See also: Inf Integrity Important Inquiry Irony Imperative Insurrection Imperialism Impetus Inherent Inference Influence Incumbent Intuitive Implement Intrinsic Indigenous Idiosyncratic Interference Innovation Infrastructure Isotope Inflection Informatica Indole
1. In some sans serIf typefaces, the uppercase letter I, 'I' may be dIffIcult to dIstInguIsh from the lowercase letter L, 'l', the vertIcal bar character '', or the dIgIt one '1'
2. In serIfed typefaces, the capItal form of the letter has both a baselIne and a cap-heIght serIf, whIle the lowercase L generally has a hooked ascender and a baselIne serIf.
3. Create an account or log In to Instagram - A sImple, fun & creatIve way to capture, edIt & share photos, vIdeos & messages wIth frIends & famIly.
4. I defInItIon Is - the 9th letter of the EnglIsh alphabet
5. Í, í (I-acute) Is a letter In the Faroese, HungarIan, IcelandIc, Czech, Slovak, and Tatar languages, where It often IndIcates a long /I/ vowel (ee In EnglIsh word feel).ThIs form also appears In Catalan, IrIsh, ItalIan, OccItan, Portuguese, SpanIsh, Aragonese, GalIcIan, Leonese, Navajo, and VIetnamese language as a varIant of the letter “I”
Is, In, Icelandic, It, Indicates, Irish, Italian
6. In LatIn, the long I ꟾ Is used Instead of í
In, Is, Instead
7. Î, î (I-cIrcumflex) Is a letter In the FrIulIan, KurdIsh, Old Malay and RomanIan alphabets.ThIs letter also appears In French, TurkIsh, ItalIan, Welsh and Walloon languages as a varIant of letter “I”.
Is, In, Italian
8. In AfrIkaans, î Is a punctuated form of I: wîe, the plural of wIg ('wedge').
9. Ï, lowercase ï, Is a symbol used In varIous languages wrItten wIth the LatIn alphabet; It can be read as the letter I wIth dIaeresIs or I-umlaut.
Is, In, It
10. InItIally In French and also In AfrIkaans, Catalan, Dutch, GalIcIan, Southern SamI, Welsh, and occasIonally EnglIsh, ï Is used when I follows another vowel and IndIcates hIatus In the pronuncIatIon of such a word.
Initially, In, Is, Indicates
11. Log In to I-Ready®, onlIne assessment and InstructIon that helps teachers provIde all students a path to profIcIency and growth In readIng and mathematIcs.
12. Google allows users to search the Web for Images, news, products, vIdeo, and other content.
13. Enjoy the vIdeos and musIc you love, upload orIgInal content, and share It all wIth frIends, famIly, and the world on YouTube.
14. I have a PHP source fIle where ï»¿ characters automatIcally got added In! I don't know from where they have come
15. I'm not gettIng any parse errors but It results In weIrd behavIor In the executIon of the fIle
16. Header locatIon functIonalIty Is not workIng sometImes!