See also: Illustrate Illustrator Illustrated Illustration Illustrative Illustrations Illuminate Illustrious Illumination Illusory Illuminant Illuminating Illusive Illustriousness Illuminated Illusion Illustre Illustris
1. Illustrate definition is - to provide with visual features intended to explain or decorate
Illustrate, Is, Intended
2. How to use Illustrate in a sentence.
3. Illustrate synonyms, Illustrate pronunciation, Illustrate translation, English dictionary definition of Illustrate
4. Illustrate definition, to furnish (a book, magazine, etc.) with drawings, pictures, or other artwork intended for explanation, elucidation, or adornment
5. Find 69 ways to say Illustrate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. 20 synonyms of Illustrate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 43 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Illustrate
8. Illustrate: to show or make clear by using examples.
9. Sports Illustrated, SI.com provides sports news, expert analysis, highlights, stats and scores for the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, college football, soccer, fantasy, gambling
10. To Illustrate is to make something more clear or visible
11. Children's books are Illustrated with pictures
12. An example can Illustrate an abstract idea.
13. To clarify or explain, as by the use of examples or comparisons: The mayor Illustrated the problem with an anecdote
14. To serve as an example or clarification of: a story that Illustrates a broader social problem
15. Synonyms for to Illustrate include for example, case in point, for instance, as an illustration, by way of illustration, namely, to give an example, to give an instance, viz
Illustrate, Include, In, Instance, Illustration
16. Creo Illustrate Schematics Module enables the repurposing of schematic diagrams to enhance downstream, interactive trouble shooting
17. The results Illustrate how important it is to wear your seatbelt
Illustrate, Important, It, Is
18. The students will write and Illustrate their own stories.
19. Illustrate (third-person singular simple present Illustrates, present participle illustrating, simple past and past participle Illustrated) To shed light upon
Illustrate, Illustrates, Illustrating, Illustrated
20. Are you a natural artist? Good with a pencil or paints? Then you may want to Illustrate a book someday
21. How to Illustrate a Children's Book
22. Illustrate meaning, definition, what is Illustrate: to make the meaning of something clearer: Learn more.
23. Illustrate definition: If you say that something Illustrates a situation that you are drawing attention to, you Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Illustrate, If, Illustrates
24. Illustrate something To Illustrate my point, let me tell you a little story
25. Last year's sales figures are Illustrated in Figure 2
26. He is showing these silent films to help Illustrate his story of survival
27. Illustrate something with something Each topic is Illustrated with concrete examples of economic practice
Illustrate, Is, Illustrated
28. Illustrate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
29. Inflections of 'Illustrate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Illustrates v 3rd person singular illustrating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Illustrated
Inflections, Illustrate, Illustrates, Illustrating, Ing, It, Is, Illustrated
30. The preceding experiments Illustrate sufficiently the powers of the chromascope with reflected light.: Of diverse types and materials, these objects Illustrate the evolution of human civilizations from the Neolithic Age to the Iron Age.: Both events, one dreadfully sad, one wonderfully happy, Illustrate the extremes to which we can be tested in our lives.
Illustrate, Iron, In
31. Another way to say Illustrate? Synonyms for Illustrate (other words and phrases for Illustrate).
32. Another word for Illustrate: demonstrate, show, exhibit, emphasize, exemplify Collins English Thesaurus
33. Definition of Illustrate with in the Idioms Dictionary
Illustrate, In, Idioms
34. What does Illustrate with expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
35. Inflections of 'Illustrate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Illustrates v 3rd person singular illustrating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Illustrated v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Illustrated v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used
Inflections, Illustrate, Illustrates, Illustrating, Ing, It, Is, Illustrated
36. See 3 authoritative translations of Illustrate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
37. The company's bank statements Illustrate its success
38. The foregoing examples Illustrate this point
39. Two short quotations will Illustrate my point
40. Let me give an example to Illustrate the point
41. For over 12 years Illustrate Pro web conferencing has been providing collaboration services to the Enterprise with robust audio and data conferencing services available for Windows and Mac as desktop Apps, Android and iPad on tablets, and all modern web browsers without the need to install additional plugins or add-ons.
Illustrate, Ipad, Install
42. ‘To Illustrate the Book of Ruth, Merian chose to represent Boaz and Ruth at the threshing floor.’ ‘Photographic picture books, illustrating New York and other subjects, proliferated; a number of these featured the work of the new documentary photographers.’
43. Illustrate (v.) 1520s, "light up, shed light on;" 1610s, "educate by means of examples," back-formation from illustration, and in some cases from Latin illustratus, past participle of illustrare "light up, make light, illuminate." Sense of "provide pictures to explain or decorate" is 1630s.
Illustrate, Illustration, In, Illustratus, Illustrare, Illuminate, Is
44. Covid animation, motion science graphics by Sci-Illustrate
45. Illustrate (something) with (something) To add something, typically a picture, to something else (such as a book or instructional text), as to depict or further explain something
46. I need someone who can Illustrate the manual with diagrams of how the machinery works
47. That kids' book is Illustrated with the cutest cartoon bunnies! See also: Illustrate
Is, Illustrated, Illustrate
48. With Creo Illustrate, you can create rich 3D technical illustrations, 2D drawings, and interactive animated sequences that accurately reflect current product configurations and support formats from hard copy to augmented reality
Illustrate, Illustrations, Interactive
49. The results also Illustrate that Hg flux was significantly correlated with both radiation and soil temperature.
50. ‘To Illustrate the Book of Ruth, Merian chose to represent Boaz and Ruth at the threshing floor.’ ‘Photographic picture books, illustrating New York and other subjects, proliferated; a number of these featured the work of the new documentary photographers.’
51. Synonyms for Illustrate in Free Thesaurus
52. 35 synonyms for Illustrate: demonstrate, show, exhibit, emphasize, exemplify, explicate, explain
53. Find 69 ways to say Illustrate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
54. The Answer (7) and Genesis Elijah Present Illustrate (2) The Answer (7) and Genesis Elijah Present Illustrate (2) - Get The Picture Mixtape (CD, Album, Comp, P/Mixed) Escape Route Music: ERMCD001: UK: 2005: Sell This Version
55. 75.6k Followers, 296 Following, 1,172 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Illustrate (@Illustrate.mmxv)
56. I cannot Illustrate huge differences between male and female spiritualities except in their starting points, style and fascinations along the way
57. Sci-Illustrate and our passion projects just got featured on the BBC News today morning! Congratulations Radhika Patnala
58. Looking for Illustrate? Find out information about Illustrate
59. Illustration is as old as writing, Explanation of Illustrate
Illustration, Is, Illustrate