1. Iffy definition is - having many uncertain or unknown qualities or conditions
2. "Iffy" - Meaning that things are close to a true balance, but that it could go either way depending on what happens.
3. The Iffy index is not affiliated with, but is inspired by, the Iffy Quotient at the University of Michigan
Iffy, Index, Is, Inspired
4. I, Barrett Golding, am responsible for the Iffy.news index
5. Corrections (The Changelog lists monthly updates.) To have a site listed or unlisted, submit your request via the form at Media Bias/Fact Check (whose ratings Iffy.news compiles
6. Iffy.news houses tools for mis/disinfo research: Iffy Index of Unreliable Sources lists sites which regularly fail fact-checks
7. Get Iffy-cial news, FIRST! Sign up to IFI's Newsflash and get all the latest announcements, updates and deals before anyone else!
8. The pattern is called an immediately invoked function expression, or IIFE (pronounced "Iffy")
Is, Immediately, Invoked, Iife, Iffy
9. JIffyShirts.com has low prices and fast delivery
10. Find 19 ways to say Iffy, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. Iffy synonyms, Iffy pronunciation, Iffy translation, English dictionary definition of Iffy
12. If·fi·er , if·fi·est Informal Doubtful; uncertain: an Iffy proposition
If, Informal, Iffy
13. Iffy is the first company that allows users to share HIV records securely through self sovereign identities
Iffy, Is, Identities
14. Iffy and Blockchain: Promoting Healthy Relationships New relationships are always exciting for the young generation nowadays
15. Iffy features rappers Jay Park, ph-1 and Sik-K–the latter two are signed under Park’s record label H1GHR MUSIC
16. Trump Tells Supporters He’s Iffy on a Peaceful Transfer of Power if He Loses the Election Blake Montgomery 10/24/2020
17. ‘a good wine merchant will change the Iffy bottles for sound ones’ ‘The picture quality is Iffy, with many shots seeming overexposed.’ ‘The Jeep, meanwhile, is not only very strange-looking, but also has Iffy …
18. Iffy adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." informal (not certain) (non sicuro) incerto, dubbioso agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse" Mark feels Iffy about driving at night without
Iffy, Interesting, Informal, Incerto
19. Synonyms for Iffy include undecided, tentative, unreliable, unsettled, unsure, conditional, doubtful, uncertain, unpredictable and chancy
20. Iffy - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
21. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Iffy adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house.": informal (not certain): dudoso/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Ingl, Iffy, Interesting, Informal
22. Iffy Ibekwe activates intentional women so they can take agency over their lives and build impactful legacies
Iffy, Ibekwe, Intentional, Impactful
23. As the principal attorney at Ibekwe Law, PLLC, Iffy Ibekwe believes that every woman deserves to make decisions that affect her with wills, trusts, and other estate planning documents.
24. Iffy 'Iffy' is a 4 letter word starting with I and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Iffy'
25. Synonyms for Iffy in Free Thesaurus
26. 36 synonyms for Iffy: inferior, inadequate, unacceptable, imperfect, second-rate, shoddy, substandard
Iffy, Inferior, Inadequate, Imperfect
27. Iffy's poetic stream of consciousness, from artwork to lyrics to music, runs very deep
28. Kirk and Tom first garnered national attention in the seminal Twin/Tone and SST band Run Westy Run, before forming Iffy with Dave.
29. Iffy Iffy yeah [Jay Park:] 내 옆엔 기분 좋은 사람 기분 좋은 vibes 난 요트를 타고 있어 기분 좋은 life 어디 어디 갈까 오늘 오늘밤 도착지는 Space see me in the stars 난 연락이 와 전화가 와 내 목소리 듣고 싶대 내 party로 와 술자리 있다고 받은 수 많은 초대 But I’d rather be
30. While the Iffy Quotient is designed to express the flow of Iffy content, it tracks content from sites that are considered by NewsGuard or Media Bias/Fact Check to …
Iffy, Is, It
31. The Iffy Quotient is a metric for how much content from “Iffy” sites has been amplified on Facebook and Twitter
32. Iffy is a witch and a former member of the Bloodfang Association
33. Ifem "Iffy" Onuora (born 28 July 1967) is a Scottish former professional footballer, manager, and coach for the England national under-21 football team.He is also the current equalities coach for the Professional Footballers Association.
Ifem, Iffy, Is
34. If·fi·er , if·fi·est Informal Doubtful; uncertain: an Iffy proposition
If, Informal, Iffy
35. Definition of Iffy in the Definitions.net dictionary
36. What does Iffy mean? Information and translations of Iffy in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Iffy, Information, In
37. Another word for Iffy: inferior, inadequate, unacceptable, imperfect, second-rate Collins English Thesaurus
Iffy, Inferior, Inadequate, Imperfect
38. Iffy is a large 3-year-old tomcat who came to us as a stray, so we don't know much about his background
39. Looking for online definition of Iffy or what Iffy stands for? Iffy is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
Iffy, Is, In
40. The Iffy Quotient is a web-based tool that uses NewsWhip to query Facebook and Twitter and identify URLs that are known to be biased or to be frequent reporters of false information
Iffy, Is, Identify, Information
41. The tool then calculates the percentage of URLs on each site that are "Iffy," or known for reporting false or misleading information.
42. The name of Iffy makes you visionary, original in your ideas, inventive, ingenious, and creative in dealing with practical aspects of life
Iffy, In, Ideas, Inventive, Ingenious
43. Iffy (adj.) 1937, American English, from if + -y (2)
44. The 1st season of Iffy will take place August 20 - 22, 2020 with a
45. Iffy definition: If you say that something is Iffy , you mean that it is not very good in some way
Iffy, If, Is, It, In
46. The National Weather Service forecast for this weekend looks somewhat “Iffy” for boaters
47. What is the definition of Iffy? What is the meaning of Iffy? How do you use Iffy in a sentence? What are synonyms for Iffy?
Is, Iffy, In
48. AlittlebitIffy Animal sanctuary was founded in 2013 in Townsville, North Queensland, by husband and wife duo Graham and Iffy (Team GrIffy)
49. Iffy graduated with a Bachelor of Science majoring in Zoology and Marine Biology in 2015, a Bachelor of Veterinary Technology in 2019, currently works as a registered veterinary technician at UQ Vets Small Animal Hospital, and has many years of experience
IFFY stands for Information for Families & Youth (UK) Suggest new definition. This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories: Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
Definition of iffy. 1 : having many uncertain or unknown qualities or conditions an iffy proposition. 2 : of inconsistent or unreliable quality.
Definition of iffy 1 : having many uncertain or unknown qualities or conditions an iffy proposition 2 : of inconsistent or unreliable quality
iffy - subject to accident or chance or change; "a chancy appeal at best"; "getting that job was definitely fluky"; "a fluky wind"; "an iffy proposition". flukey, fluky, chancy. colloquialism - a colloquial expression; characteristic of spoken or written communication that seeks to imitate informal speech.