See also: Illumines Illuminated Illuminates Illuminism Illuminist Illumining Illustrate Illustration Illuminate Illustrious Illumination Illusory Illuminant Illustrator Illustrative Illuminating Illusive Illustriousness Illusion Illustre Illustris
1. What does Illuminees mean? Plural form of Illuminee
2. Spartacus-Weishaupt, Founder of the Illuminees
3. Code of the Illuminees.—General System, and division of the Code
4. By the code of the sect of Illuminees I mean the principles and systems which it had formed to itself on Religion and Civil Society, or rather against all Religion and Civil Society whatever; I mean the government and the laws which it has adopted to realize its plans, and to guide the adepts in bringing the
Illuminees, It, Itself, Its, In
5. Tenebres Illuminees is a painting by Maria-Victoria Checa which was uploaded on June 27th, 2019
6. Weishaupt founded a secret society called the “Illuminees.” This is the place where the conspiracy of the French Revolution was first born (466)
The definition of illuminate is to light something up or to explain something so that it is clear. When you turn on a light, this is an example of a situation where you illuminate a room.
illuminate(verb) add embellishments and paintings to (medieval manuscripts) Synonyms: crystallise, clear up, shed light on, sort out, crystalise, light up, crystalize, enlighten, illumine, light, straighten out, elucidate, crystallize, illume, clear.
Illumed; p. pr. & vb. n. Illuming.] [Cf. F. illuminer. See Illuminate.] To throw or spread light upon; to make light or bright; to illuminate; to illumine. --Shak. [1913 Webster] The mountain's brow, Illumed with fluid gold.
Unit of Illuminance A unit for measurement the intensity of the incident light defined as the total luminous flux incident on a surface per area unit. How to pronounce Unit of Illuminance?