See also: Ignoramus Ignorant Ignominy Ignoble Ignorance Ignominious Ignore Ignoral Ignoma Ignobly Ignominia Ignored Ignorer Ignoto Ignorantly Ignominity Ignominiously Ignotus Ignorable Ignoring Ignoration
1. Ignoramus is the title of a farce by George Ruggle (1575-1622) that was first produced in 1615
Ignoramus, Is, In
2. Ignoramus - an ignorant person know nothing, uneducated person unskilled person - a person who lacks technical training aliterate, aliterate person - a person who can read but is disinclined to derive information from literary sources
Ignoramus, Ignorant, Is, Information
3. Ignoramus (plural Ignoramuses) A totally ignorant person— unknowledgeable, uneducated, or uninformed; a fool.
Ignoramus, Ignoramuses, Ignorant
4. 80 synonyms of Ignoramus from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 26 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Ignoramus
6. Ignoramus - an ignorant person know nothing, uneducated person unskilled person - a person who lacks technical training aliterate, aliterate person - a person who can read but is disinclined to derive information from literary sources
Ignoramus, Ignorant, Is, Information
7. Any political Ignoramus, if hoisted to the "bench," has judicial authority to declare the law,—it is absolute
Ignoramus, If, It, Is
8. THE TRIAL OF THEODORE PARKER THEODORE PARKER Why is one born into this world an Ignoramus, knowing nothing of the laws, customs and usage one inadvertently breaks? THE ROAD TO DAMASCUS AUGUST STRINDBERG
Is, Into, Ignoramus, Inadvertently
9. Ignoramus Someone that ignores or doesn't consider factual information The Ignoramus didn't want to take into consideration that one price was lower than another.
Ignoramus, Ignores, Information, Into
10. The definition of an Ignoramus is someone who lacks knowledge or is dumb
11. An example of an Ignoramus is someone who doesn't know their left from their right.
12. Calling someone an Ignoramus is an insult — it's a colorful way to comment on a person's ignorance or stupidity
Ignoramus, Is, Insult, It, Ignorance
13. The word comes right from the Latin Ignoramus, literally "we do not know," which was a legal term in the 16th century that could be used during a trial …
14. ‘Stable genius’ or dangerous Ignoramus? Editor’s note: The opinions in this article are the author’s, as published by our content partner, and do not necessarily represent the views of MSN
15. What Ignoramuses think is the plural of Ignoramus because it sounds better
Ignoramuses, Is, Ignoramus, It
16. • Ignoramus is a college farce, a 1615 academic play by George Ruggle More crossword answers
17. We found 9 answers for the crossword clue Ignoramus
18. The plural form of Ignoramus is Ignoramuses or ignorami (humorous).
Ignoramus, Is, Ignoramuses, Ignorami
19. The modern sense may derive from the name of a character in George Ruggle's Ignoramus (1615), a satirical comedy exposing lawyers' ignorance.
In, Ignoramus, Ignorance
20. Ignoramus 'Ignoramus' is a 9 letter word starting with I and ending with S Crossword clues for 'Ignoramus' Clue Answer; Stupid person (9) Ignoramus: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Ignoramus We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Ignoramus will help you to finish your crossword today
21. Ignoramus (n.) 1570s, originally an Anglo-French legal term (early 15c.), from Latin Ignoramus "we take no notice of, we do not know," first person plural present indicative of ignorare "not to know, take no notice of" (see ignorant).The legal term was one a grand jury could write on a bill when it considered the prosecution's evidence insufficient.
Ignoramus, Indicative, Ignorare, Ignorant, It, Insufficient
22. An Ignoramus is a word for a person without any intelligence, an extremely dumb individual.It is a pejorative term meant to be an insult
Ignoramus, Is, Intelligence, Individual, It, Insult
23. The plural is Ignoramuses.Some dictionaries list ignorami as a variation of the plural, but this is a backformation by those who suppose since Ignoramus comes from Latin that it would have the Latin –i plural.
Is, Ignoramuses, Ignorami, Ignoramus, It
24. Countable noun If you describe someone as an Ignoramus, you are being critical of them because they do not have the knowledge you think they ought to have.
25. Part of the award-winning "Aldo Zelnick Comic Novel" series, Ignoramus is a work of middle-grade fiction following 10-year-old Aldo Zelnick's amusing adventures.
26. Ignoramus seems capable of setting this pathetic situation straight (Albert Uderzo managed to render him perfectly terrifying, with plenty of low-angle views) but when presented along with his brand new legion of Roman soldiers as a birthday gift to a deliriously …
27. Ignoramus translation in Latin-English dictionary
28. Video shows what Ignoramus means
29. Ignoramus synonyms: Wikisaurus:Ignoramus
30. "Old Time Fiddle for the Complete Ignoramus" immediately became the Old Timey Rosetta Stone I had been longing for
31. Definition of Ignoramus noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
32. Examples of Ignoramus in a sentence
33. The reporter proved he was an Ignoramus when he gave out false information during the broadcast
34. 🔊 Although the applicant claimed to be an experienced programmer, it was obvious he was an Ignoramus who could not code at all
35. Ignoramus definition: If you describe someone as an Ignoramus , you are being critical of them because they do Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
36. Ignoramus Law and Legal Definition This is a Latin term which means “we are ignorant;” “we ignore it.” This word, which in law means ‘we are uninformed’ is written on bills of indictment by the grand jury when, after having heard the evidence, they finds that there is no sufficient evidence, intimating that, though the facts might
Ignoramus, Is, Ignorant, Ignore, It, In, Indictment, Intimating
37. See authoritative translations of Ignoramus in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
38. While most other books give brief "how to play" instructions and then songs, songs, songs, UKULELE Ignoramus comes with a CD, Details Uke History, Choosing a Uke, Holding, Tuning, Chording, Strumming, Playing Melody, Fingerpicking, plus A Chord Chart and a Strum Chart.
39. An Ignoramus is someone like you who attempts to reframe an argument based on a lie
40. Use Ignoramus in a sentence Example - The Pakistani reporter was an Ignoramus when she gave out false information during the broadcast
Ignoramus, In, Information
41. Far from being a national icon, Bonaparte is a weakling, a coward, a sluggard, and an Ignoramus.: Or do you ask the wine waiter to choose for you and look like an Ignoramus?: In choosing guests to appear on cable news, bookers will almost always choose a glib Ignoramus over an expert who can't talk in clipped sentences.: In my opinion he is an economic Ignoramus and a political opportunist
Icon, Is, Ignoramus, In
42. What does ignorami mean? (nonstandard) Plural form of Ignoramus
43. What Ignoramus means in Bengali, Ignoramus meaning in Bengali, Ignoramus definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Ignoramus in Bengali
44. As nouns the difference between Ignoramus and idiot is that Ignoramus is a totally ignorant person—unknowledgeable, uneducated, or uninformed; a fool or Ignoramus can be (legaldated) a grand jury's ruling on an indictment when the evidence is determined to be insufficient to send the case to trial while idiot is (pejorative) a person of low general intelligence.
Ignoramus, Idiot, Is, Ignorant, Indictment, Insufficient, Intelligence
45. Ignoramus From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Ignoramus ig‧no‧ra‧mus / ˌɪɡnəˈreɪməs / noun ( plural Ignoramuses ) [ countable ] old-fashioned NOT KNOW someone who does not know about things that most people know about Examples from the Corpus Ignoramus • To think otherwise, it seems, is to reveal oneself as an
Ignoramus, Ig, Ignoramuses, It, Is
46. “I knew he was a shallow, lazy Ignoramus, and I didn’t care,” Coulter told the audience, which was largely comprised of College Republicans, according to the news outlet
47. Definition of Ignoramus in the Definitions.net dictionary
48. What does Ignoramus mean? Information and translations of Ignoramus in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Ignoramus, Information, In
49. Ignoramus - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
50. Transcript for George Will: Donald Trump a 'Bloviating Ignoramus' This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate
51. Ignorance is the quality that characterizes an Ignoramus, and all Ignoramuses are ignorant (a related adjective)
Ignorance, Is, Ignoramus, Ignoramuses, Ignorant
52. Although you will occasionally hear ignorami used jokingly as the plural of today's word, Ignoramuses is the only form accepted by dictionaries.
Ignorami, Ignoramuses, Is
IGNORAMUS [ˌiɡnəˈrāməs, ˌiɡnəˈraməs]
ignoramus (noun) · ignoramuses (plural noun)