1. Hymeneal definition is - nuptial
2. History and Etymology for Hymeneal
3. Hymeneal synonyms, Hymeneal pronunciation, Hymeneal translation, English dictionary definition of Hymeneal
4. Hymeneals Archaic A wedding; nuptials
5. Hymeneal definition, of or relating to marriage
6. Hymeneal (Noun) A hymn, song or poem in honour of a wedding. Etymology: From hymenaeus (from ὑμεναῖος).
Hymeneal, Hymn, Honour, Hymenaeus
7. Hymeneal (hi'me-ne'al), referring to marriage; from Hymen, the Greek god of marriage
Hymeneal, Hi, Hymen
8. Hymeneal - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
9. See more usage examples of Hymeneal in Vocabulary.com’s dictionary
10. Hymeneal: 1 adj of or relating to a wedding or marriage “ Hymeneal rites” n a wedding hymn Type of: anthem , hymn a song of praise (to God or to a saint or to a nation)
11. Hymeneal definition: of or relating to marriage Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
12. Hypernyms ("Hymeneal" is a kind of): anthem; hymn (a song of praise (to God or to a saint or to a nation))
Hypernyms, Hymeneal, Hymn
13. See authoritative translations of Hymeneal in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
14. A Hymeneal septum does not have to be surgically removed and if a woman attempts to have sexual intercourse with a septate hymen it will usually tear
Hymeneal, Have, Hymen
15. A simple surgical approach can be undertaken to remove the septate hymen, thus creating a normal Hymeneal orifice.
16. : 1914 - 1918), Thu 1 Apr 1915, Page 2 - Hymeneal
17. Frank, for, like all who accept the Hymeneal yoke, he was influenced to a certain extent by the things with which he surrounded himself
Hymeneal, He, Himself
18. Alas! young bride, thy Hymeneal altar is an altar of sacrifice.
19. In the geonic period (ca 750–1050), the notion that Hymeneal blood may be mixed with ziva blood arose
20. Kathleen Davis in " Hymeneal Alogic: Debating Political Community in The Parliament of Fowls" finds in Geoffrey Chaucer's dream-poem the diverse wranglings that made possible a version of England as the site of social contestation
21. Greek words for Hymeneal include επιθάλαμιος and γαμήλιος
22. Hymeneal definition: of or relating to marriage Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
23. Synonyms (Other Words) for Hymeneal altar & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Hymeneal altar.
24. Spanish words for Hymeneal include nupcial and canción de casamiento
25. So, what is a ‘Hymeneal’ song? As the genial thesis of Diana Gibson shows clearly, it is a kind of wedding-song that marks the moment when the bride, attended by her bridesmaids and by her family, reaches the destination of her wedding procession, arriving at the house of her soon-to-be in-laws, where she will be spending her first night together with her bridegroom.
Hymeneal, Her, House
26. Hymeneal Meaning in English to Urdu is عروسی, as written in Urdu and Aroosi, as written in Roman Urdu
27. There are many synonyms of Hymeneal which include Conjugal, Connubial, Espousal, Marital, Matrimonial, Nubile, Nuptial, Spousal, Epithalamic, etc.
28. For "Saturn", Holst again used a previously-composed vocal piece, Dirge and Hymeneal, as the basis for the movement, where repeated chords represent the relentless approach of old age
29. Plural of Hymeneal··Nuptials
30. 1857, Anthony Trollope, Barchester Towers, Volume the Second, page 165 →ISBN “Indeed she will have to do without me,” he added, thinking rather of his studies in Carrara, than of his Barchester Hymeneals
Have, He, His, Hymeneals
31. Hymeneal - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
32. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Hymeneal adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (nuptial) nupcial adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían en plural
33. Black Hymeneal is a collection of the Black Light Verse and Gothic Vignettes of poet Manuel Paul Arenas, beautifully illustrated by artist Michele Bledsoe.
34. Synonyms for Hymeneally in Free Thesaurus
35. 8 synonyms for Hymeneal: conjugal, connubial, marital, married, matrimonial, nuptial, spousal
36. Search Hymeneal and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
37. You can complete the definition of Hymeneal given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
38. The Hymeneal peach-blooms in the sky
39. The Hymeneal strings that had curbed him always when the Frogmore flats had palled upon him were loosened
Hymeneal, Had, Him
40. I am look for 1 to think that developping 1 arrives a Hymeneal person from
1. A wedding song or poem. 2. hymeneals Archaic A wedding; nuptials. [From Latin hymenaeus, wedding song, wedding, from Greek humenaios, from Humēn, Hymen, from humēn, membrane; see hymen .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
hymeneals Archaic A wedding; nuptials. From Latin hymenaeus wedding song, wedding from Greek humenaios from Humēn Hymen from humēn membrane ; see hymen . THE AMERICAN HERITAGE® DICTIONARY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, FIFTH EDITION by the Editors of the American Heritage Dictionaries.
(hi'men) [Gr.] A fold of mucous membrane that partially covers the entrance to the vagina. Contrary to folklore, the presence or absence (or rupture) of the hymen cannot be used to prove or disprove virginity or history of sexual intercourse. Pregnancy has been known to occur even when the hymen is intact. hymenal (-al), adjective.