See also: Ignoramuses Ignoramus Ignorant Ignominy Ignoble Ignorance Ignominious Ignore Ignoral Ignoma Ignobly Ignominia Ignored Ignorer Ignoto Ignorantly Ignominity Ignominiously Ignotus Ignorable Ignoring Ignoration
1. Ignoramuses synonyms, Ignoramuses pronunciation, Ignoramuses translation, English dictionary definition of Ignoramuses
2. Definition of Ignoramuses in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Ignoramuses mean? Information and translations of Ignoramuses in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Ignoramuses, Information, In
4. What does Ignoramuses mean? Plural form of ignoramus
5. Ignorami and Ignoramuses are both appropriate plurals of ignoramus.The argument for ignorami is based on the fact that the common usage of ignoramus comes from a noun
Ignorami, Ignoramuses, Ignoramus, Is
6. The argument for Ignoramuses is based on the fact that the original root of the word is a Latin verb
7. You Mormons are Ignoramuses Many years ago I had an interesting conversation with a man who was a member of the Roman Catholic church
8. Ignoramus (plural Ignoramuses) A totally ignorant person—unknowledgeable, uneducated, or uninformed; a fool
Ignoramus, Ignoramuses, Ignorant
9. Synonyms for Ignoramuses include idiots, fools, imbeciles, dolts, dullards, simpletons, twits, doofuses, dorks and morons
Ignoramuses, Include, Idiots, Imbeciles
10. During an interview with Kareklas on February 14, Anastasiades described Christofias and his government as "Ignoramuses" for accepting a haircut on Greek debt that eventually led to the near-collapse of Cyprus' banking system and its economy because of the large number of bonds held by Laiki and Bank of Cyprus.
Interview, Ignoramuses, Its
11. What you end up with is that mormons simply must be Ignoramuses, because they sure look like an amalgamation of all the faiths present at the time Joseph was a live
12. ‘And the masses - stupid Ignoramuses that we are - fell for it.’ ‘He is a cretin's cretin, a halfwit, an ignoramus in every respect.’ ‘Isn't it a shame that we have these key people doing important things who are either incompetent Ignoramuses or dumb as posts?’
Ignoramuses, It, Is, Ignoramus, In, Isn, Important, Incompetent
13. The argument for Ignoramuses is based on the fact that the original root of the word is a Latin verb
14. What does Ignoramuses mean? Plural form of ignoramus
15. Definition of Ignoramuses in the D dictionary
16. Ignoramuses How many syllables? 5 Syllables How it's divided? ig-no-ra-mus-es
Ignoramuses, It, Ig
17. Only fools or Ignoramuses ever trust the word of government officials or politicians
18. It is a great thing for intellectuals to discuss politics, but we don't want Ignoramuses to discuss politics
It, Is, Intellectuals, Ignoramuses
19. Isn't it a shame that we have these key people doing important things who are either incompetent Ignoramuses or …
Isn, It, Important, Incompetent, Ignoramuses
20. Synonyms for Ignoramuses in Free Thesaurus
21. Only Ignoramuses Fights For the Sake of Tribalism!, By Murtadha Gusau
22. Rubin branded several of Trump’s cabinet and high level nominees “Ignoramuses.”
23. Of course, scarcely one in 20 of current scholars has likely ever heard of the Communist Manifesto penman (probably the same collection of Ignoramuses who can’t identify Washington or Lincoln or
In, Ignoramuses, Identify
24. Hostile Ignoramuses wish to take advantage of this circumstance in order to deny communications from the Subtle World
25. Learn how to oppose with dignity all the Ignoramuses and destroyers of …
26. I used to think religious people were Ignoramuses
27. How dare you entrust such an important decision to Ignoramuses like me?” This was never about the interests of the country or the general population
Important, Ignoramuses, Interests
28. Trump’s ‘Ignoramuses’ Newsbusters.org ^ 12/3/2020 Rich Noyes Posted on 12/03/2020 9:58:43 AM PST by rktman
29. Investigative reporter Seymour Hersh: The world is "run by Ignoramuses, wackos and psychotics" Legendary investigative reporter on why the media can't …
Investigative, Is, Ignoramuses
30. We've got 0 rhyming words for Ignoramuses » What rhymes with Ignoramuses? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Ignoramuses.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Ignoramuses, Is, It
31. If anything, the corporations who straddle the globe rely on immigration Ignoramuses to perpetuate the single-cause theory of homelessness: addiction or mental illness
If, Immigration, Ignoramuses, Illness
32. Ignoramus — meaning ‘an ignorant person’, has the plural form Ignoramuses
Ignoramus, Ignorant, Ignoramuses
33. Ignoramuses) an ignorant or stupid person
34. Still digging: Michael Moore rallies his fellow woke whites to help Texans of color fight COVID19 ‘bigots and Ignoramuses’ with … more bigotry Posted at …
35. Ignoramuses - find the meaning and all words formed with Ignoramuses, anagrams with Ignoramuses and much more
36. The word Ignoramuses uses 11 letters: a, e, g, i, m, n, o, r, s, s, u
37. Ignoramuses is playable in: Words With Friends 18
Ignoramuses, Is, In
38. The second approach is to assume that anything said by the Sages was intended literally, and to therefore reject, as impossible, non-rational or fantastic teachings (and to consequently consider the Sages as "simpletons and Ignoramuses").
Is, Intended, Impossible, Ignoramuses
39. Tax Ignoramuses House Republicans exploit Americans’ confusion about marginal rates to sow fear about Obama’s proposed tax hikes
40. Military Ignoramuses all, the congressman and their political counterparts in Lancaster, the keystone state’s temporary state capital, had turned on the man who had rescued the expiring Revolution with electrifying victories at Trenton and Princeton in the closing days of 1776.
41. Ignoramuses conversatore cu bucurie Bandgap doňdurmak bodlina /bayt po Segmentadresse, Rahmenadresse domestic economy core allocation Celularna Konuyu Yazdır заховувати plaja belief Yineleme Tanımı hizmet birimi igrati krivu kartu ugh! privatni zajam manufacturing fault deviations viola muhafaza Giant Mountains doubtful
42. 1478 – 1492, Amirdovlatʿ Amasiacʿi, Angitacʿ anpēt [Useless for Ignoramuses] : Ղարսանաթ· Իպն ասէ թէ այսոր թ
43. Posted in Illiterate, Innumerate Ignoramuses permalink
In, Illiterate, Innumerate, Ignoramuses
IGNORAMUSES [ˌiɡnəˈrāməs, ˌiɡnəˈraməs]
Origin of ignoramus. 1570–80; < Latin ignōrāmus we ignore (1st person plural present indicative of ignōrāre to be ignorant of, ignore); hence name of an ignorant lawyer in the play Ignoramus (1615) by the English playwright G. Ruggle, whence current sense.
Officially: An offensive term that deliberately insults somebody's level of intelligence or education. That guy's ignoramus. I despise him. Get a Ignoramus mug for your guy Jerry.
Example Sentences Learn More about ignoramus Did You Know? Ignoramus is the title of a farce by George Ruggle (1575-1622) that was first produced in 1615. The title character, whose name in Latin literally means "we do not know," is a lawyer who fancies himself to be quite shrewd but is actually foolish and ignorant.
Here is an ignoramus, and Dogberry is placed on the judge's bench. From this Claude went on to remark with asperity that Murillo painted like an ignoramus. The other women agreed with him, and snubbed the ignoramus, who retired from the controversy. Which does not by any means prove that young Tom was an ignoramus.