1. Imitate definition is - to follow as a pattern, model, or example
2. How to use Imitate in a sentence
3. To Imitate is to act like or follow a pattern or style set by another: "The Blue Jay is a renowned vocal mimic, with the uncanny ability to Imitate hawk calls" (Marie Read).
4. Imitate definition, to follow or endeavor to follow as a model or example: to Imitate an author's style; to Imitate an older brother
5. Some common synonyms of Imitate are ape, copy, mimic, and mock
6. While all these words mean "to make something so that it resembles an existing thing," Imitate suggests following a model or a pattern but may allow for some variation. Imitate a poet's style When is ape a …
It, Imitate, Is
7. Of someone or something: Some of the younger pop bands try to Imitate their musical …
8. Find 59 ways to say Imitate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. To Imitate is to act like or follow a pattern or style set by another: "The Blue Jay is a renowned vocal mimic, with the uncanny ability to Imitate hawk calls" (Marie Read).
10. That's why I created Imitate. It's an app that let's you practice intonation with the use of real-world video.
Imitate, It, Intonation
11. The Crossword Solver found 94 answers to the Imitate crossword clue
12. Imitate is defined as to copy or use something as a model
13. An example of Imitate is for a child to copy his older sibling's every move.
14. Imitate 'Imitate' is a 7 letter word starting with I and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Imitate' Clue Answer; Copy, ape (7) Imitate: Follow as a model (7) Parrot or ape (7) Do an impression of (7) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Imitate
Imitate, Is, Impression
15. ) To resemble (another species of animal, or a plant, or inanimate object) in form, color, ornamentation, or instinctive habits, so as to derive an advantage thereby; as, when a harmless snake Imitates a venomous one in color and manner, or when an odorless insect Imitates, in color, one having secretion offensive to birds.
Inanimate, In, Instinctive, Imitates, Insect
16. Man is defined as a human being and a woman as a female - whenever she behaves as a human being she is said to Imitate the male.
17. Imitate is the general word for the idea: to Imitate someone's handwriting, behavior.
Imitate, Is, Idea
18. Cognate: 3401 miméomai – to Imitate, emulating a mentor or example.See 3402 (mimētēs)
19. Definition of Imitate in the Definitions.net dictionary
20. What does Imitate mean? Information and translations of Imitate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Imitate, Information, In
21. When you Imitate someone, you copy them
22. Youth marketers capitalize on kids' desire to Imitate––tweens Imitate teens, teens Imitate young adults, and marketers supply the …
23. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English im‧i‧tate /ˈɪmɪteɪt/ ●●○ verb [ transitive] 1 to copy the way someone behaves, speaks, moves etc, especially in order to make people laugh She was a splendid mimic and loved to Imitate Winston Churchill
Im, In, Imitate
24. See 4 authoritative translations of Imitate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
25. To Imitate is to pretend that you're copying said person you're imitating
Imitate, Is, Imitating
26. Believers Imitate God by Recognizing that They Are His Children
27. Word forms: 3rd person singular present tense Imitates, present participle imitating, past tense, past participle Imitated 1
Imitates, Imitating, Imitated
28. Verb If you Imitate someone, you copy what they do or produce.a …
29. Imitate somebody/something to copy somebody/something Her style of painting has been Imitated by other artists.
30. Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupImitate · Jeremih · Ty Dolla $ignMIH-TY℗ 2018 Def Jam Recordings, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc./Atlantic Rec
31. ‘The resulting sound is not unlike that of an organ, and different settings Imitate different registrations while a reverberation unit can simulate different acoustic conditions.’ ‘Simulation is an analytical method designed to Imitate a real-life system.’ ‘For example, simulations can be used to Imitate …
32. ‘The resulting sound is not unlike that of an organ, and different settings Imitate different registrations while a reverberation unit can simulate different acoustic conditions.’ ‘Simulation is an analytical method designed to Imitate a real-life system.’ ‘For example, simulations can be used to Imitate …
33. Imitate God - Imitate God, since you are the children he loves
34. There is no question among orthodox Christians, i.e., those who believe and obey God’s Word, who believe the catholic creeds, who have a substantial connection to the ancient church, whether Christians ought to seek to Imitate Christ
35. The questions we need to ask are: How do we Imitate Christ and to what end do we Imitate him?
36. Imitate Lyrics: Hitmaka / Ohhh, anything you want / I'll swear, I'll give it to you / Can't Imitate how, I feel / When I think about, you / You, you, you / You, you, you / Who you gon' trust if
Imitate, It, If
37. Imitate means to copy something, to follow something as a model or to simulate something
38. The word Imitate may take on the connotation of unflattering mimicry, or it may take on the connotation of a counterfeit representation of something.Imitate is a transitive verb, which is a verb that takes an object
Imitate, It, Is
39. Related words are Imitates, Imitated, imitating, imitator, imitation.
Imitates, Imitated, Imitating, Imitator, Imitation
40. Review your words, actions, and thoughts, and see if there are changes you can make in order to truly Imitate Jesus in your daily life
If, In, Imitate
41. Inflections of 'Imitate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Imitates v 3rd person singular imitating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Imitated v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Imitated v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to
Inflections, Imitate, Imitates, Imitating, Ing, It, Is, Imitated
42. When you emulate someone, you Imitate them, especially with the idea of matching their success.
43. What is the opposite of Imitate? Antonyms for Imitate (opposite of Imitate).
44. We found 16 answers for “Imitate”
45. This page shows answers to the clue Imitate, followed by ten definitions like “To use as a pattern or a model”, “Make a reproduction or copy of” and “To follow as a pattern, model, or example”.Synonyms for Imitate are for example ape, copy and follow.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
46. To Imitate a mygalomorph, put your index and middle fingers in front of your mouth and move them up and down
Imitate, Index, In
47. You'll Imitate those spunky Olsen twins, getting slimed with green goo at the 17th annual Kids' Choice Awards
48. At that time as well, the Alcora factory began to Imitate …
49. The word "Imitate" does not appear in the Canonical Gospels, but the word "follow" is often applied to those who believed in Jesus, and Jesus is quoted as requiring imitation in some form (Matthew 10:38; 16:24; Luke 14:27).But in 1 Thessalonians 1:6 Apostle Paul refers to the imitation of Christ, as well as himself, and states: "And ye became imitators of us, and of the Lord, having received
Imitate, In, Is, Imitation, Imitators
50. The memorial was an upbeat celebration of Michael Jackson's music, with local talent taking the stage to sing his hits or Imitate his complex and iconic dance moves
51. VOA: standard.2009.07.11 So, that's one small way in the language that they practiced tried to Imitate …
52. SYNONYMY NOTE: Imitate implies the following of something as an example or model but does not necessarily connote exact correspondence with the original [the child Imitates the father's mannerisms]; copy implies as nearly exact imitation or reproduction as is possible [to copy a painting]; mimic suggests close imitation, often in fun or ridicule [to mimic the speech peculiarities of another
Imitate, Implies, Imitates, Imitation, Is, In
53. Mih-Ty by Jeremih & Ty Dolla $ign Imitate LYRICS