1. Synonyms & Antonyms of Hurrying (Entry 2 of 2) 1 to cause to move or proceed fast or faster the new nurses were hurried through the orientation program because they were so …
2. Find 13 ways to say Hurrying, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. Hurrying - correct spelling This Grammar.com article is about Hurrying - correct spelling — enjoy your reading! 7 sec read 1,480 Views Ed Good — Grammar Tips
4. Font size: Hurrying - verb (present participle of the verb hurry) Example: She will be
5. We found 10 answers for “Hurrying”
6. This page shows answers to the clue Hurrying, followed by 3 definitions like “Moving with great haste”, “Act or move at high speed” and “Changing location rapidly
Hurrying, Haste, High
7. Hurrying A hurrier, also sometimes called a coal drawer or coal thruster, was a child or woman employed by a collier to transport the coal that they had mined
Hurrying, Hurrier, Had
8. There were endless desperate swarms of them, Hurrying through the station and the streets, and an hour from now they would all be still
9. A great bank of dust, white and luminous in the blaze of the sun, made everything within twenty feet of the ground grey and indistinct and was perpetually renewed by the Hurrying feet of a dense crowd of horses and of men and women on foot, and by the wheels of vehicles of every de- scription.
10. Hurrying (3 Occurrences) Acts 20:16 For Paul had determined to sail past Ephesus, that he might not have to spend time in Asia; for he was hastening, if it were possible for …
Hurrying, Had, He, Have, Hastening
11. The siege pack continued running, Hurrying toward the city gates
12. Also, you can control fire truck, Hurrying to the site of a disaster
13. Hurrying To Oshkosh, Never Arriving
14. Hurrying: 1 adj moving with great haste “affection for this Hurrying drivinglittle man” Synonyms: scurrying fast acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly n changing location rapidly Synonyms: speed , speeding Types: acceleration , quickening , speedup the act of accelerating; increasing the speed deceleration the act of
15. See 5 authoritative translations of Hurrying in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
16. How to say Hurrying in English? Pronunciation of Hurrying with 1 audio pronunciation, 8 synonyms, 1 meaning, 14 translations, 2 sentences and more for Hurrying.
17. Synonyms for Hurrying in Free Thesaurus
18. 3 synonyms for Hurrying: speeding, speed, scurrying
19. What are synonyms for Hurrying?
20. Dictionary entry overview: What does Hurrying mean? • Hurrying (noun) The noun Hurrying has 1 sense:
21. Changing location rapidly Familiarity information: Hurrying used as a noun is very rare
22. • Hurrying (adjective) The adjective Hurrying has 1 sense:
23. Moving with great haste Familiarity information: Hurrying used as an adjective is very rare.
24. Hurryingly synonyms, Hurryingly pronunciation, Hurryingly translation, English dictionary definition of Hurryingly
25. Hurrying adj 1: moving with great haste; "affection for this Hurrying drivinglittle man"; "lashed the scurrying horses" [syn: Hurrying, scurrying] n 1: changing location rapidly [syn: speed, speeding, Hurrying]
Hurrying, Haste, Horses
26. 'Woman on the Plaza,' with its distinct horizon, snow-like surfaces, wintry wall, stunning sunlight, sharp shadows, and Hurrying figure, would become the most biographical of my photographs - an abstract image of the landscape and life of northern Ohio where I …
27. What are synonyms for Hurrying up?
28. As he's Hurrying off after the service to teach in the nearby seminary, we ask Father José Miguel for information
29. 19, Hurrying back to the site, she had felt as nervous as a teenager going on her first date
Hurrying, Had, Her
30. 20, But by then, Nicolo was Hurrying her down the steps, out of the building, and into a black Mercedes limousine.
31. Hurrying is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing."
32. Hurrying translation in English-Latin dictionary
33. Currently we extend the associate to buy and create bargains to download and install police Hurrying helping saving as a result simple! The split between “free public domain ebooks” and “free original ebooks” is surprisingly even
34. Horoscope Feb 21: Aries people should avoid Hurrying in any work, THESE people can start new business Know from Acharya Indu Prakash how your day will be.
Horoscope, Hurrying, How
35. The Latin for Hurrying is rentem
36. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Search, discover and share your favorite Hurrying GIFs
37. Hurrying Emotional Grand Piano is an atmospheric, fast, motivating solo piano track
38. New Diabetes Cases Might Be Linked to COVID-19—and Scientists are Hurrying to Figure Out Why Karla Walsh; Reviewed by Lisa Valente M.S., RD 2/5/2021 Students aren't learning to read during COVID
39. And in this case, it seems that my grandmother was right when she said that one has to go through life without Hurrying…
Define hurrying. hurrying synonyms, hurrying pronunciation, hurrying translation, English dictionary definition of hurrying. v. hur·ried , hur·ry·ing , hur·ries v. intr. To move or act with speed or haste. See Synonyms at speed. v. tr. 1. To cause to move or act with speed or...
hurrying In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives. Some of these examples may show the adjective use. Hurrying to catch up with her brother, the girl accidentally forgets her purse on the sidewalk.
verb (used without object), hur·ried, hur·ry·ing. to move, proceed, or act with haste (often followed by up): Hurry, or we'll be late. Hurry up, it's starting to rain. verb (used with object), hur·ried, hur·ry·ing. to drive, carry, or cause to move or perform with speed. to hasten; urge forward (often followed by up).
1 Come on - we're going to be late if you don't hurry! 2 If we hurry, there's still a chance we could catch the plane. 3 Clutching the money to his chest, he hurried to the bank. 4 She gathered the children up and hurried into the house. 5 The owner of the vehicle came hurrying along and turned off the car alarm. More ...