound (1) Imitative of an archaic style or (1) Imitative of fine creations (1) Imitative of the great
14. 'Imitative' is a 9 letter word starting with I and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Imitative' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Imitative We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Imitative will help you to finish your crossword today.
15. ‘The number of Imitative words in any language is bound to be quite small, and for many such words the sound-meaning relation is by no means direct.’
Imitative, In, Is
16. But the Imitative act is itself instinctive
Imitative, Is, Itself, Instinctive
17. Its first beginnings are seen in the Imitative tendencies of animals by which the young of one generation acquire some of the habits of their parents, and by which gregarious and social animals acquire a community of procedure ensuring the advantage of the group.
Its, In, Imitative
18. Imitative learning is a type of social learning whereby new behaviors are acquired via imitation
Imitative, Is, Imitation
19. Imipramine, imipramine hydrochloride, imipramine pamoate, imit., imitable, imitate, imitation, imitation doublet, Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Imitative, Imitative magic Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc
Imipramine, Imit, Imitable, Imitate, Imitation, Is, Imitative, Inc
20. Imitative is a crossword puzzle clue
21. Imitative is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
22. Copying, mimicking, derivative, copycat (informal), unoriginal, mimetic, echoic Babies of this age are highly Imitative
23. Copied, put-on, mimicking, similar, mock, second-hand, simulated, pseudo (informal), parrot-like, unoriginal, plagiarized, mimetic, onomatopoeic This may lead to excitement and to Imitative behaviour.
24. His work has been criticized for being Imitative and shallow
25. The style is Imitative of Basque architecture
26. Imitative Meaning: "to copy, portray" (from PIE root *aim- "to copy")
27. Find 29 ways to say Imitative, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
28. Imitative: Of or involving imitation
Imitative, Involving, Imitation
29. He was even vexed at what I translated by the term Imitative harmony.
30. Synonyms for Imitative in Free Thesaurus
31. 31 synonyms for Imitative: copying, mimicking, derivative, copycat, unoriginal, mimetic, echoic
32. Imitative: 1 adj marked by or given to imitation “acting is an Imitative art” “man is an Imitative being” Synonyms: apelike , apish being or given to servile imitation mimetic exhibiting mimicry mimic constituting an imitation parrotlike mechanically imitated or repeated without thought or understanding simulated reproduced or made to
Imitative, Imitation, Is, Imitated
33. In an inferior manner This may lead to excitement and to Imitative behaviour.
In, Inferior, Imitative
34. Imitative Ritual in Proto-Bastrtan Mort uaty Practice' VLADIMIR IONESOV Samara Society for Culturological Studies, P'O' Box joo4, RU-443o99 Samara, Russia' 5 vt 98Imitative ritual was very widespread in the mortuary practice of Bronze and Early Iron Age societies in …
Imitative, In, Ionesov, Iron
35. Imitative - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
36. Imitative All rituals are dependent upon some belief system for their complete meaning
37. Such rituals can be typed as Imitative rituals in that the ritual repeats the myth or an aspect of the myth.
38. People and animals who are Imitative copy others' behavior
39. Babies of eight to twelve months are generally highly Imitative
40. Synonyms: copying, mimicking, derivative, copycat [informal] More Synonyms of Imitative More Synonyms of Imitative
41. Antonyms for Imitative include archetypal, archetypical, original, creative, different, inventive, conventional, typical, independent and nonmimetic
Imitative, Include, Inventive, Independent
42. Imitative harmony (plural Imitative harmonies) Onomatopoeia
43. 158, Primitive languages being founded on the direct imitation of natural sounds, necessarily abound in Imitative harmony.
Imitation, In, Imitative
44. Imitative - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
45. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Imitative adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (copying, mimicking) imitativo/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Ingl, Imitative, Interesting, Imitativo
46. Examples from the Corpus Imitative • Education in oral language is context-based and Imitative
Imitative, In, Is
47. • Nigel sometimes felt he didn't deserve such Imitative admiration
48. • There are other forms of Imitative music played on instruments
49. • The great thing about our experiment was that it freed painting from all Imitative or conventional contexts.
50. In contrast to the independence of the musical lines in non-Imitative polyphony, Imitative polyphony allows the members of a polyphonic texture to share audible features of the melodic material, as they echo portions of it among the various parts
In, Independence, Imitative, It
51. Although Imitative polyphony may appear in music from a variety of cultures, it is particularly prominent in Western European art music.
Imitative, In, It, Is
52. Synonyms for Imitative include mimicking, mimetic, mimic, similar, unoriginal, copied, copycat, parrot-like, put-on and apish
53. Definition of Imitative (adjective): copying someone or something else
54. Definition and synonyms of Imitative from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
55. This is the British English definition of Imitative.View American English definition of Imitative.
56. Imitative Generalisation (AKA 'Learning the Prior') Tl;dr Goals of this post Example: using IG to avoid overfitting in image classification
Imitative, Ig, In, Image
57. Imitative is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Imitative meaning, Imitative word synonyms, and its similar words
Imitative, Is, Important, Its
58. Imitative meaning in Urdu is نقلی and Imitative word meaning in roman can write as Naqli .
Imitative, In, Is
59. Imitative synthesis has been around for as long as synthesizers have existed; some performers take it as a challenge to produce synthesized sounds that people will mistake for conventional instruments
Imitative, It, Instruments
60. Imitative synkinesis: An involuntary movement in a healthy or normal muscle accompanying an attempted movement of a paralyzed muscle on the opposite side
Imitative, Involuntary, In
61. Synonyms for Imitative electronic deception in Free Thesaurus
62. Antonyms for Imitative electronic deception
63. 1 synonym for Imitative electronic deception: electronic Imitative deception
64. What are synonyms for Imitative electronic deception?
65. Imitative rozhlas saddle aphonie systemic haidoku krzywizna lass analgezja (n.) public domain muchacho below standard being very busy, being busy at work leading tone dryness the public mind
66. Imitative business models are used to describe those businesses that enter a crowded market that is full of visible or innovative competitors
Imitative, Is, Innovative
67. In Imitative polyphony a single theme is developed by means of restatement or duplication in every voice
In, Imitative, Is
68. The two-action method is one powerful means of distinguishing Imitative learning from cases in which observers and demonstrators perform similar actions either independently (without the demonstrator's behavior having any influence on the observer) or as a result of the demonstrator attracting the observer's
Is, Imitative, In, Independently, Influence
69. The expressive effect seems much the same, for all the differences in style and medium (and perhaps still more, gender).(16) There are some merits in the notion that Monteverdi attributes to the triple-time aria affective and structural attributes formerly allocated to Imitative counterpoint in the transformation of the seconda prattica ideals
In, Imitative, Ideals
70. 8 hours ago · India welcomes Saudi's peace Imitative announcement: India has welcomed the initiative announced by Saudi Arabia for fostering peace in Yemen adding that it supports all efforts to find a political solution to the Yemeni crisis.
India, Imitative, Initiative, In, It
Imitative behavior: mimicking a behavior of one individual by another. Source: CRISP. Imitative behavior: The mimicking of the behavior of one individual by another.
Princeton's WordNet(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate these synonyms: imitative(adj) marked by or given to imitation. "acting is an imitative art"; "man is an imitative being". Synonyms: onomatopoeic, echoic, onomatopoetic, counterfeit, onomatopoeical.
Imitation(noun) the act of imitating. Imitation(noun) that which is made or produced as a copy; that which is made to resemble something else, whether for laudable or for fraudulent purposes; likeness; resemblance.