See also: Hydrophobic Hydrophobia Hydrophobically Hydrophobicity Hydrophilia Hydrocortisone Hydrophilic Hydrosphere Hydrogen Hydrophilous Hydrant Hydroxyl Hydrogenate Hydrangea Hydraulic Hydrolysis Hydrocarbon Hydrothermal Hydr Hydrophoby Hydrophila Hydrate Hydrolyze Hydrocele Hydrology
1. 2 a : extreme fearfulness of swallowing liquids that is symptomatic of rabies and results from painful spasms of the throat In classic cases, there is a fear of drinking liquids, or Hydrophobia, despite thirst due to spasm of the throat muscles
2. Hydrophobia is an older term for the disease rabies, and it means fear of water.� Because of this name, many people think that rabies makes one afraid of water
3. Hydrophobia™ is a third person survival adventure set in a floating city, where terrorists take control and heroine Kate has to overcome her haunting childhood memories and fight back using all her skills and expertise as a systems engineer.
Hydrophobia, Heroine, Has, Her, Haunting
4. Hydrophobia is an intense, irrational fear of water that can be commonly diagnosed at childhood and should be treated as soon as possible. Certain types of Hydrophobia may also appear in later stages of contracting rabies, which would require treatment on an immediate basis.
5. Hydrophobia is an aversion to water that develops in humans during the later stages of rabies. The National Institute of Mental Health estimates that specific phobias affect 19.2 million adults in
Hydrophobia, Humans, Health
6. Definition of Hydrophobia a morbid fear of water a symptom of rabies in humans consisting of an aversion to swallowing liquids Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver.
7. Word History Hydrophobia is an older term for the disease rabies, and it means "fear of water." Because of this name, many people think that rabies makes one afraid of water
8. Hydrophobia Defeat Wise Mari without being hit by Corrupted Water, Hydrolance, or Wash Away in Temple of the Jade Serpent on Heroic Difficulty.
Hydrophobia, Hit, Hydrolance, Heroic
9. Hydrophobia: Prophecy is the ultimate version of this jaw-dropping action-adventure set onboard a floating city, where terrorists take control and heroine Kate has to overcome her haunting childhood memories to fight back using all her skills and expertise as a systems engineer.
Hydrophobia, Heroine, Has, Her, Haunting
10. Hydrophobia is a survival-adventure video game developed and published by Dark Energy Digital for Microsoft Windows, the PlayStation 3 and by Microsoft Studios for Xbox Live Arcade.The game was released for Xbox Live Arcade on September 29, 2010, as part of Xbox Live's 'Games Feast' promotion, marking the first of three episodes
11. Origin of Hydrophobia Sense 2, from the fact that persons suffering from rabies refuse water because of painful throat spasms From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition From …
12. Hydrophobia is commonly associated with furious rabies, which affects 80% of rabies-infected people
13. The Hydrophobia is brought on by the extreme pain of swallowing liquids, not just water
14. Hydrophobia: 1 n a morbid fear of water Type of: simple phobia any phobia (other than agoraphobia) associated with relatively simple well-defined stimuli n an acute viral disease of the nervous system of warm-blooded animals (usually transmitted by the bite of a rabid animal); rabies is fatal if the virus reaches the brain Synonyms: lyssa ,
15. Hydrophobia It is a Hydrophobia that makes him bark at his wife and babes, an insanity that makes him eat grass
Hydrophobia, Him, His
16. From the Cambridge English Corpus To make that true, one had to redefine ' Hydrophobia ' …
17. Hydrophobia definition: a fear of drinking fluids , esp that of a person with rabies , because of painful spasms Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
18. Hydrophobia has been a long time coming -- the project was first announced over three years ago
19. The Hydrophobia series is highest quality and most protective rain cover on the market
20. Hydrophobia is a game filled with ambition and potential that it just fails to live up to.
21. Definition of Hydrophobia in the Definitions.net dictionary
22. What does Hydrophobia mean? Information and translations of Hydrophobia in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
23. Hydrophobia is the medical term for rabies, an acute infectious disease of mammals, especially the carnivorous ones, characterized by pathology in the central nervous system, leading to …
24. ‘Rabies is also known as Hydrophobia (fear of water).’ ‘Also well known is Hydrophobia, literally ‘fear of water ‘, as a name for rabies, which sometimes appears to cause such a sensation in sufferers because it makes the throat swell and so it becomes difficult for the victim to swallow.’’
25. A clear case of idiopathic or spontaneous Hydrophobia has never yet been known to occur in the human subject.: They imagine they've got Hydrophobia, and they've got it because they imagine it.: Exsection or a caustic on the scar, even after the appearance of Hydrophobia.: It is so with earthquakes, cases of Hydrophobia, whales stranded on the shore.: To regard every can as a source of botulism
Hydrophobia, Has, Human
26. Hydrophobia 300-600 V2.0 protects the camera and allows full operational use when the rain cover is deployed The Hydrophobia 300-600 V2.0 pre-mounts to the lens hood to be quickly deployed during inclement weather
27. Hydrophobia: rabies also known as "Hydrophobia" is a viral zoonotic neuroinvasive disease that causes acute encephalitis (inflammation of the brain) in mammals
28. See detailed information below for a list of 11 causes of Hydrophobia, including diseases and drug side effect causes
29. » Review Causes of Hydrophobia: Causes Causes of Hydrophobia:
30. Hydrophobia for Xbox 360 game reviews & Metacritic score: In the near future, a city-sized super ship, an enclave for rich people and shady businesses, is the setting for an ideological conflict began by terrorist atta
31. Synonyms for Hydrophobia in Free Thesaurus
32. 3 synonyms for Hydrophobia: lyssa, rabies, madness
33. What are synonyms for Hydrophobia?
34. Hydrophobia in Rabies is caused by extreme pain in the patient when swallowing fluids, including water and saliva
35. Dictionary entry overview: What does Hydrophobia mean? • Hydrophobia (noun) The noun Hydrophobia has 3 senses:
36. Just like her debut "Hypersomnia", her new EP "Hydrophobia" is full of heart and soul and was created in her parents' living room
Her, Hypersomnia, Hydrophobia, Heart
37. Behind closed doors - with an open heart and mind - these colourful sounds and melodies of "Hydrophobia" emerged.
38. Oddly enough the original Hydrophobia was the game that made me write my first walkthrough in years, it was short and nobody had bothered so I took it upon myself to do it
39. (By the way, I am told that Hydrophobia is unknown in Cochin China.)
40. Hydrophobia: The fear of water, bathing in it, swimming in it, drinking it, or having aversion to puddles or other forms of water is known as Hydrophobia.
41. The Hydrophobia gives you peace of mind that you can capture the moment in almost any weather! Also check out the lightweight and compact Emergency Rain Covers
42. Hydrophobia V3.0 RAIN COVERS Hydrophobia® DSLR/Mirrorless 300–600 V3.0 Rain Cover Designed specifically for DSLR and Sony full
43. Hydrophobic definition is - of, relating to, or suffering from Hydrophobia
44. Hydrophobia: Prophecy for PC game reviews & Metacritic score: This comprehensive reinvention of the title includes upgraded graphics, brand new gameplay mechanics, exclusive new levels, a reworked back story, a dramatic ne
45. A linkup of Hydrophobia with The Sorcerer is a really cool day
46. "Hydrophobia” is a stunning (and somewhat intimidating) ice climb located in the Wiaparous Creek drainage, of south western Alberta
Definition of Rabies Hydro and phobia are Greek words that refer to water and fear respectively. Therefore, Hydrophobia is an extreme fear of water. It is the irrational fear to not only swim in water but also to drink it.
Hydrophobia is commonly associated with furious rabies, which affects 80% of rabies-infected people. The remaining 20% may experience a paralytic form of rabies that is marked by muscle weakness, loss of sensation, and paralysis; this form of rabies does not usually cause fear of water.
Hydrophobia can be a very dangerous, crippling disease that can lead to severe mental problems and create social obstacles, such as the inability to bathe. Hydrophobia can also be caused by rabies and noticed in the later stages of infection. In the latter case, it is imperative you visit a health professional immediately.
Rabies is an intense, irrational fear of water that can be commonly diagnosed at childhood and should be treated as soon as possible. Certain types of Rabies may also appear in later stages of contracting rabies, which would require treatment on an immediate basis.